Black Columbia University professor: I do heroin regularly for ‘work-life balance’ :pachaha:

Family Man

Banned
Daps
Super powers?? Shut your dumb ass up. Can’t even follow the most basic arguments. Never said I agreed with his views on drugs, so don’t see how that makes me “impressionable”. You wrote all that dumb shyt cuz you suck at reading comprehension. :mjlol:

I just said his employer knows about his drug use and his feelings on drugs cuz that’s how he got and kept and excelled in his job for years. So worrying about him getting fired is downright stupid.
Hey simpleton. You came in here trying to downplay people's concern about drug use on some " he's just deconstructing the stigma lol" mumbo jumbo. Talking bout "relax". fukk outta here. You can't be a grown ass black man and have seen the effects of drug use and then either low-key or high key co-sign that educated fool.
There is no stigma to "deconstruct" or minimize. Drugs abuse is objectively bad. I've been around long enough and have seen enough to know when a junkie is lying and minimizing.
:camby:

Last edited:
Daps
Hey simpleton. You came in here trying to downplay people's concern about drug use on some " he's just deconstructing the stigma lol" mumbo jumbo. Talking bout "relax". fukk outta here. You can't be a grown ass black man and have seen the effects of drug use and then either low-key or high key co-sign that educated fool.
There is no stigma to "deconstruct" or minimize. Drugs abuse is objectively bad.
:camby:

Your dumb ass still doesn’t understand the point. Even after I restated it. Classic Coli. Desperate to be “right” so you keep shooting down arguments I never made. :mjlol:

Here’s a novel idea: instead of trying to tell me what I’m “trying” to do, stick to what I actually say, leaving out any of the leaps made solely in your head. My posts in here were just about the notion that he was putting his job in jeopardy by speaking about this.

Family Man

Banned
Daps
Your dumb ass still doesn’t understand the point. Even after I restated it. Classic Coli. Desperate to be “right” so you keep shooting down arguments I never made. :mjlol:

Here’s a novel idea: instead of trying to tell me what I’m “trying” to do, stick to what I actually say, leaving out any of the leaps made solely in your head. My posts in here were just about the notion that he was putting his job in jeopardy by speaking about this.
Oh aight my bad bro. :cheers:
I thought you was on some other shyt.
:mjlol: :laff:
They love agent Negros like him in Academia.

Last edited:

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
carl-hart-2.jpg

:scust:at this nikkas nails.

Does he have a gold tooth too? :dahell:

:russ:
Why do drug addicts always have long ass nails?
Am I the only one that's noticed this?:jbhmm:

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Fukked up thing is, this isn't as uncommon as you think. Herion is an extremely cheap stand in for pain killers and mood suppressants. It's just mostly white people that micro dose on it and then become addicts.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
70-95% of users don’t become addicts depending on the drug. That is in line with alcohol.

All drugs should be legalized. Let’s just find help for the addicts and end this stupid war on drugs.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
70-95% of users don’t become addicts depending on the drug. That is in line with alcohol.

All drugs should be legalized. Let’s just find help for the addicts and end this stupid war on drugs.

Breh, you know who that's really gonna benefit though right? He should use the case to demand reparations for black America as we were the victims of the war on drugs and havent been the beneficiaries of any drug legalization to date. That's what I dont see in this and here he is in the crack documentary and all this dismantling systemic racism and etc

Bet that hes one of those psychologists in cahoots with the government and CIA like Timothy leary trying to start some shyt. The fact that Oregon, a state with 2% black population in it compared to 76% white, is decriminalizing drugs, should tell you how his research is being used and for who.

Oregon African American Incarceration Far Exceeds National Average | Prison Legal News

Are they gonna address this issue and give out reparations for the black community in oregon since it says that it was laws and policies shaped by politicians like president joe Biden that resulted in that shyt. Yet folks arent questioning this man and why hes jumping out the woodwork. Hes an activated agent. I think that dude is literally trying to encourage drug usage of the wrong drugs throwing folks are gonna be foolish enough to listen to him because hes an ivy league professor. Look at you coming out the woodwork with your habit because we know that that statistic is bullshyt if you were to look at these hard drugs individually.

Joe Biden trying to legalize his sons coke habit after he got kicked out the navy but was trying to use crack and crime as an excuse to lock black people up. Smh

Last edited:

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Academics and white liberals use black issues as a trojan horse to usher in all types of fukk shyt. It's their strategy. They use black people as guinea pigs and especially as mules.

This is what I'm always saying. :ufdup:

Why you think they always have c00ns out there with the LGBT/Intersectionality horseshyt?:mjpls:

How is this any worse than alcohol? Look at the death toll.

Also some of the biggest problems facing the medical field are M.D.'s who self prescribe. People will use anything to numb themselves. For me, I've tried everything under the sun, and coffee won the war. Its recreational for me, mainly because these people who do use, have the same character trait, they want to be numb, they know its bad for them, but they have no real hobbies or friends/support group. So they turn to any substance.

nikka's comparing heroin with alcohol
zmyIfZs.png

I got nikkaz that drink in my family and I got nikkaz that are junkies in my family

It aint a comparison.
iRrgDPC.png

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Academics and white liberals use black issues as a trojan horse to usher in all types of fukk shyt. It's their strategy. They use black people as guinea pigs and especially as mules.

Yep, as I said, hes an agent

chkmeout

marshawn lynch handshake
Daps
Exactly, if he had said this when he was 80 years old, like btw I am a functioning drug user who has used heroin for 30 plus years and I am just fine, also look at all the research I have in that time that shows, that these type of drugs can be used recreationally.

Yes. This is a perfect example of getting high on your own supply. Just because you have access to the most purest form, doesn't mean you should take it and experiment with it on yourself.

For all the people talking Timothy Leary. This man is not Timothy Leary. That man lived a life. lol

His work was primarily LSD which is something that needs to be studied extensively.

Also Timothy Leary was giving his undergraduate students LSD, which lol and not appropriate.

Trash fukking post along with these block head posters who know more than a black tenured ivy league professor....

Tha tha tha coli........com:snoop:

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
This is what I'm always saying. :ufdup:

Why you think they always have c00ns out there with the LGBT/Intersectionality horseshyt?:mjpls:

nikka's comparing heroin with alcohol
zmyIfZs.png

I got nikkaz that drink in my family and I got nikkaz that are junkies in my family

It aint a comparison.
iRrgDPC.png

Its about, a 80,000 death per year difference between alcohol (95,000) and heroin (14,000) comparison...don't be that guy, don't argue numbers with anecdotes and outliers. (Alcohol Facts and Statistics | National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism (NIAAA)) Obviously both are terrible, but liquor is "winning". Don't be fooled by the normalization of a substance, people are dying by the droves due to alcohol and alcohol related deaths....

I could've mentioned cigarettes, but that's too easy...though sure, cigarettes as well.

Ziploc

Celestial
Daps
I agree that the mindset in which you choose to take drugs makes all the difference but dude is a functional addict and walks a slippery tightrope. Opioids are not to be p*ssyfooted with,that's like petting a tiger with oven mitts thinking they'll protect you. Meth,same principle applies but the hubris will have you thinking otherwise.