Black Columbia University professor: I do heroin regularly for ‘work-life balance’ :pachaha:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
I already knew who this was going to be before clicking the link
Me too.

And he's a real one. He is saying that and showing that the fearmongering about drugs in race based and absolutely the wrong way to go about handling drug abuse.

He is a great human being fighting against the war on drugs.

Daps
Me too.

And he's a real one. He is saying that and showing that the fearmongering about drugs in race based and absolutely the wrong way to go about handling drug abuse.

He is a great human being fighting against the war on drugs.
he's showing how full of shyt people are always on a moral high horse trying to act perfect
the type of people to talk shyt behind the backs of everyone they know
I know people knowing they have flaws and aren't perfect
I remember one of my college professors who went to law school telling my class that damn near everyone around her in law school was doing coke, even the top students :gucci:
people who you would never suspect

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And freud was high on cocaine daily.

Its less about the drug and more about the amount and the person's genetics. Some people can never drink because alcoholism runs in the family while others can binge drink every weekend and never get hungover.

No, breh. This is one of the things where it doesn't pay to be curious. The chances of the average human becoming addicted to heroin or opioids after using once is extremely high. In other words, dont do that shyt. Heroin addiction or any addiction for that matter isnt cool.

I dont know where you guys are from or grew up but fukk that heroin, coke, pcp hard drug shyt. Yall never seen anybody turned out on that stuff because if ya did, you wouldn't even bother to. It's like not that shyt is psychedelics where you can use that shyt to enhance your mental. Heroin fukking eats you from the inside out. Same with coke.

Dude has withdrawals. :picard: and he makes that seem like its nothing. I dont even want to talk that shyt because seeing someone going through that shyt is traumatizing.

Last edited:

Asicz

Presume the unpredictable
Daps
Dr. Hart has done pioneering research in crack cocaine users by giving the study subjects the choice to use crack cocaine vs giving them money, the study subjects chose money

I have to finish his first book on e book called
High Price: A Neuroscientist's Journey of Self-Discovery That Challenges Everything You Know About Drugs and Society
Book by Carl Hart

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He is a phd neuroscientist, nobody can tell him shyt.

This man has shined a lot of light on the fukkery of the drug war and the US government

Yall still dont think this guy is an agent?

Lemme guess. You think hes cool because hes being validated by an ivy league school-an establishment ran by the same rich white elite folks looking down on black folks but done got its money from slavery like other old ass universities in the states or participating in systematic racism. Even worse, dude has a wife and kids. Smh.

If anything, that just makes him a bigger dumbass and proves that degrees dont mean shyt. Ain't no medical use or benefits to heroin. that shyt kills.

Last edited:

Sammy Steez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MKE
I read the review of his book in the Times, I think he's right or on point about a lot but I don't know about heroin as a recreational drug. Maybe a well to do person will be able to have a work/life balance, but the poor and disenfranchised? not so much.

This is the key. He's speaking from a highly privileged literal ivory tower standpoint to be able to comfortably express these sentiments.
It's interesting that he's expressing these thoughts as a member of academia, but the average person shouldn't look to this for anything tangible.