Black chick moves to Norway and talks about her experiences #OurQueens vol. 346.987

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
she deserves it, zero pity. she probably somewhere in her up bringing thought she was "special" nah let me go where there are no black people and they will treat me like a queen. fcking idiot that wont help race relations, where she going to get her essentials from ?

my sister is a c00n went to greece for some years, i gave zero fukks you know what you are setting yourself up for when you decide to stray away from your peoples. my own mother decided to move out of our local diverse neighborhood to white lands .... and she paid for it, because black women think they are all special.

nah, you only special to some black men. and that is getting less and less with idiots like this broad yapping her mouth about the obiovus. the sky is blue,. yo ! :russ:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
What term do you prefer for them? And what do you think about creole people for example that reside in places like Lousiana. Beyonce is one for example. I'm African-American btw too. Do you consider Candians african-american? Where is the line drawn at?
Breh I have work to do and honestly I don't want to start my week trying to disect the AA population.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Breh I have work to do and honestly I don't want to start my week trying to disect the AA population.
Alright when you get time sugar dumpling I'll wait for an answer. Canada is apart of the North American continent btw so is the west indies and mexico. Which haplogroup does AA fall under too would be nice to know as well.

• Dap
Reactions: pon

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
[QUOTE="BlackPearl The Empress, post: 26677778, member: 13961"]I go by tribes. She isn't in my tribe. I couldn't careless what someone outside my tribe is doing in their dating life.[/QUOTE]
:blessed: what tribe are you?

@BlackPearl The Empress

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Alright when you get time sugar dumpling I'll wait for an answer. Canada is apart of the North American continent btw so is the west indies and mexico. Which haplogroup does AA fall under too would be nice to know as well.
:gucci:What does all that have to do with the fact I have nothing in common with this woman and I don't care who she dates? You trying to talk about land mass and haplogroups when I already gave you the specific criteria. Canadians, Mexicans etc don't call themselves "AA." You are doing too much and doing it too early.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
:gucci:What does all that have to do with the fact I have nothing in common with this woman and I don't care who she dates?
So do you have time now? Or are you still working? I appreciate you taking time off working to respond.

You trying to talk about land mass and haplogroups when I already gave you the specific criteria. Canadians, Mexicans
We didn't call ourselves African American until Jesse Jackson. I just want to know the criteria for being AA. You avoided the part about the creoles too. I just want where the line is drawn how can you call someone not your people if you're in the same haplogroup. But what you self-identify as I guess is more important than what you actually are in these times.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
It is odd. I'd see a bad chick with a lame white guy... but I know she wouldn't entertain the black equivalent.
Been told the coli Black and Asian women date down interracially almost 90% of the time. I also noticed they don't bring their strong personalities along. Very passive with cacs but that shyt is still present around Nikkaz.

Pathetic

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
So do you have time now? Or are you still working? I appreciate you taking time off working to respond.

We didn't call ourselves African American until Jesse Jackson. I just want to know the criteria for being AA. You avoided the part about the creoles too. I just want where the line is drawn how can you call someone not your people if you're in the same haplogroup. But what you self-identify as I guess is more important than what you actually are in these times.

1.I'm out at 9 breh.
2. I am talking about tribalism. You seem to be confused by what that is.
3. I don't claim people across the world. I claim the people whom I have a common history and live among.

:manny:

Have a great day.

thernbroom

Superstar
Daps
Brehs Scandinavian are blatant with their shyt and don't even sugar-coat it. They legit had a debate in Denmark some years back about whether referring to black ppl as "Neger" (Negro) was offensive :snoop:

It's normal for them to refer to a black child as a "negro child" and other such foolishness.
Its even worse in the US :what: