Black Columbia University professor: I do heroin regularly for ‘work-life balance’ :pachaha:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps

tumblr_phhd6zj3gH1s1lks6_400.gif

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Matter of fact, fukk this dude and I'm going to tell yall why in a second. Who is this dudes audience exactly? He ain't talking to white America. White America going through an opioid or heroin crisis. Let this dude tell this shyt to white America about heroin and whatever hes using black people for to the same white people that hired him talking about use heroin and see if his ass still works in Columbia u.

Dude is an agent. They stay taking these fukktards with some sort of validation from the elite to push their anti black agenda on us directly or indirectly. Think about it. An ivy league school that has a black man who openly admits to being a heroin addict working for them. Agent. You know how black folks that have more credentials then him that cant even get a job at a regular university. Lol. This dude really trying to normalize heroin addiction. He don't even realize hes an addict.

I do think drugs should be legal. However I dont think this society is ready for that just yet. There needs to be more research on addiction and etc first as well as other things such as treatment, detox centers, and etc first so that it's safe for those who do want to try those substances. It's most definitely a public health/safety issue. Same with alcoholism too.

Last edited:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
And freud was high on cocaine daily.

Its less about the drug and more about the amount and the person's genetics. Some people can never drink because alcoholism runs in the family while others can binge drink every weekend and never get hungover.

Freud was a fukking nutcase though lol

Asicz

Presume the unpredictable
Daps

Dr. Carl Hart x Neal Brennan ( Co-creator of The Chappelle Show)

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Back when I in school, I wanted to be a professor, do drugs “responsibly,” and do crazy research. I wanted to be just like this guy. I even used opiates like every other day, and experienced mild withdrawals as well.

Unfortunately, you’re playing with fire when you do that shyt. It’s so easy to turn “every other day” to “everyday” Then you risk getting hooked for real and the addiction turns bad and it controls your life. That happened to me, and I had to go to rehab, get and stay sober. So, I’m an example of the dangers of using addictive substances.

But, if I could have kept doing drugs “responsibly,” do my crazy research and just immerse myself with ideas and theories, I couldn’t think of a better life. I hope this professor can do that, so at least somebody can experience that life. I couldn’t do that, but I have addiction issues with many people in my family. I guess I just didn’t have the right genes to do drugs “responsibly.”

Not a big deal because sobriety has its benefits too.:ehh:

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps