Black Columbia University professor: I do heroin regularly for ‘work-life balance’ :pachaha:

6CertsAndAMovie

All Star
Daps
:mjtf: what the hell is going on in this thread

I mean he a great point that the criminalization of all drug hurts black people more than anyone else but to be a causal user of meth and bath salts :gucci:

I am pro-decriminalization/legalization of all drugs because of how civil forfeiture laws, the entire prison system being used as cheap labor are mainly used on black people

but does this guy really think the police are going to say
:manny: when it comes to a free drug bust in a place where alot of cops have quotas

Being right doesn't mean you're moving right

this shyt is sloppy idc what side of it your on

you don't find cacs this open and in that high of a position waxing poetic about being current drug users wtf

Last edited:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Should of kept that to himself. Getting too comfortable around white people.

Exactly, if he had said this when he was 80 years old, like btw I am a functioning drug user who has used heroin for 30 plus years and I am just fine, also look at all the research I have in that time that shows, that these type of drugs can be used recreationally.
At first I said well whatever if it work for him:yeshrug:

Until he said meth and bath salts :dwillhuh:

Yes. This is a perfect example of getting high on your own supply. Just because you have access to the most purest form, doesn't mean you should take it and experiment with it on yourself.

For all the people talking Timothy Leary. This man is not Timothy Leary. That man lived a life. lol

His work was primarily LSD which is something that needs to be studied extensively.

Also Timothy Leary was giving his undergraduate students LSD, which lol and not appropriate.

GollyImGully

Too many wavy women, gotta log outta IG
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
:dead:

i remember him on this docu on netflix educating about drugs too

MV5BZTQyYThmNWEtZjc3NS00M2JlLWIwYjMtNzcwNjMzMGViMWNlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTEyMjM2NDc2._V1_.jpg

Family Man

Banned
Daps
The funniest part of this thread is the scary ass people acting like he’s gonna fukk up his job.

He’s PhD professor at Columbia; he knows what he’s doing He’s very vocal about drugs; he has literally made a career of deconstructing the stigma around drugs. Relax. :mjlol:
Look at this Simple Simon ass nikka.
So because dude has extra letters after his last name means he has super powers? Some of y'all are naive as fukk and will believe the fashionable nonsense a nikka in a suit and tie with a college degree tells you. Y'all grown ass men and still this impressionable. Imagine the damage these people can do your kid's minds.

That nikka is a junkie and is talking all that fancy shyt to retain respectability. Like he's not a fiend like "those other" fiends over there.

Last edited:

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Back when I in school, I wanted to be a professor, do drugs “responsibly,” and do crazy research. I wanted to be just like this guy. I even used opiates like every other day, and experienced mild withdrawals as well.

Unfortunately, you’re playing with fire when you do that shyt. It’s so easy to turn “every other day” to “everyday” Then you risk getting hooked for real and the addiction turns bad and it controls your life. That happened to me, and I had to go to rehab, get and stay sober. So, I’m an example of the dangers of using addictive substances.

But, if I could have kept doing drugs “responsibly,” do my crazy research and just immerse myself with ideas and theories, I couldn’t think of a better life. I hope this professor can do that, so at least somebody can experience that life. I couldn’t do that, but I have addiction issues with many people in my family. I guess I just didn’t have the right genes to do drugs “responsibly.”

Not a big deal because sobriety has its benefits too.:ehh:

I dont get it why not just to pyschedelics like magic mushrooms or 5 MEO DMT? They would have given you the ability and insights to do much better research if taken responsibly.

Family Man

Banned
Daps
:mjtf: what the hell is going on in this thread

I mean he a great point that the criminalization of all drug hurts black people more than anyone else but to be a causal user of meth and bath salts :gucci:

I am pro-decriminalization/legalization of all drugs because of how civil forfeiture laws, the entire prison system being used as cheap labor are mainly used on black people

but does this guy really think the police are going to say
:manny: when it comes to a free drug bust in a place where alot of cops have quotas

Being right doesn't mean you're moving right

this shyt is sloppy idc what side of it your on

you don't find cacs this open and in that high of a position waxing poetic about being current drug users wtf
Academics and white liberals use black issues as a trojan horse to usher in all types of fukk shyt. It's their strategy. They use black people as guinea pigs and especially as mules.

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
How is this any worse than alcohol? Look at the death toll.

Also some of the biggest problems facing the medical field are M.D.'s who self prescribe. People will use anything to numb themselves. For me, I've tried everything under the sun, and coffee won the war. Its recreational for me, mainly because these people who do use, have the same character trait, they want to be numb, they know its bad for them, but they have no real hobbies or friends/support group. So they turn to any substance.

Daps
Look at this Simple Simon ass nikka.
So because dude has extra letters after his last name means he has super powers? Some of y'all are naive as fukk and will believe the fashionable nonsense a nikka in a suit and tie with a college degree tells you. Y'all grown ass men and still this impressionable. Imagine the damage these people can do your kid's minds.

That nikka is a junkie and is talking all that fancy shyt to retain respectability. Like he's not a fiend like "those other" fiends over there.

Super powers?? Shut your dumb ass up. Can’t even follow the most basic arguments. Never said I agreed with his views on drugs, so don’t see how that makes me “impressionable”. You wrote all that dumb shyt cuz you suck at reading comprehension. :mjlol:

I just said his employer knows about his drug use and his feelings on drugs cuz that’s how he got and kept and excelled in his job for years. So worrying about him getting fired is downright stupid.