Black couple celebrates their 8 sons and and all their grandchildren. 6 of the sons must have played college football.

Tair

Superstar
Daps
Lol Everytime y'all see biracial people. Folks go into they inner incel meltDown loser babble

"There will be no black people in 10 years"

" Black men don't like black women"

" America will turn into brazil'

Lol 90 to 95 percent of black men have never touched a white woman

On top of the fact it's no evidence the black population is dropping. The census actually showed it increased

On top of that black Americans have a different caste system from everyone else

And biracial mainly date black people
Especially the women

Y'all pick and choose the ones who don't just to rile people up

Go outside

"Black-biracials" are just Black in America, especially if they are ADOS.
And, you are right, I grew up with 14 cousins that are Black ("biracial") - men and women, and all but 3 are with or married to Black people (including other "biracials" in this as well). The other 3 are with Asian and Latinos.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
:mjlol: I am sorry, this has nothing to do with being pro-black or not. If I had 8 sons, 7 got white women as their spouse and with 1 gen my gene pool wiped, I would be digusted. If one or two...no problem but 7 out of 8....with the black grand kid being the minority..f all that, white people aren't that amazing.

Your genes exist only in your skin tone?

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
IKYFL!

disbelief-oh-no.gif

Please send prayers to the one black wife and maybe that "other" wife on the right. I'd rather get a root canal than be at the family functions