Black couple celebrates their 8 sons and and all their grandchildren. 6 of the sons must have played college football.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Average looking white people can often do better in other communities than their own where they'd just be another run-the-mill white.

That's why a white boy with a fade can generate thirst amongst BW. That's why a white girl with thickness can generate thirst amongst BM.

And outside of the examples mentioned above, strange looking white men also end up with relatively attractive Asian women.

A lot of whites be batting out of their league.
I've noticed...
There's gotta be something to this

egsteel

All Star
Daps
What does black education look like at the elementary and high school level?
Civil Rights documentaries every February :stopitslime:
You raised yo kids in a white community...Bound to happen :yeshrug:
My point exactly, raise your kids in non-black spaces and be shocked that they date out.

Black women are no more race loyal than black men are. It's just a matter of options and opportunities. You could have the same video with 8 black daughters.

Actress Zoe Saldana shares photo of herself with her sisters and their  husband..looks like they have a type
lol, c'mon man. You know damn well them chix are Dominican and don't claim blackness.:russ:

concise

Veteran
Daps
what you didn't think America was going to end up like Brasil soon enough? They have a 200 yr head start and the only other country more diverse. Look on the bright side, your country will have baddies like Brasil in 100 years. :manny:

lol, if the United States was going to turn into a Brazil type melting pot, it would have happened already.

Especially since more enslaved Africans were taken there than to the USA.

And Brazil does not have a 200 yr head start :what:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Civil Rights documentaries every February :stopitslime:

My point exactly, raise your kids in non-black spaces and be shocked that they date out.

lol, c'mon man. You know damn well them chix are Dominican and don't claim blackness.:russ:

:laff:

I swear y’all new nikkas is semi retarded…..

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
lol, if the United States was going to turn into a Brazil type melting pot, it would have happened already.

Especially since more enslaved Africans were taken there than to the USA.

And Brazil does not have a 200 yr head start :what:
they didn't have the same laws and segregation.

portuguese discovered brasil in what year?