Black couple celebrates their 8 sons and and all their grandchildren. 6 of the sons must have played college football.

Budda

Superstar
Daps
I’m all for being with who you want to be with, but ain’t no way 6/8 kids got PAWGS :dead:

Come from a black family and all your sons got white girls. Can only imagine holidays and the house filled with white folks :laff:

Family looks happy though so salute :ehh:
The reaction would be far different on here if it was black women with all white hubbies.

#Chapstick alley

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
images

KingFreeman

Barely-Known Member
Daps
Reppin
the 254
I'd feel like I failed

I ain't gonna be a future caucasian...I'll tell u that right now. Gimme this all day:ohlawd:

djew1wic4l761.jpg

Crazy part about that is when it comes to wifing and having kids, its not just about ass. Guys see the overepresentation of sex culture and hood shyt worship that's making all these broken homes and they start thinking different on things.

Last edited:

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
If one of my eight seeds brought home a cave bytch i'd look at him sideways, but six of them...

7CwmAtk.gif

Total failure as a father, might as well commit that :dead:
This is a one of the reasons why I don't want kids. I just couldn't accept my seed chasing after white bytches like most of these nikkas do.

6/8 is way beyond "I just happened to fall in love with a white woman". It's a cultural issue.

Daps
what you didn't think America was going to end up like Brasil soon enough? They have a 200 yr head start and the only other country more diverse. Look on the bright side, your country will have baddies like Brasil in 100 years. :manny:
Trudat.

I don't think people realize how amazing and rare it is for a MINORITY population to still be so racially pure despite being away from the homeland for 400 years.

Shyt nearly all of my family members born before 1975 are around 90% west/central African by blood. Non-forced mixing didn't happen for my fam until disco became a thing. The only New World countries that are "blacker" than us have majority Black populations.

By the numbers we should be like an Anglophone-version of Brazil but mixing African & English/Scottish/Irish (Viking if we going back far enough) blood instead of African and Portuguese blood.

One Drop Rule and our simple racial hierarchy kept us more Black. Latin America pushed Blanqueamiento...to erase anything not European. That's why Black Americans are comfortable just saying "I'm Black" regardless of how dark/light we are...while in Latin America, they got 50-11 terms for various shades and few people just call themselves "Black." They think it was THEIR OWN idea not realizing they've been brainwashed into downplaying their Africanness. Making everyone believe they are the same keeps people from focusing on race and pointing out inequality. You got more high profile Black British actors in TV/movies than all the Black Spanish/Portuguese-speaking diaspora combined...at least it looks that way.

Daps
Facts.

I don't understand people talking about the biracial future of Black Americans when in present Black America none of us are 100% African to begin with. The typical Black American is already 10%, 20%, 30%, 40% or 50% Northern European to begin with and their lines have thoroughly been mixed with White people since the days of slavery when massa and raped their grandmothers. So Black Americans are already biracial it is just the degree of the mixture that people are discussing, because even when a Black man that is 80% African and 20% European marries a Black woman that is 80% African and 20% European, they are both going to pass off a fair amount of European DNA to their off spring. So the kid is biracial, because the parents are biracial.

The second point. White women. Everybody always focuses on Black men, but nobody ever bring up White women. Once society removed the taboo of interracial dating White women went for it. Now they don't have to sneak around with their boyfriends anymore, which is actually a good thing because they don't have to accuse innocent Black men of rape anymore when they are caught together. White women also don't have to abandon their interracial children anymore liked they used to have to do during segregation.
Good question - how come no one asks white women why they love brehs? I don't mean the fetish/eggplant chasers, I mean the white broads that just love Black men beyond the sex stuff.

Turlast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Two One Five
A lot of stuff also comes down to the type of family you come from and the environment.

In my family, Black marriages are the norm. Yeah, there were some who dated IR, but it never was a huge thing for many.

Most people mistakenly refer to this as "Pro-Black" (in a negative way) because the idea of Black couples being together is frowned upon and considered militant by some Black folks.

Then you have the weirdos on both ends who like to call BM "Queen Mother of Earth Simps" who aren't going out of their way to degrade BW. The other side likes to call BW "Handmaiden Mammies" for giving pushback to the BM hate. Mostly done online from faceless losers.

Personally speaking, I'm all for BM and BW finding the most compatible person for them. I'm not against IR for either. It's just not my thing.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If that's true, then "PAWGing" alone can't make you a c00n like these coli brehs would tell you, since you're literally just choosing someone who looks like your great....grandmother or some shyt. :skip:

But speak for yourself, my lineage is more pure than that. :mjpls:
it is true. If you are the typical Black American you are not just related to Africans, but you also share a significant amount of DNA with White people from Northern Europe (i.e. English, Swedes, Norwegians, French, Finnish, Irish, Germans, Swiss, etc.) Black Americans already know that, because if you are only 70%-80% African then that means that you are 20%-30% European. That means that a typical Black American has multiple White grandmothers as well as White grandfathers. Those are facts. That is why I always say date who you want to date, because no matter who African Americans date they are technically not dating outside of their ethnic group, because a typical African American even shares a little DNA with Asians due to the slaves being brought in to the USA from Madagascar.

Good question - how come no one asks white women why they love brehs? I don't mean the fetish/eggplant chasers, I mean the white broads that just love Black men beyond the sex stuff.
No one ever questions White women. That is the elephant in the room. White women have always said "tall, dark and handsome." Everybody always said that they were referring to Italians, but we know historically about White women pursing Black men. This topic is really weird anyway, because men and women are going to date. Period. It has nothing to do with color and everything to do with attraction.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
This doesn't shock me I keep telling :flabbynsick: azz Gen x and xennials niqqas on here and in real life that millennials born between 89 to 95 and Gen z niqqas not playing step dad or crying online that black women don't like us and only like hood niqqas niqqas is saying fukk it and moving on the white,Latina,Asian and non hood mixed women I was at a mall called southlake mall in northwest Indiana and i seen more niqqas with Latina and white women than black women and most was adults with kids I said this before but millennial BW and Gen z BW can't date like late baby boomers( born between 1960 to 1964), gen x and xennial BW women gone are the days of dating hood niqqas or hood adjacent niqqas in your 20s and early 30s and expect a simp to wife you up it's more competition now white,Latina and it's more mixed women that want black men and not just for dikk but would be in long term relationships and start a family with a black man don't get me wrong I know it's some c00ns that hate Black women and hate themselves but it's also a lot of black men that are not c00n that are Saying fukk it and getting with Maria,Becky or jasmine (typical mixed girl name) is giving me play I'm just going to date out Gen x niqqas cried online and in real life hoping Black women would stop dating hood niqqas and date regular niqqas and it's even worst if you are square nerd niqqa think about how many Gen x black men agreed with Jaleel white when he said unless you was hood niqqas wasn't any play and he was on fukking primetime tv if he wasn't getting any play imagine how hard it was for the everyday black man niqqas don't wanna wait and find black love anymore and I don't blame them :yeshrug:

:patrice:

I do agree that the competition has increased and if these non black women are giving nikkas what they are looking for then it is what it is.

I aslo don't think the images portrayed in the Media over the years has helped either. The way black women are portrayed in social media, tv, movies, and music have a lot of non wife qualities associated with them. But instead of shunning the behavior it's being encouraged. It's coming back to bite in the ass. Men want peace.