Black Columbia University professor: I do heroin regularly for ‘work-life balance’ :pachaha:

Daps
Its about, a 80,000 death per year difference between alcohol (95,000) and heroin (14,000) comparison...don't be that guy, don't argue numbers with anecdotes and outliers. (Alcohol Facts and Statistics | National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism (NIAAA)) Obviously both are terrible, but liquor is "winning". Don't be fooled by the normalization of a substance, people are dying by the droves due to alcohol and alcohol related deaths....

I could've mentioned cigarettes, but that's too easy...though sure, cigarettes as well.

Far, far, far more people consume alcohol tho. What a lazy take. :dahell:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Breh, you know who that's really gonna benefit though right? He should use the case to demand reparations for black America as we were the victims of the war on drugs and havent been the beneficiaries of any drug legalization to date. That's what I dont see in this and here he is in the crack documentary and all this dismantling systemic racism and etc

Bet that hes one of those psychologists in cahoots with the government and CIA like Timothy leary trying to start some shyt. The fact that Oregon, a state with 2% black population in it compared to 76% white, is decriminalizing drugs, should tell you how his research is being used and for who.

Oregon African American Incarceration Far Exceeds National Average | Prison Legal News

Are they gonna address this issue and give out reparations for the black community in oregon since it says that it was laws and policies shaped by politicians like president joe Biden that resulted in that shyt. Yet folks arent questioning this man and why hes jumping out the woodwork. Hes an activated agent. I think that dude is literally trying to encourage drug usage of the wrong drugs throwing folks are gonna be foolish enough to listen to him because hes an ivy league professor. Look at you coming out the woodwork with your habit because we know that that statistic is bullshyt if you were to look at these hard drugs individually.

Joe Biden trying to legalize his sons coke habit after he got kicked out the navy but was trying to use crack and crime as an excuse to lock black people up. Smh
You say this now but African Americans weren’t the only black people effected by the war on drugs in America . You would have a Conniption fit when others besides us got reparations:mjlol::mjlol:

Family Man

Banned
Daps
Trash fukking post along with these block head posters who know more than a black tenured ivy league professor....

Tha tha tha coli........com:snoop:
Question nothing a nikka in a suit and tie and some extra letters after his name tells you, brehs.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Yep, hes an agent. I'm sick and tired of the mainstream media propping up these clown ass housenegros bougieing it up, shucking and jiving for fame, attention and whatever and folks thinking they have to tip their hat off to him because of a couple of credentials or who's putting him on their TV show.

And the sad thing is the mainstream media will tell us black people that THIS is who represents or speaks for us. THIS MAN DOESNT SPEAK FOR BLACK PEOPLE. I think its very important to let the world know that he doesnt represent the thoughts and views of the black collective.

When hes on joe Rogan, they are using him to basically be the "opinion of the black collective". No fukking way.

Last edited:

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Its about, a 80,000 death per year difference between alcohol (95,000) and heroin (14,000) comparison...don't be that guy, don't argue numbers with anecdotes and outliers. (Alcohol Facts and Statistics | National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism (NIAAA)) Obviously both are terrible, but liquor is "winning". Don't be fooled by the normalization of a substance, people are dying by the droves due to alcohol and alcohol related deaths....

I could've mentioned cigarettes, but that's too easy...though sure, cigarettes as well.

Oh, only 86% of American adults have consumed alcohol, compared with 1.8% with heroin.

Alcohol Facts and Statistics | National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism (NIAAA)

How many people in the U.S. use heroin?

Wayyyy to bury the lead, dumbass:heh:

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
Oh, only 86% of American adults have consumed alcohol, compared with 1.8% with heroin.

Alcohol Facts and Statistics | National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism (NIAAA)

How many people in the U.S. use heroin?

Wayyyy to bury the lead, dumbass:heh:

Wasn't burying the lead dopey, was saying that alcohol is worse...which it is. My point wasn't how many do each, but rather, how many have died to either....which again, we could very easily look at cigarettes, if alcohol is too obscure for you. The point, again; more people die from alcohol, and yes thanks for helping me out there, more people are using a far more terrible drug...

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I agree that the mindset in which you choose to take drugs makes all the difference but dude is a functional addict and walks a slippery tightrope. Opioids are not to be p*ssyfooted with,that's like petting a tiger with oven mitts thinking they'll protect you. Meth,same principle applies but the hubris will have you thinking otherwise.

I'm the first one to agree with you, but from what I've learned from dealing with addicts. They want to feel "numb"....they can't control anything but when they consume their vice(s). I could do a line of cocaine from her to Hawaii and back, and still wouldn't feel anything more than wanting coffee. There's a reason addicts act the same. They share that same "I want to forget about the world" mentality. Whether its alcohol or anything else. These people don't have hobbies hobbies, real friends or outlets.

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Alcohol is socially acceptable in these times. Not too long ago heroin was legal and liquor was banned. I guess it all depends on what is most profitable at the moment in this country.

Daps
You just parroted my main point, more people are consuming a substance that kills in the droves...and people still consume it. Now apply that to heroin. Its all bad, and people still do it.

Your point doesn’t make sense. You’re claiming alcohol is more deadly than (or comparably as deadly as) heroin simply because it kills more Americans each year. That’s not true, because the of the % of alcohol consumers that get killed each year is far less than the % of heroin users that get killed.

By your logic, consuming alcohol is more deadly than fighting bears.

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Your point doesn’t make sense. You’re claiming alcohol is more deadly than (or comparably as deadly as) heroin simply because it kills more Americans each year. That’s not true, because the of the % of alcohol consumers that get killed each year is far less than the % of heroin users that get killed.

By your logic, consuming alcohol is more deadly than fighting bears.

Relative is the keyword here. Also generally speaking toward substances as a whole...you're comparing apples to oranges. The bear analogy is flawed because a bear isn't a substance right?