Black Columbia University professor: I do heroin regularly for ‘work-life balance’ :pachaha:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
All drugs should be legal or at the very least decriminalized so I can’t knock it
If your business and personal life are in order who am I to say you can’t have a bump of dog food every now and then:hubie:
What’s his best book?
20608255.jpg

A great book. I'm big into drug policy reform.

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
:francis:Seen the dude on that Crack documentary on Netflix.Like going to a "Scared Straight" set just to get reservations back into the fukking prison cell.:dwillhuh:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:francis:Seen the dude on that Crack documentary on Netflix.Like going to a "Scared Straight" set just to get reservations back into the fukking prison cell.:dwillhuh:

He was in the crack documentary. Yikes. How is dude so oblivious? Hell, I give him props for being brave enough to admit that shyt but hes also dumb too. As a black man in America that's in some elite institution. Dude's forgetting.... cant just move anyway out here. Hes acting like his ass can't get fired, tenure or not. Lol.

NeilCartwright

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I got a cousin who OD’d earlier this week. Sad all around. I can’t speak this brehs situation bc I’ve never been a hard drug user

Just hopes he continues to perform well at the job and they don’t try to fire him over this shyt

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
This dude stay on Joe Rogan show. If he can do heroin safely then good for him, he said he has a source where he can verify exact dose and quality before he uses.
majority people in the streets can't do that. i think it's dangerous for him to even put this out there given his credentials and the platforms he be on

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
This dude stay on Joe Rogan show. If he can do heroin safely then good for him, he said he has a source where he can verify exact dose and quality before he uses.
majority people in the streets can't do that. i think it's dangerous for him to even put this out there given his credentials and the platforms he be on

This tells me he aint shyt then.

Now there is drug policy reform and prison policy reform.

Look at what Oregon did this past election and ask why?

Oregon becomes 1st state to decriminalize possession of drugs

Here is a hint, what is the racial demographics of Oregon.

I understand what he is trying to do, but there is a better way than this.

He needs to cut them long ass finger nails though.

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
That's why he wants drug reform though...so people can buy cleaner quality and stop dying by the street shyt. I agree with that point maybe, or at least decriminalize all drugs, but I still don't agree with condoning the use of harder drugs