Black cop Eric Adams is the most anti-black mayor in New York City history

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
We don't support no cops round here.......they all bad and no we don't give a fukk about how your family member is different because they ain't........these people are gang members with immunity from their crimes

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
and its nothing you could do?

Nyc has different "terrain" than the south...

More buildings and more gangs..

Stop-n-frisk was intended to be a "hello" to the criminals that maybe you should think twice before having a gun outside...

Kinda like a boxing jab....

But the "ambulance chasers" and the "cookout" goers who don't live in the community began to make the situation something it wasnt...

Now the younger generation who never experienced this has no fear about carrying cuz there are no consequences....

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
The crazy part is Adams will win re-election. As much as we talk about the liberalism of NYC, The city has produced only one liberal mayor in 30 years and that was Deblasio.

As long as the wealthy upper east side whites, the Queens suburban older black folks and the scared of crime Brooklyn Jews like Eric he’s going to win.

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
The crazy part is Adams will win re-election. As much as we talk about the liberalism of NYC, The city has produced only one liberal mayor in 30 years and that was Deblasio.

As long as the wealthy upper east side whites, the Queens suburban older black folks and the scared of crime Brooklyn Jews like Eric he’s going to win.

Deblasio pretty much got public housing privatized...

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
It really depends

I've had situations where before I had a whip, we'd be hotfooting it from Bed Stuy to Flatbush and it's like 3 of us, obviously we got trees on us but we're not getting into any bullshyt we're just going from one friends house to smoke weed and play video games to another.

They roll up, hop out ask where we heading ask to look in the bookbag, and for ID...once they see we don't have big drugs or a gun or we're not anyone they're looking for, they let us go.

Another time I'm driving and the DT in front is purposely driving slow but I didn't realize it was a DT because I had my boys in the car and was distracted talking. They pull us over, ask everyone to get out, they check the whip, no guns, no big drugs "aight slow down and relax on the road" I'm like aight

Now I won't front, almost every time we got stopped, we had trees on us, but we'd put it in our sock under the ankle if it was just a dub OR once they started digging in people's shoes, we'd just put it in a game case and hope for the best.

After a while we realized that only the most shythead of prick cop was trying to do the paperwork for an 1/8 or a joint so we'd be a little braver but again by then I had a whip so when I had a lot of trees on me it would go in the glove compartment or the trunk and by that point rarely was I getting pulled over because NYPD started just scanning your plate as you drove by so they knew if you were worth the stop.

Treacherous times growing up in NYC...I never got bagged but I have friends that did, and people that probably should have been smarter with what they were out in the streets with knowing that the jump out boys wanted collars when it got "hot" in the summer time.

They stopped white kids in Williamsburg when it started getting gentrified because those kids always had yip on them when they were going out to bars or parties but they didn't know who's trust fund baby it was so they never experienced it the way young Black boys did.

Thanks for the detailed answer

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
Interesting reading this since a large portion of black people in Philly want the next mayor to bring back stop and frisk. It's a black woman who ran on being tough on crime. Also arguably the best mayor of my lifetime, Michael Nutter, also implemented stop and frisk for a couple years of his term

Don't know if Eric Adams is a c00n or not, I'll take yall word for it. But this stuff is dynamic in terms of how people feel about certain strategies and what not and end of the day a mayor is just going to do with is politically advantageous for them

So black folks support stop and frisk at a high percentage in Philly?

Is Philly that bad?

Last edited:

mattw1313

Superstar
Daps
So black folks support stop and frisk at a high percentage in Philly?

Is Philly that bad?
bruh philly is damn near the wild west

they're having the most murders in the city's history with the lowest percentage of solved cases (around 35% of fatal shootings result in an arrest, about 42% of those arrests result in conviction)

and that's just murders :francis: