"Black athletes get with white women cause white woman play the long game more than black women"

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dahell: Black people are broke. Bw in college be extra broke. Just breathing collegiate air puts us in debt. We don't have familial support. We paying for EVERYTHING.

So, really, what yall saying is, the white man's reward for raping and pillaging the planet is that his daughters can afford to go buy a bm of her own.

:coffee:

I agree most black women are broke. Especially in college. So why are they running around pretending to be bosses and independent and not needing a man? Its not about buying a things its about not coming across like a leech or liability. 2 broke college kids can build together and support each other and be successful in the future. But black women will call that struggle love cause they want a finished product.

And its not just athletes. Every college campus has an engineering department. Why aren't black women locking those brehs down in school? Nothing stopping bw those brehs get overlooked cause they are broke college kids but in 5 to 10 years they will be making over 6 figures.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These dudes live in an alternate reality

They truly believe that a woman dating a star athlete in high school or college means she’s loyal and had no ulterior motives :dead:
That's not the point at all

Everyone has ulterior motives, the point is some people are better at presenting the package their ulterior motives are covered in, which makes it better for all parties involved

***Edit***

I misread your post but fukk it the point still stands for the topic:russ:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I was talking about buying a nikka a cup of coffee and keep it about buying a nikka a cup of coffee.
that's why they have no problem paying for cups of coffees or picking up the check on a date
:dwillhuh: You really did forget your own words. I was just being funny.

But black women will call that struggle love cause they want a finished product.

And its not just athletes. Every college campus has an engineering department. Why aren't black women locking those brehs down in school?
Bc, as @Gloxina keeps repeating, they don't know any better. :francis:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t think they necessarily do more per se I think they just get there early and lock in one with dude for the most part.

Then you got some of them black, white, mixed, whatever that run around sleeping with a bunch of athletes expecting to get wifed up and end up losing after their run is over. Seen that shyt a LOT in Houston.
Man listen :dead::wow:

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
How can black women 'build' around a culture of men who preach not to settle down until they are 40 plus and to exercise their 'options' even when they do settle down. Do yall ever really listen to yalls self talk and reflect on what yall are advocating for to black women??...
this is true fr fr but at some point it all becomes a self fulfilling prophecy.

THe rejected boy who did want a wife becomes a hurt and selfish womanizer because it gets results without investing a lot of yourself, but he winds up breaking the heart of a woman who becomes petty and self centered and she hurts a guy who wanted her...and the cycle starts overe

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
White girls are just aggressive, I was once at a party with friends in highschool. And a white girl i've never spoken asked me to follow her upstairs for sex.
This happened on three separate occasions with three different white girls. Just in highschool. don't even get me started with college. They have no shame, and realistically that's not a trait we need to push black women into having.

But men are men and some of them with start a relationship with the first pretty girl to throw some coochie at them.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Are we gon forget that when young black women do go after 'potential ' in black men, the whole community including the men and women will gaslight her and call her a gold digger??...and if it don't pans out the community will just say she should have chose better. This happens whether she gets pregnant or not....This whole conversation is just surface level 'talking points', aimed to demonize black women...
That is DEFINITELY a factor. But that brings us back around: it’s ok to talk about the faults of young Black women, but not young Black men.
It’d be one thing is we were one of the top 2 groups in terms of net worth, salary, etc, but we aren’t. I’ve said this before: if EVERY Black woman 18-30 was “fit, friendly” etc and ready to be a homemaker, are there enough age appropriate Black men available for them? And I’m not talking about men who are 15 years older than them, because white and Asian girls ain’t marrying men who are 10+ yrs older than them that often. The largest average age gap is about 4yrs. Do we have a bunch of Black men who are 4yrs older than 18-30YO women who are financially ready to head a household.

Are the bulk of them leaving college and trade school ready to save up and be ready for a family soon?

We need to have the girls ready, but we need more young men who are ready as well.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
this is true fr fr but at some point it all becomes a self fulfilling prophecy.

THe rejected boy who did want a wife becomes a hurt and selfish womanizer because it gets results without investing a lot of yourself, but he winds up breaking the heart of a woman who becomes petty and self centered and she hurts a guy who wanted her...and the cycle starts overe
Yeeeeeeeeeep

YOGEBEAR09

RAM Gang. Horns up
Daps
Reppin
Knickstape and dem Rams
I was JUST at a NFL draft party last weekend. Fam had his black girl (they complain about that too and say she not this or that) so his pic wont get posted or talked about but got drafted :blessed:for whatever thats worth but having been like OP original post I have seen this for ever 15+ years being in a hotbed and growing up in the sport..

Women online literally scream for anyone to hear they are independent and they want to be single when they young and have fun, they also clearly say they not holding anyone down and will wait at the finish line.. The NFL draft is the finishline to them! And they shocked that someone was playing the long game?! There are pros and con to every strategy, the one that is investing might get a bad stock, but if you say you waiting at finish line dont complain that young brehs already snatched up!

And the retort or shaming tactic of "she only want you for your money!" makes no sense because you literally only care about these brehs because they come into money and you want them to spend it on you! Like wtf is we even talking about?!

Anyway pray for young breh, he got drafted to LA and tho he from miami they already in DMs..

He gon be a baller :banderas:

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
How can black women 'build' around a culture of men who preach not to settle down until they are 40 plus and to exercise their 'options' even when they do settle down. Do yall ever really listen to yalls self talk and reflect on what yall are advocating for to black women??...
That’s the game my boy. It’s not their fault, but I see too many BW treat the game like they have leverage but majority don’t. The ratio of “acceptable” BM to BW is all off due to the prison complex, racism etc. Add in the fact that despite Twitter opinions interracial relationships are not as taboo as they once were, now you’re competing in a global market. Unless you look like Jordyn Woods you probably don’t have as much leverage as you think. And sorry ladies I say this speaking as a man those degrees will never matter to an equal weight as looks, that’s the game.

None of this is black women fault but I think women in general have a hard time adjusting to the “dating market” based on their attributes and doing an honest self-assessment.

Now as a black woman you might get lucky to get a god fearing man who just wants you, but a lot of well off black men are just taking advantage of their leverage :manny:

Shaming tactics on Twitter DO NOT WORK in real life.

Supply demand economics. More demand there is the with lack of supply, prices have to go up. In this case this is the price black women have to pay to get a well off black man are you going to adjust or air your grievances on Twitter to an echo chamber of other single women? Not their fault but don’t hate the playa hate the game :manny:

When I say this I’m speaking in general terms, before someone comes and say “THAT WASNT MY STORY” :comeon:

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That is DEFINITELY a factor. But that brings us back around: it’s ok to talk about the faults of young Black women, but not young Black men.
It’d be one thing is we were one of the top 2 groups in terms of net worth, salary, etc, but we aren’t. I’ve said this before: if EVERY Black woman 18-30 was “fit, friendly” etc and ready to be a homemaker, are there enough age appropriate Black men available for them? And I’m not talking about men who are 15 years older than them, because white and Asian girls ain’t marrying men who are 10+ yrs older than them that often. The largest average age gap is about 4yrs. Do we have a bunch of Black men who are 4yrs older than 18-30YO women who are financially ready to head a household.

Are the bulk of them leaving college and trade school ready to save up and be ready for a family soon?

We need to have the girls ready, but we need more young men who are ready as well.
Regardless of race most men 18- 30 years old do not earn enough to take care of a household on 1 income. It takes 2 incomes and working and building together and young black men are absolutely ready to lead dual income households at that age. Only BW are stuck in this Disney fantasy where they meet a desirable guy already self made, faithful, and successful and where they don't have to work or contribute financially. Getting married younger is why other groups get ahead. The earlier you combine resources the more the money you save and invest compounds over time.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
I agree most black women are broke. Especially in college. So why are they running around pretending to be bosses and independent and not needing a man? Its not about buying a things its about not coming across like a leech or liability. 2 broke college kids can build together and support each other and be successful in the future. But black women will call that struggle love cause they want a finished product.

And its not just athletes. Every college campus has an engineering department. Why aren't black women locking those brehs down in school? Nothing stopping bw those brehs get overlooked cause they are broke college kids but in 5 to 10 years they will be making over 6 figures.
I don’t know what YT page it was, but there was literally a breh who had just finished college with some sort of engineering degree, who got rejected by a BW because she wanted someone more established. I wish I could find that video. She’s not obligated to date him. But then don’t vent about “black men creating wealth for others”. :dead:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Credit @ReturnOfJudah

This guy basically claims the black women with these athletes start making (monetary) demands immediately while the white women stay in a subservient role and/or even pay for the black athlete more often

Thoughts? :patrice:
most still marry black women. :snooze:

but again, the bm/ww dynamic always will draw more attention and clickbait from c00ns, attentions whores, and most of all the insecure.