Black couple celebrates their 8 sons and and all their grandchildren. 6 of the sons must have played college football.

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
That’s not how genetics works…. at least not what you’re alluding to… Unless you believe in interbreeding….. Do you believe in first cousins marrying one another?

Your genes exist only in your skin tone?

Okay C0ons.....sorry, you may want to whiten your legacy, I don't :manny:. All that science and explanation, I dont care. I would hate for the majority of my grand children to be bi-racials if I had 8 sons. F that.

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
:mjlol: I am sorry, this has nothing to do with being pro-black or not. If I had 8 sons, 7 got white women as their spouse and with 1 gen my gene pool wiped, I would be digusted. If one or two...no problem but 7 out of 8....with the black grand kid being the minority..f all that, white people aren't that amazing.
These boys really went 1 for 8.
:mjlol:
They must be from Scottsdale.
:russ:

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lol Everytime y'all see biracial people. Folks go into they inner incel meltDown loser babble

"There will be no black people in 10 years"

" Black men don't like black women"

" America will turn into brazil'

Lol 90 to 95 percent of black men have never touched a white woman

On top of the fact it's no evidence the black population is dropping. The census actually showed it increased

On top of that black Americans have a different caste system from everyone else

And biracial mainly date black people
Especially the women

Y'all pick and choose the ones who don't just to rile people up

Go outside
Facts.

I don't understand people talking about the biracial future of Black Americans when in present Black America none of us are 100% African to begin with. The typical Black American is already 10%, 20%, 30%, 40% or 50% Northern European to begin with and their lines have thoroughly been mixed with White people since the days of slavery when massa and raped their grandmothers. So Black Americans are already biracial it is just the degree of the mixture that people are discussing, because even when a Black man that is 80% African and 20% European marries a Black woman that is 80% African and 20% European, they are both going to pass off a fair amount of European DNA to their off spring. So the kid is biracial, because the parents are biracial.

The second point. White women. Everybody always focuses on Black men, but nobody ever bring up White women. Once society removed the taboo of interracial dating White women went for it. Now they don't have to sneak around with their boyfriends anymore, which is actually a good thing because they don't have to accuse innocent Black men of rape anymore when they are caught together. White women also don't have to abandon their interracial children anymore liked they used to have to do during segregation.

Last edited:

ShadowBroker

Born of the Night
Daps
Reppin
KIC 8462852
Unfortunately, all of us are one child away from our Blackness being erased. All it takes is one or all of our children reproducing with someone white and there you go, being claimed by some white kid saying they’re allowed to say the n-word because their grandma/great-grandfather is Black. My mom’s friend, all three of her kids married white people. :huhldup: . Them kids are very fair and ones blonde.:huhldup::huhldup:. So you can have Black children but you can’t guarantee who they end up with. :sadcam:. The best you can do is how you raise them/expose them to, reinforce the love and pride of our people and hope they don’t get lost in the plot and marry white.

Burned Verses

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: I am sorry, this has nothing to do with being pro-black or not. If I had 8 sons, 7 got white women as their spouse and with 1 gen my gene pool wiped, I would be digusted. If one or two...no problem but 7 out of 8....with the black grand kid being the minority..f all that, white people aren't that amazing.

Yes, and all of that's dealing with your own family, not some random people on tiktok. The dudes in the OP's clip shouldn't be this much of a concern to anybody they don't know personally.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Yes, and all of that's dealing with your own family, not some random people on tiktok. The dudes in the OP's clip shouldn't be this much of a concern to anybody they don't know personally.

:mjlol:and yet has no white hoes of his own

mag357

Superstar
Daps
So what is the consensus ?

Should we be upset?

Should we show the same energy of it was 7 black daughters marrying white men?

Is this dikk policing?

Or concern over generational wealth going back to white people?

Great questions...
I don't know what this is ... But I was caught off guard and screamed :damn: