Black couple celebrates their 8 sons and and all their grandchildren. 6 of the sons must have played college football.

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
The future is biracial, but Black America better hope those biracials are at least more J.Cole and Mya, and less like Doja and Sage Steele.

Last thing we need is to pave the way for another group to just to shyt on us.
Based on the fact dark skins in Brazil are a permanent underclass. It's probably going to be the latter.

Last edited:

prime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The heights
This doesn't shock me I keep telling :flabbynsick: azz Gen x and xennials niqqas on here and in real life that millennials born between 89 to 95 and Gen z niqqas not playing step dad or crying online that black women don't like us and only like hood niqqas niqqas is saying fukk it and moving on the white,Latina,Asian and non hood mixed women I was at a mall called southlake mall in northwest Indiana and i seen more niqqas with Latina and white women than black women and most was adults with kids I said this before but millennial BW and Gen z BW can't date like late baby boomers( born between 1960 to 1964), gen x and xennial BW women gone are the days of dating hood niqqas or hood adjacent niqqas in your 20s and early 30s and expect a simp to wife you up it's more competition now white,Latina and it's more mixed women that want black men and not just for dikk but would be in long term relationships and start a family with a black man don't get me wrong I know it's some c00ns that hate Black women and hate themselves but it's also a lot of black men that are not c00n that are Saying fukk it and getting with Maria,Becky or jasmine (typical mixed girl name) is giving me play I'm just going to date out Gen x niqqas cried online and in real life hoping Black women would stop dating hood niqqas and date regular niqqas and it's even worst if you are square nerd niqqa think about how many Gen x black men agreed with Jaleel white when he said unless you was hood niqqas wasn't any play and he was on fukking primetime tv if he wasn't getting any play imagine how hard it was for the everyday black man niqqas don't wanna wait and find black love anymore and I don't blame them :yeshrug:

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
Not really that much of a shocker in 2024. Most black men under 45 love white/non-black women.

The future of Black America are Drakes, Dojas and future Caucasians like Adonis.
Stop spreading bullshyt lies like this :camby:

That's prolly true in Cali but not where I'm from

egsteel

All Star
Daps
So what is the consensus ?

Should we be upset?

Should we show the same energy of it was 7 black daughters marrying white men?
That would never happen because black women are overwhelmingly loyal to black men.. show me a sister raised in a black house hold and I'll show you a woman in love with black men; can't say the same for brothers. No matter the home life, it's seems like there's a 50% chance we're gonna bring something home that fukks up the family photo.

I lay alot of blame at the parents feet. If you don't socialize your black children with a black community and educate them on black history, you make this outcome inevitable.

STOP PUTTING YOUR KIDS IN WHITE SCHOOLS!

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
That would never happen because black women are overwhelmingly loyal to black men.. show me a sister raised in a black house hold and I'll show you a woman in love with black men; can't say the same for brothers. No matter the home life, it's seems like there's a 50% chance we're gonna bring something home that fukks up the family photo.

I lay alot of blame at the parents feet. If you don't socialize your black children with a black community and educate them on black history, you make this outcome inevitable.

STOP PUTTING YOUR KIDS IN WHITE SCHOOLS!

This is how White Nationalists speak

Interracial marriages effect nothing

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
Say what y'all want, but Lord willing I have 8 sons and SEVEN of the 8 choose pawgs to wife, imma be hella disappointed :yeshrug:

That is an insane ratio man
I'd feel like I failed

I ain't gonna be a future caucasian...I'll tell u that right now. Gimme this all day:ohlawd:

djew1wic4l761.jpg

Last edited: