Black couple celebrates their 8 sons and and all their grandchildren. 6 of the sons must have played college football.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Okay C0ons.....sorry, you may want to whiten your legacy, I don't :manny:. All that science and explanation, I dont care. I would hate for the majority of my grand children to be bi-racials if I had 8 sons. F that.

:mjlol:

To each his or her own…. But let me ask you this… you claim you would hate it if the majority of your grandchildren were biracial…. but would you disown them, even if they are of your bloodline? :sas1:

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
Yes, and all of that's dealing with your own family, not some random people on tiktok. The dudes in the OP's clip shouldn't be this much of a concern to anybody they don't know personally.

Lol the moment he posted it on the Internet it became everyone business. It's okay to call out a family full of co0ns.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not really that much of a shocker in 2024. Most black men under 45 love white/non-black women.

The future of Black America are Drakes, Dojas and future Caucasians like Adonis.

The future is biracial, but Black America better hope those biracials are at least more J.Cole and Mya, and less like Doja and Sage Steele.

Last thing we need is to pave the way for another group to just to shyt on us.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what you didn't think America was going to end up like Brasil soon enough? They have a 200 yr head start and the only other country more diverse. Look on the bright side, your country will have baddies like Brasil in 100 years. :manny:

Brazil is over rated, alot of ugly mixed looking poeple there, so I if you're right I expect the same for the states.