Black couple celebrates their 8 sons and and all their grandchildren. 6 of the sons must have played college football.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
:mjlol: I am sorry, this has nothing to do with being pro-black or not. If I had 8 sons, 7 got white women as their spouse and with 1 gen my gene pool wiped, I would be digusted. If one or two...no problem but 7 out of 8....with the black grand kid being the minority..f all that, white people aren't that amazing.
What made them want to choose white?:jbhmm:

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Average looking white people can often do better in other communities than their own where they'd just be another run-the-mill white.

That's why a white boy with a fade can generate thirst amongst BW. That's why a white girl with thickness can generate thirst amongst BM.

And outside of the examples mentioned above, strange looking white men also end up with relatively attractive Asian women.

A lot of whites be batting out of their league.

Controlling your image is a powerful thing.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
:yeshrug: pawgs be choosing
Pawgs be pullin nikkaz like a mufukka. They jump on em early and beat the sistas who are trying to play hard to get to the punch. bytches be doing these nikkaz homework at college, gettin dem food, letting em use their car, all kinds of shyt.

Dat Green Bean Casserole gotta be hittin like a mufukka :mjlol:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
When the internet was the "good internet", I remember reading somewhere that this is what America will majority look like in 2100. Darker skin will become a thing of the past

Is a no dark skin something black people want?

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
If one of my eight seeds brought home a cave bytch i'd look at him sideways, but six of them...

7CwmAtk.gif

Total failure as a father, might as well commit that :dead:

Kuma the Bear

The Ultimate King of Iron Fist
Daps
Reppin
Mishima Industries
This doesn't shock me. I keep telling :flabbynsick: azz Gen x and xennials niqqas on here and in real life that millennials born between 89 to 95 and Gen z niqqas are not playing step dad or crying online that black women don't like us and only like hood niqqas.
Niqqas is saying fukk it and moving on the White, Latina, Asian and non hood mixed women. I was at a mall called Southlake mall in northwest Indiana and I seen more niqqas with Latina and white women than black women and most was adults with kids.

I said this before but millennial BW and Gen z BW can't date like late baby boomers (born between 1960 to 1964), gen x and xennial BW women. Gone are the days of dating hood niqqas or hood adjacent niqqas in your 20s and early 30s and expect a simp to wife you up.
It's more competition now - White, Latina and it's more mixed women that want black men and not just for dikk but would be in long term relationships and start a family with a black man.

Don't get me wrong, I know it's some c00ns that hate Black women and hate themselves but there's also a lot of black men that are not c00n that are saying fukk it and getting with Maria, Becky or Jasmine (typical mixed girl name) - they're giving me play so I'm just going to date out.
Gen x niqqas cried online and in real life hoping Black women would stop dating hood niqqas and date regular niqqas and it's even worse if you are a square nerd niqqa. Think about how many Gen x black men agreed with Jaleel White when he said unless you was hood, niqqas wasn't getting any play and he was on fukking primetime tv.

If he wasn't getting any play, imagine how hard it was for the everyday black man. Niqqas don't wanna wait and find black love anymore and I don't blame them. :yeshrug:

Fixed.
Had to sort out your post a bit. Don't mean to be rude but that word soup was hard to get through :why:

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
Let's check back in 5 years and see who's still married.