Black couple celebrates their 8 sons and and all their grandchildren. 6 of the sons must have played college football.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Good question - how come no one asks white women why they love brehs? I don't mean the fetish/eggplant chasers, I mean the white broads that just love Black men beyond the sex stuff.
Most of the things that get attributed to us, or seen as more abundant in us, are seen as positive traits for men to have and lead to sex anyway: athletic, boisterous, fashionable, aggressive in pursuit, coordinated/rhythmic, etc.

We're also the most egalitarian group of men as a whole and more willing to be lax on traditional gender roles.

Daps
Most of the things that get attributed to us, or seen as more abundant in us, are seen as positive traits for men to have and lead to sex anyway: athletic, boisterous, fashionable, aggressive in pursuit, coordinated/rhythmic, etc.

We're also the most egalitarian group of men as a whole and more willing to be lax on traditional gender roles.
Damn that's a good point.

Brehs will wash dishes, take out the trash, make dinner etc., on equal terms with our women. Even if we bring in $$$$ we're naturally more egalitarian because of how we are raised.

White women have white privilege so they don't have to worry about race for social climbing. They just marry who they want or who is in proximity.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
The reaction would be far different on here if it was black women with all white hubbies.

#Chapstick alley
1d5Zn8FqmJqApu4hNU.webp

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps

Damn that's a good point.

Brehs will wash dishes, take out the trash, make dinner etc., on equal terms with our women. Even if we bring in $$$$ we're naturally more egalitarian because of how we are raised.

White women have white privilege so they don't have to worry about race for social climbing. They just marry who they want or who is in proximity.
From what I’ve observed, it’s also the reason a lot of Latinas date non-Hispanic black men… to get away from their machismo culture which is aggressively patriarchal.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
it is true. If you are the typical Black American you are not just related to Africans, but you also share a significant amount of DNA with White people from Northern Europe (i.e. English, Swedes, Norwegians, French, Finnish, Irish, Germans, Swiss, etc.) Black Americans already know that, because if you are only 70%-80% African then that means that you are 20%-30% European. That means that a typical Black American has multiple White grandmothers as well as White grandfathers. Those are facts. That is why I always say date who you want to date, because no matter who African Americans date they are technically not dating outside of their ethnic group, because a typical African American even shares a little DNA with Asians due to the slaves being brought in to the USA from Madagascar.

:unimpressed:

I already posted my geneology results on here, I’m over 90% African by DNA. :camby:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Man I know the parents hated summer. All those greedy ass boys. I know they ate them out a house and home. The dad probably stayed stressed feeding all them big motherfukkers. I guarantee they went though at least 3-4 boxes of cereal day :russ: