Black couple celebrates their 8 sons and and all their grandchildren. 6 of the sons must have played college football.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Not really that much of a shocker in 2024. Most black men under 45 love white/non-black women.

The future of Black America are Drakes, Dojas and future Caucasians like Adonis.
The same could be said for these race loyal hoes yall place on a pedestal
But I know, your super kufi and cape weigh you down :russ:
You been a bytch and always will be one like your momma claimed you were:wow:

Falcozer

Superstar
Daps
That would never happen because black women are overwhelmingly loyal to black men.. show me a sister raised in a black house hold and I'll show you a woman in love with black men; can't say the same for brothers. No matter the home life, it's seems like there's a 50% chance we're gonna bring something home that fukks up the family photo.

I lay alot of blame at the parents feet. If you don't socialize your black children with a black community and educate them on black history, you make this outcome inevitable.

STOP PUTTING YOUR KIDS IN WHITE SCHOOLS!
Black women are no more race loyal than black men are. It's just a matter of options and opportunities. You could have the same video with 8 black daughters.

Actress Zoe Saldana shares photo of herself with her sisters and their  husband..looks like they have a type

mag357

Superstar
Daps

Dudes don’t even try to bag a bad white bytch. Just planting seeds in anything pank.

Black women are no more race loyal than black men are. It's just a matter of options and opportunities. You could have the same video with 8 black daughters.

Actress Zoe Saldana shares photo of herself with her sisters and their  husband..looks like they have a type

Man... I'm done hating on the pawg lovers and the bed wenches...
Like it's all good...
White chix might treat you nicer... White men might be easier to deal with.... Idk
:yeshrug:

Cool.

But y'all can't seriously be trying to tell me that these white people look good.
I can't believe for one second that these negros ain't seen a good looking black woman, built like a snack, and had flavor and style.... And he didn't want one for himself.

And There is no way The sistas in that picture saw those white men and their p*ssy got wet.
All these athletic, strong, manly, tough black men in the world... And that's what you want to lay down with?

I'm sorry, I ain't got one problem with craccaz. But my mind will Never be able to understand this.

There's no way

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: I am sorry, this has nothing to do with being pro-black or not. If I had 8 sons, 7 got white women as their spouse and with 1 gen my gene pool wiped, I would be digusted. If one or two...no problem but 7 out of 8....with the black grand kid being the minority..f all that, white people aren't that amazing.
Gene pool wiped?

Turlast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Two One Five
Man... I'm done hating on the pawg lovers and the bed wenches...
Like it's all good...
White chix might treat you nicer... White men might be easier to deal with.... Idk
:yeshrug:

Cool.

But y'all can't seriously be trying to tell me that these white people look good.
I can't believe for one second that these negros ain't seen a good looking black woman, built like a snack, and had flavor and style.... And he didn't want one for himself.

And There is no way The sistas in that picture saw those white men and their p*ssy got wet.
All these athletic, strong, manly, tough black men in the world... And that's what you want to lay down with?

I'm sorry, I ain't got one problem with craccaz. But my mind will Never be able to understand this.

There's no way

Average looking white people can often do better in other communities than their own where they'd just be another run-the-mill white.

That's why a white boy with a fade can generate thirst amongst BW. That's why a white girl with thickness can generate thirst amongst BM.

And outside of the examples mentioned above, strange looking white men also end up with relatively attractive Asian women.

A lot of whites be batting out of their league.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Average looking white people can often do better in other communities than their own where they'd just be another run-the-mill white.

That's why a white boy with a fade can generate thirst amongst BW. That's why a white girl with thickness can generate thirst amongst BM.

And outside of the examples mentioned above, strange looking white men also end up with relatively attractive Asian women.

A lot of whites be batting out of their league.
how much do they make? :sas2:

we watch their pockets get ran. stoppit. asian woman sucking up all his generational wealth. got Zuckerberg in Beijing speaking fluent mandarin. :sas2:

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
That would never happen because black women are overwhelmingly loyal to black men.. show me a sister raised in a black house hold and I'll show you a woman in love with black men; can't say the same for brothers. No matter the home life, it's seems like there's a 50% chance we're gonna bring something home that fukks up the family photo.

I lay alot of blame at the parents feet. If you don't socialize your black children with a black community and educate them on black history, you make this outcome inevitable.

STOP PUTTING YOUR KIDS IN WHITE SCHOOLS!
You're joking right?