Black Columbia University professor: I do heroin regularly for ‘work-life balance’ :pachaha:

Daps
Relative is the keyword here. Also generally speaking toward substances as a whole...you're comparing apples to oranges. The bear analogy is flawed because a bear isn't a substance right?

Relative is the “keyword” yet you never used it. :russ:

Of course comparing consuming alcohol to fighting bears was comparing apples and oranges, that was the point. But since it’s confusing you, consider cyanide...it’s a substance. By your logic alcohol is more deadly than cyanide simply because it kills far more people than cyanide.

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
Relative is the “keyword” yet you never used it. :russ:

Of course comparing consuming alcohol to fighting bears was comparing apples and oranges, that was the point. But since it’s confusing you, consider cyanide...it’s a substance. By your logic alcohol is more deadly than cyanide simply because it kills far more people than cyanide.

Didn't need to, figured that was obvious....or else I'd mention deaths via swallowing swords vs heroin....again relative, best move on if you're still not getting the point.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Glad people are breaking the stigma of using drugs.

How drugs are viewed is based on politics and economics not safety as people have been convinced.

A functioning adult should be able to do what they please with their body without other people trying to dictate what’s right for them.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
I don’t think that was smart of him to admit. He’s now a target for both disciplinary and legal harassment.

He could lose his chair over admitting shyt like that.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Its about, a 80,000 death per year difference between alcohol (95,000) and heroin (14,000) comparison...don't be that guy, don't argue numbers with anecdotes and outliers. (Alcohol Facts and Statistics | National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism (NIAAA)) Obviously both are terrible, but liquor is "winning". Don't be fooled by the normalization of a substance, people are dying by the droves due to alcohol and alcohol related deaths....

I could've mentioned cigarettes, but that's too easy...though sure, cigarettes as well.
alcohol was so bad they had to invent child support

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Wasn't burying the lead dopey, was saying that alcohol is worse...which it is. My point wasn't how many do each, but rather, how many have died to either....which again, we could very easily look at cigarettes, if alcohol is too obscure for you. The point, again; more people die from alcohol, and yes thanks for helping me out there, more people are using a far more terrible drug...

Causes more deaths...deadlier by definition.

Damn you're dumb:heh:

Even when @R.E.N. Spells Ren showed how retarded your logic was, you dug in deeper and still keep digging and digging.

It's almost admirable:dead:

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
Damn I'm late....it's already bad that folks allow entertainers to promote that junky lifestyle, even if they don't partake in real life...but now yall capeing for an ivy league professors to do the same? the levels of comfort and complacency while leisurely fear mongering at opportune times :banderas: