Black chick moves to Norway and talks about her experiences #OurQueens vol. 346.987

PerrinN

All Star
Daps
:mjlol: She lives in Fredrikstad, where literally nothing happens...no wonder she makes youtube videos, she's probably bored out of her mind. All that's in Fredrikstad is a bunch of overpriced restaurants and a crappy harbour. Don't know why she would leave Montpellier to live there, otherwise she seems nice. She just need to drop that dumb accent she's going for

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Scandinavian cacettes got a thing for brehs :mjgrin:

#PAWGset :wow:

Scandinavian/blondes are the WOAT white women but they stay being promoted. Crispy thin lips, look 40 at 28, manly looking jaws and lacking overall femininity. They are also the weirdest cacs by far. He'll they define cacs they are the base cacs.

Give me Spanish/Italian women with a little color to them. Some African somewhere down the line gave them color and decent sexy bodies.

Karb

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol: She lives in Fredrikstad, where literally nothing happens...no wonder she makes youtube videos, she's probably bored out of her mind. All that's in Fredrikstad is a bunch of overpriced restaurants and a crappy harbour. Don't know why she would leave Montpellier to live there, otherwise she seems nice. She just need to drop that dumb accent she's going for

Yeah it sounds fake as hell :mjlol:

Karb

Veteran
Daps
I dont know about Norway but Sweden has a lot of black people depending on where in Sweden you live, Im from Malmö. My uncle moved to Norway some years ago with his wife. Isnt OP somali? Lol sweden is full of somalis and horners in general. And how are people talking about swedes being racist when they are probably some of the least racist white people especially compared to americans.. A cac is always a cac though :mjpls:

You a swedish warya ? :ohhh:

Norwegians and Danes tend to be more racist than swedes on average.

@Dip didn't you visit Denmark recently breh? How was your experience?

JDH

All Star
Supporter
Daps
You a swedish warya ? :ohhh:

Norwegians and Danes tend to be more racist than swedes on average.

@Dip didn't you visit Denmark recently breh? How was your experience?
Nah breh im eritrean. But yeah lot of somalis, even the guy in my avi is from a neighbourhood known here as "little mogadishu" :mjlol: Hes from Uganda though

Its from this video

Even somali rapper Jaffar got caught lackin here recently :hhh: shyt was on liveleak and everything :hhh:

And yeah you're right danish people have a reputation of being more racist, where im from in south sweden (very close to denmark) also have a reputation of being more racist than the rest of swedes

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
1. Scandinavia is ethnically homogeneous (outside of Sweden's big cities). Their experience with other folks is limited.
2. In Oslo, they embraced immigrant children and young immigrants but I'm not sure about adults and IR dating.
3. She also isn't in Oslo :manny: There's no way I'd move to another country and not live in a city while I get used to the culture.