Black Columbia University professor: I do heroin regularly for ‘work-life balance’ :pachaha:

OnlyOneBoss

Superstar
Daps
And freud was high on cocaine daily.

Its less about the drug and more about the amount and the person's genetics. Some people can never drink because alcoholism runs in the family while others can binge drink every weekend and never get hungover.

This.

the mans a psychologist and neuroscientist I’m sure he knows all of the dangers :mjlol:

When Ram Dass was a professor he was passing out acid to other faculty and they kicked him off campus :russ: then he became an icon to hippies

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I read the review of his book in the Times, I think he's right or on point about a lot but I don't know about heroin as a recreational drug. Maybe a well to do person will be able to have a work/life balance, but the poor and disenfranchised? not so much.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
And freud was high on cocaine daily.

Its less about the drug and more about the amount and the person's genetics. Some people can never drink because alcoholism runs in the family while others can binge drink every weekend and never get hungover.

Huh? Did you read the article?
He experiences withdrawal symptoms that last 12-16 hours. I don't know what the fukk mild symptoms are though.

Daps
:yeshrug:everybody and they mama need a lil escapism

I don't fukk with it, but hey.
I get high everyday after work
idgaf
after 2020, the realization of how mundane and boring every day life is has taken its toll on me and a lot of other people
people are realizing just how short life is
have as much fun as you can while keeping your shyt together
You only have one childhood and youth
If those get fukked by factors of your control then have as much fun as you can for the rest of the time you have

Last edited:

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
carl-hart-2.jpg

:scust:at this nikkas nails.

Does he have a gold tooth too? :dahell:

:russ:

:pachaha:
This nikka here got dreads, a gold tooth, snorts heroin and has fingernails like a werewolf. I mean if offered that description alone to a person they would say it was a pimp or a crackhead.