Black cop Eric Adams is the most anti-black mayor in New York City history

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
he's an idiot and a grifter but worse than that he can't effectively manage the city and its agencies

he's also anti-black as far as I'm concerned

He used to come on the show, and it would annoy the fukk out of me. I’d be like why the hell do they have this guy on the show? Black callers used to dial-in going in on him.

Now he’s the mayor 🤦🏿‍♂️

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Next
Looking through her youtube channel she comes across as one of those far-left black feminists whos more concerned with LGBTQ issues than black issues. Only caring about 'black issues' if she can frame a black man as the villain.

Also signal boosting a repulsive figure like Amanda Seals as recent as a month ago:

ad-hominin attacks :unimpressed:

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
:mjlol: at equating "the Biden administration" with "far left wing". We all know what kinda time you're on.
that was my bad...
but my point still stands

you go against the democrat/liberal talking points and folks start coming at you.

using a white man to support your argument for "the black mayor is bad for black people" is just goofy

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Interesting reading this since a large portion of black people in Philly want the next mayor to bring back stop and frisk. It's a black woman who ran on being tough on crime. Also arguably the best mayor of my lifetime, Michael Nutter, also implemented stop and frisk for a couple years of his term

Don't know if Eric Adams is a c00n or not, I'll take yall word for it. But this stuff is dynamic in terms of how people feel about certain strategies and what not and end of the day a mayor is just going to do with is politically advantageous for them

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
for someone to say stop and frisk is back on steroids.....neither they, nor any of their family, friends, acquaintances, teachers, neighbors, or music artists of choice were in NYC under Giuliani
100% facts… I was there and I got harassed to the hilt by nypd…. under Adams non of these cops dont even look my way

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
This what my city voted for :manny:
Congrats on immigrants flooding the city and social services being cut in a recession.

Sauce Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Criticism of the city’s response to a looming emergency was not unusual for Mr. Adams, nor was his strident defense. When smoke from Canadian forest fires blanketed New York in June, neither the mayor nor Ms. Hochul appeared publicly for 12 hours, leaving many New Yorkers unprepared for the dangerously poor air quality.
Mr. Adams asked reporters if he should also be prepared if a “meteor fell to the planet Earth.” A City Council hearing later examined his response to the smoky air episode, and concluded it was sluggish.
:dahell:

https://archive.ph/vz4VY#selection-685.0-689.88

Roger king

Superstar
Daps

This isnt surprising part of the pitch eric adams won on is he was a moderate tough on crime liberal, he ran on the issue of crime and tackling it, the voters have given him their seal of approval its on eric to get the city running better.