Black cop Eric Adams is the most anti-black mayor in New York City history

bnew

Veteran
Daps
"But if we just vote black politicians into office,we will overcome white supremacy in no time
21241-8e6518a5a7abb85f23be112fef7d110c.jpg
"#Warnock2028

Hope yall smarten up one day and stop listening to and trusting these oppurtunist. Black or not,they dont have your best interest at heart. If not their own interest,its corporate interest:respect:

using the valid criticism towards one black elected official to cast aspersions about another black politician. :mjpls:

Last edited:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
using the valid criticism of towards one black elected official to cast aspersions about another black politician. :mjpls:

The black messiah aint walking through that door as a politician. These are just the facts,if Obama wasnt him,he aint coming:respect:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps

Setting New York back a good 100 years SMH

Dude brought back Stop and Frisk on steroids and defunded all of the money out of black communities

This dude works for the NYPD. They'll soon have a 50+ billion dollar budget while schools, healthcare, and affordable housing die at the cost of funding that organization.

I’ve known this since hearing him on kiss FM‘s “week in review” as a guest back in the late 90s and early 2000s when he was the president of the correctional officers Association.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
The black messiah aint walking through that door as a politician. These are just the facts,if Obama wasnt him,he aint coming:respect:

you people always tell on yourself, casually using savior/religious verbiage like everybody subscribes to that. :mjlol:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
He got handed the situation to do all that by pandemic era street level crime and violence uptick. People have the be able to foresee tough on crime rhetoric coming a mile away when they setting the streets on fire.

It's easy to point at him as a villain but it was people wildin out in NY that set up that play. Chaos can't reign and the push back is usually ugly and hurtful to bystanders who happen to live next to hooligans. Let's not forget post 2020 atmosphere. Coli bros been told people what was coming. Cities went from defund police to tough on crime rhetoric cuz of what fools were doing outside. Yesterday there was a thread on here basically making a mockery of protest activism which is absurd. It can actually move society.

The shyt played out like this in real time. Cops got put on front stage. Discussions were being had in public about reform. Cops decide to fall back and do less. Crime gos nuts on street level. The idea of police reform takes a back seat and then is absolutely buried under this atmosphere. We just lived this shyt not even many years ago. Pointing to one man is absurd. It was a bunch of clowns that gave him the assist.

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Olu is in her bag when it comes to topics like this 👌🏾
She's not wrong, but it's clear that progressive politicians can only go so far with it comes to public safety and being open minded to certain things. If thats the case, then every black mayor will let you down.

We need black cops. Period. I just dont know what the actual critique is, here.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
what do you mean by soft on crime?
It's New York City. I dont know what people were expecting. People expect a certain delivery of services and a baseline of safety and response to certain issues.

Sorry to the poor who get caught up, but again...what are we asking for here.

The NYPD has its own intelligence agency and has police stations overseas like the damn FBI. Its DIFFERENT.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
It's New York City. I dont know what people were expecting. People expect a certain delivery of services and a baseline of safety and response to certain issues.

Sorry to the poor who get caught up, but again...what are we asking for here.

The NYPD has its own intelligence agency and has police stations overseas like the damn FBI. Its DIFFERENT.

I must confess that over the past few years I have been gravely disappointed with the white moderate. I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in his stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Counciler or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate, who is more devoted to 'order' than to justice; who prefers a negative peace which is the absence of tension to a positive peace which is the presence of justice [...]

-Martin Luther King Jr.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I must confess that over the past few years I have been gravely disappointed with the white moderate. I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in his stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Counciler or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate, who is more devoted to 'order' than to justice; who prefers a negative peace which is the absence of tension to a positive peace which is the presence of justice [...]

-Martin Luther King Jr.

OK?

Do you want to win elections or be in a position to move the needle?

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
First time in New York and I see a lot of cops here, there always in bunches.

Ive never seen cops in bunches like that before, I asked one a question and he was kinda rude.