Black chick moves to Norway and talks about her experiences #OurQueens vol. 346.987

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
I dont know about Norway but Sweden has a lot of black people depending on where in Sweden you live, Im from Malmö. My uncle moved to Norway some years ago with his wife. Isnt OP somali? Lol sweden is full of somalis and horners in general. And how are people talking about swedes being racist when they are probably some of the least racist white people especially compared to americans.. A cac is always a cac though :mjpls:

This. From why my homie tells me there's hella africans in Malmo and Stockholm (not sure about Uppsala).

He also told me Sweden has some of the finest mixed chicks he'd ever seen :noah:

Karb

Veteran
Daps
Nah breh im eritrean. But yeah lot of somalis, even the guy in my avi is from a neighbourhood known here as "little mogadishu" :mjlol: Hes from Uganda though

Its from this video

Even somali rapper Jaffar got caught lackin here recently :hhh: shyt was on liveleak and everything :hhh:

And yeah you're right danish people have a reputation of being more racist, where im from in south sweden (very close to denmark) also have a reputation of being more racist than the rest of swedes

Eritreans :salute:

Are you tigrinya breh?

• Dap
Reactions: JDH

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
Scandinavian/blondes are the WOAT white women but they stay being promoted. Crispy thin lips, look 40 at 28, manly looking jaws and lacking overall femininity. They are also the weirdest cacs by far. He'll they define cacs they are the base cacs.

Give me Spanish/Italian women with a little color to them. Some African somewhere down the line gave them color and decent sexy bodies.
It is taking all my willpower not to neg you.

Karb

Veteran
Daps
Scandinavian/blondes are the WOAT white women but they stay being promoted. Crispy thin lips, look 40 at 28, manly looking jaws and lacking overall femininity. They are also the weirdest cacs by far. He'll they define cacs they are the base cacs.

Give me Spanish/Italian women with a little color to them. Some African somewhere down the line gave them color and decent sexy bodies.

:gucci:

They're easily the most attractive cacettes. :yeshrug:

I've traveled and lived in Europe. Spanish/Italians are not all that great looking. Swedish and Danish chicks are way more attractive.

English and French chicks are straight up trash aside from those who come from immigrant backgrounds or are mixed. :mjlol:

Germans are hit or miss :yeshrug: