Black female journalist asks why Black men can't wear their GF's jeans like white hipster men?

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Yea...let's pay close attention to what a women's idea of what a black male's masculinity should be

Trying to follow cac blueprints real hard for turning nikkas into friendly domesticated house cats. With these hollyweird fakkits showing you all the format

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
Yea...let's pay close attention to what a women's idea of what a black male's masculinity should be

Trying to follow cac blueprints real hard for turning nikkas into friendly domesticated house cats. With these hollyweird fakkits showing you all the format

It's really stupid at times because having strong "masculine" black males is in their interest.

They associate the term to the self-center, animalistic, fiendish characterization that popular media planted of brothas

For all of white women's criticisms of white men, guess who is the 2nd most beneficiary of everything white men have gained worldwide...

Giselle

Daps
I feel you misusing gay for soft. A lot of time with men when gay is used its moreso meant as soft. A lot of the things you named are soft. It comes down to do you personally believe soft is wrong.

Fact is especially being someone who works with a government agency being masculine & black in the workplace is rough. The black men I work with who are feminine/clean shaven get treated a lot different than myself. Hell I see the difference when I shave my beard off.

But to me at the end of the day it's too much divide & conquer tactics going on in the media. It's allways a black vs black topic put out there to keep us from seeing the main point of what we can be TOGETHER.

I rarely hear the same topics/concerns the bring up for us with other races. We just gotta all love one another & quit the bs. Because guess what say black men all start being more feminine it's going to be another topic brought up to divide us. We gotta get it together

No. I meant what I said. They are called gay. Their sexuality is questioned.

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
I think a lot of hyper masculinity, with some black dudes, goes back to not having a father. I said this in that thread about Jaden--that he probably feels validated by his father in a way that I don't think you can if you grow up without one. Its almost like black dudes who don't have fathers are on a mission to prove to the world that they are manly men when they have no real idea of what a real man is or looks like. And as I've said before, these fatherless black males ARE emotional. Super emotional. Often times, though, this emotion gets expressed in the form of anger and rage.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
That wasn't the point of the article in any way. I get that the collective IQ around here is lower than 100, and that most of you all don't have deeper thoughts than "mah dikk my big dikk that every man envies and wants me strong masculine rah", but that's not a problem for the rest of us, so my sympathy is light when it comes to you all not being able to understand complex ideas.

:dahell:

Giselle

Daps
Finn and peoples' opinion of the character is main piece of the article. He was shoehorned in there to mask the true intention of the article. The writer believes that we should relax the requirements of black masculinity

My point is that the criticism of black men's standards of masculinity by you, as a female, and the writer's, are null because y'all aren't black men yourselves

No, Jaden can't wear dresses and no, your daddy can't wear your mother's panties and still be considered a man in terms of masculinity

Masculinity and femininity have their standards

Women influence and decide what is masculine as well. Women have a strong influence on what is considered masculine or not. Stronger than men b/c your lives usually revolve around pssy.You all won't do something if women think you're gay or not a real man for doing it. I've seen it plenty of times.

Just like some women lie about their sexual history because they don't want men to think they're hoes.

Women and men both influence what is seen as masculine/feminine.

But women have more control over what is seen as feminine than men have over what is seen as masculine. Because of feminism, gender roles and double standards.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
"Why can't we let black men be human?"

I get what he's talking about. You guys get called gay a lot for the littlest things by black women and other black men.

If you hug your bestfriend you're gay, go on a trip with your male friends and share a hotel room, gay, care about the way you look, gay, care about the way the women you would/wouldn't be attracted look, gay, interested in pop culture, gay, take care of your hair, gay, cry, gay, express feelings in certain ways, gay, get revenge gay, reject a woman, gay, argue with a woman, gay, watch certain shows gay.

Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay
This is a bullshyt deflection. This isn't about how black men are supposedly oppressed by homophobia. This is about the legitimate observation that there is seemingly an agenda to effeminize black men. I don't know why so many black women feel the need to deflect from and dismiss that concern. A lot of black women share the white man's resentment and fear of black male masculinity and it's a damn shame.

The article is c00n shyt because it's basically a black person running to whites saying "don't mind those black men you hear complaining about being effeminized in the media, I'm a black person hear to tell you that it's all good". The liberal left has brainwashed blacks into shaming themselves for being black.

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
It's really stupid at times because having strong "masculine" black males is in their interest.

They associate the term to the self-center, animalistic, fiendish characterization that popular media planted of brothas

For all of white women's criticisms of white men, guess who is the 2nd most beneficiary of everything white men have gained worldwide...

shyt like this article and the brain dead broads that cosign it show you that women have a delusional sense of reality where they think they can have their cake and eat it too.

These women don't know if they want another female friend that just happens to have a dikk or a man. Then want to complain about men not taking care of their business in traditional roles but want still reap the benefits of men doing what's neccesary when they have those roles

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Let me break this bullshyt down, yall:

No. The problem is THE WAY black men are being portrayed COMPARED to white males in the same film. There was NOTHING redeemable about FInn in the movie. NOT ONE THING WHATSOEVER. The problem is that YOU dont see the propaganda being pushed down black people's throats. Finn COULD have had SOME cowardly moments. To make his character more believable. But he was SUPPOSED to be a soldier and a ELITE one at that. He was intentionally portrayed as a bungling, cowardly, c00ning buffoon, not a masculine, intelligent male. There are many types of lead males. If you LOOK at ANY action movie the past 10 years, the white males ALWAYS had some redeeming quality about them, even if he had a "checkered past" or did something fukked up in the beginning. He WILL overcome his demons and WIN the respect of his love interest. FInn did NONE of that. Bu bu bu it's the first movie. Nah, even Luke redeeemed himself at the end. Finn was unconscious and didn't even CELEBRATE with his conrades.

As I sadi previously, he was a SOLDIER. There has not been one SERIOUS soldier character that has been a lead or secondary character character in recent memory that was portrayed as aweful as this Finn character. NONE.

Have you SEEN any Denzel movie?? ALL his characters commanded the presence of the audience. They were ALL intelligent or inspiring. NOT Finn. He neither commanded the attention or the screen.

And thats the problem. nikkas are being phased out of Hollywood already and we still want to see some bafoon being portrayed on screen. :dead:

Wrong, we need more INTELLIGENT and RESPECTFUL black characters being portrayed on screen. Finn showed NO intelligent qualities. He didn't even know anything about munitions. FOH.

And Finn wasn't a goofy coward?? :dead:

Gotta agree with pretty much everything you said except for the phase out. I don't think that will happen for another 10yrs

But yeah.. there really wasn't anything redeemable about Finn. Like the writers must have said.. let the black dude be the buffoon jobber so the mary sue main character will look better. The fact that those white fans that had a problem before the movie, didn't have a problem after... should pretty much clue anyone black in:manny:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
You have to realized why would a white publication would even allow a black female to publish anything concerning black men while not being detrimental to them.

It is because this article IS low-key c00ning

She is celebrating and ENCOURAGING black men in major films, to be COWARDLY. That's why the editor ran the piece.

No, in this day in age, black men CANNOT be cowardly.

She mentions racists were mad because Finn was black. Then she said that PEOPLE (IE black people) were mad because he wasnt a strong black male. What she omit to mention is that the racist WERE NOT mad when Star Wars came out because he was portrayed as the total opposite of what they FEARED.

Look at Gotham. The lead protagonist, Det Gordon, is a white male who takes chances, is brazen, cocky, not afraid to push the ladder, threaten corrupt superiors, go after the bad guys, and go against the grain of the corrupt police force, EVEN IF HE IS ALONE IN DOING SO. Not to mention his MULTIPLE love interests. I dont think he ever cried in season 1. As idealistic and one-sided this character is, THAT IS THE POINT OF HIS PORTRAYAL. THIS is what Black males should be portrayed as. NOT LIKE FINN who was seen as a buffoon, running away, looking up to other people, and chasing a girl who was NOT interested in him.

Her reasoning of Finn being scared is ASININE. Of course humans become scared. But to make a driving point in a major action picture is stupid. If he was white, he would have been portrayed much differently.

Yes, she is low-key c00ning. She doesn't like the masculine, high-testosterone black male action stars of yesteryear. SHe is encouraging MORE portrayals like Kevin Hart and Finn and even a feminized Jaden Smith. Nah b, I'll take Michael Jae White characters in action movies over cowardly Kevin Hart movies in a heartbeat. :camby:
Powerful posting...:wow:

fukk Finn, fukk Jaden, and fukk this bytch, her article, her friend, and her opinion

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

yup they want submissive spineless men like these hipster cacs....