Black chick moves to Norway and talks about her experiences #OurQueens vol. 346.987

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs Scandinavian are blatant with their shyt and don't even sugar-coat it. They legit had a debate in Denmark some years back about whether referring to black ppl as "Neger" (Negro) was offensive :snoop:

It's normal for them to refer to a black child as a "negro child" and other such foolishness.

Link?

BigL187

MOPAO
Daps
Reppin
Märsta,Sweden
Brehs Scandinavian are blatant with their shyt and don't even sugar-coat it. They legit had a debate in Denmark some years back about whether referring to black ppl as "Neger" (Negro) was offensive :snoop:

It's normal for them to refer to a black child as a "negro child" and other such foolishness.
here in sweden racism is very slick

Last edited:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps

I just want the rest of the Diaspora on the board to know that the strippers and hoteps on this board regurgitating #AAgang old talking points and mixing it in with Hebrew Israelite and realhistorywww rhetoric do not represent true AA views.....a lot of the people riding the wave now were nowhere to be found when the Diaspora wars kicked off and are posers :ehh:

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
Nah breh im eritrean. But yeah lot of somalis, even the guy in my avi is from a neighbourhood known here as "little mogadishu" :mjlol: Hes from Uganda though

Its from this video

Even somali rapper Jaffar got caught lackin here recently :hhh: shyt was on liveleak and everything :hhh:

And yeah you're right danish people have a reputation of being more racist, where im from in south sweden (very close to denmark) also have a reputation of being more racist than the rest of swedes

wait so African rappers are getting offed in the hoods of Sweden on camera :picard:?

Karb

Veteran
Daps
wait so African rappers are getting offed in the hoods of Sweden on camera :picard:?

Nah it was a Somali rapper who said some shyt about some Somali dudes who were wanted for murder. They found him, beat him up and pissed on him on video. shyt sounds disgraceful and borderline homoerotic. I haven't seen the video and don't want to either.

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps

:whoa:

Im black & originally from east africa. I live & grew up in Sweden. What you're saying is the furthest thing from the truth.
Or at least it's an extreme.

Of course theres racism. But what you mentioned is similar to whats going on in the states now with certain right-wingers & stuff & the typical arguments about political correctness & all that bs.

Most swedes are very afraid of saying that word. Now, maybe in the 70s & 80s when most blacks hadnt migrated here it was different. Back then you mostly had latinos, serbians & people from turkey here. In the 90s is when alot of muslims, blacks & middle easterners etc arrived.

Out here the battles never been racial. Out here its always been ethnics vs non ethnics + immigrants. All of us non ethnics grow up in the same slums & come from the same enviroments & grow up together. So our battles are the same. Of course theres small divides here & there, like anywhere else, but nowhere near that big.

Seeing a persian kid (example) hangin & growing up with a black kid is hella common. shyt, i did. People from africa, middle east, south america & even a few swedes usually grow up together here. But in most those places there arent alot of ethnic swedes.

Last edited:

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps
Nah it was a Somali rapper who said some shyt about some Somali dudes who were wanted for murder. They found him, beat him up and pissed on him on video. shyt sounds disgraceful and borderline homoerotic. I haven't seen the video and don't want to either.

I know about that.

shyt happened literally like 20 min from the area i live & grew up in.

Had nothing to do with racism tho. Like u said, hes somalian himself. He got caught lacking for fronting & talking that hard shyt alot too. But them dudes are young. Early 20s type.

Last edited: