ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
and its nothing you could do?
Nah

I used to get stopped on a monthly basis from ages 17 to about 30

It stopped around DeBlasios era plus as I got older I stopped posting up outside the way I used to.

Also when I got my whip I started driving instead of taking the train or hotfooting it.

Plus once I realized they were really looking for guns and big drugs it was like aight just be smart don't be rolling around with more than a few grams of tree and put that shyt in the glove compartment and lock it if anything.

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
Nah

I used to get stopped on a monthly basis from ages 17 to about 30

It stopped around DeBlasios era plus as I got older I stopped posting up outside the way I used to.

Also when I got my whip I started driving instead of taking the train or hotfooting it.

Plus once I realized they were really looking for guns and big drugs it was like aight just be smart don't be rolling around with more than a few grams of tree and put that shyt in the glove compartment if anything.

damn, so they just walk up to you like...

"hey wait.. let me check you real quick..."

they ever stopped white people?

and do they just do this in public areas, like you running errands and they just pull you aside??

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Facts… OP talking bullshyt
NYPD is much softer now compared to even Bloomberg time.

You can hop a turnstile or open the emergency doors on MTA and won’t shyt happen see this all the time with my own eyes.

With weed decriminalized dudes sell out in the open and illegal smoke shops sell with relative impunity to anyone.

shyt like that was impossible just 10 years ago.

Lol y’all should see the people that’s becoming cops nowadays.

They don’t know what they talking about.

Last edited:

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
NYPD is much softer now compared to even Bloomberg time.

You can hop a turnstile or open the emergency doors on MTA and won’t shyt happen see this all the time with my own eyes.

With weed decriminalized dudes sell out in the open and illegal smoke shops sell with relative impunity to anyone.

shyt like that was impossible just 10 years ago.

They don’t know what they talking about.
Yup, Brooklyn cops don't care about shyt, I've seen that turnstile shyt too :russ:

Seen a dude do it right in front of the cops, and they were clearly looking right at him, and I was so confused I turned around and looked at them thinking ":mjtf: Y'all didn't just see that?!"

TheAnointedOne

Superstar
Daps
Looking through her youtube channel she comes across as one of those far-left black feminists whos more concerned with LGBTQ issues than black issues. Only caring about 'black issues' if she can frame a black man as the villain.

Also signal boosting a repulsive figure like Amanda Seals as recent as a month ago:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
It's New York City. I dont know what people were expecting. People expect a certain delivery of services and a baseline of safety and response to certain issues.

Sorry to the poor who get caught up, but again...what are we asking for here.

The NYPD has its own intelligence agency and has police stations overseas like the damn FBI. Its DIFFERENT.
And they treat the city like a petri dish. Everything they do here they eventually see happen in the rest of the country.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.

Setting New York back a good 100 years SMH

Dude brought back Stop and Frisk on steroids and defunded all of the money out of black communities

This dude works for the NYPD. They'll soon have a 50+ billion dollar budget while schools, healthcare, and affordable housing die at the cost of funding that organization.

Cac

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
She got into it with Tariq and his FBA clique on Twitter a while back.
Looking through her youtube channel she comes across as one of those far-left black feminists whos more concerned with LGBTQ issues than black issues. Only caring about 'black issues' if she can frame a black man as the villain.

Also signal boosting a repulsive figure like Amanda Seals as recent as a month ago:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
he's an idiot and a grifter but worse than that he can't effectively manage the city and its agencies

he's also anti-black as far as I'm concerned

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
damn, so they just walk up to you like...

"hey wait.. let me check you real quick..."

they ever stopped white people?

and do they just do this in public areas, like you running errands and they just pull you aside??
It really depends

I've had situations where before I had a whip, we'd be hotfooting it from Bed Stuy to Flatbush and it's like 3 of us, obviously we got trees on us but we're not getting into any bullshyt we're just going from one friends house to smoke weed and play video games to another.

They roll up, hop out ask where we heading ask to look in the bookbag, and for ID...once they see we don't have big drugs or a gun or we're not anyone they're looking for, they let us go.

Another time I'm driving and the DT in front is purposely driving slow but I didn't realize it was a DT because I had my boys in the car and was distracted talking. They pull us over, ask everyone to get out, they check the whip, no guns, no big drugs "aight slow down and relax on the road" I'm like aight

Now I won't front, almost every time we got stopped, we had trees on us, but we'd put it in our sock under the ankle if it was just a dub OR once they started digging in people's shoes, we'd just put it in a game case and hope for the best.

After a while we realized that only the most shythead of prick cop was trying to do the paperwork for an 1/8 or a joint so we'd be a little braver but again by then I had a whip so when I had a lot of trees on me it would go in the glove compartment or the trunk and by that point rarely was I getting pulled over because NYPD started just scanning your plate as you drove by so they knew if you were worth the stop.

Treacherous times growing up in NYC...I never got bagged but I have friends that did, and people that probably should have been smarter with what they were out in the streets with knowing that the jump out boys wanted collars when it got "hot" in the summer time.

They stopped white kids in Williamsburg when it started getting gentrified because those kids always had yip on them when they were going out to bars or parties but they didn't know who's trust fund baby it was so they never experienced it the way young Black boys did.

Last edited: