"Black athletes get with white women cause white woman play the long game more than black women"

OliviaTwist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Souf
Yes. Most WAGs will have chefs and domestics at home. What I meant is, the white ones know what’s understood, doesn’t necessarily need to be broadcasts. I’m sure Kayla probably wouldn’t be forced to be some stay at home constantly cooking and cleaning handmaiden if she ended up marrying Kelce. It’s just that, why broadcasts how unsubmissive you’d should be? That’s part of the whole “The white women will play the long game” thing comes from. They’ll play the ride or die and the “I don’t mind being your rock Ja’Quavious” game for a longer time. That’s not to say that gamesmart black women wont do the same, but..
Although I don’t disagree and I hate that we became the face of the “anti submission” ( I hate that word) movement, if you understand this behavior is only an act that will last long enough for them to access your pockets, why are you more okay with getting gamed only because she spent a few dollars in a drive thru unless that’s really not the real reason and just an excuse? Tear that ACL in the SEC game against Bama and see how many more chipotle bowls she’s buying.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Although I don’t disagree and I hate that we became the face of the “anti submission” ( I hate that word) movement, if you understand this behavior is only an act that will last long enough for them to access your pockets, why are you more okay with getting gamed only because she spent a few dollars in a drive thru unless that’s really not the real reason and just an excuse? Tear that ACL in the SEC game against Bama and see how many more chipotle bowls she’s buying.
Because all races of women(including black women) are after the same prize. Access to his wealth. That's kinda the point. The athletes wanna deal with the one's who will give them the least amount of headaches, during the come up. They wanna deal with the women who are going to help him along financially during the come up. That's part of making the come up a little easier. If its clear both races of women are scheming (which is ABUDANTLY CLEAR), might as well enjoy the one who will give you the least amount of friction. And even then, that doesn't mean the white women are guaranteed the long term contract. Russell Wilson is the clearest example of having the ride or die White chick handle all the stress of the come up with him, just so he can leave her and end up with Ciara, who caught Russell during the glory chapters of his story. Russ ex probably did all the white girl handmaiden shyt for him throughout college and the pros, and yet the Black woman profited in the end. This is why black women love their relationship so much. But this rare.

But either way, like I said earlier, because of historic racial dynamics, its always implied that the white WAGs and HS Sweethearts are only with these brothers for the money. As if Black women aren't in it for the same goals. It's just that, because the Black community is starved for representation of wealthy black love, that Black WAGs get instant veneration and visibility more than non-black WAG do for dating the same black athletes. White WAGs don't become famous. There is no white equivalent to basketball wives. There is no White Ayeisha Curry, getting cooking shows being on morning talk shows. There are no white Savannah James equivalents with podcasts launches. There aren't white women venerated for playing the game like a Lori Harvey, who's praised for her hypergamy when it comes to rotating wealthy black male spouses. White women just scheme and be in the background and stay quiet.

Last edited:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Because all races of women(including black women) are after the same prize. Access to his wealth. That's kinda the point. The athletes wanna deal with the one's who will give them the least amount of headaches, during the come up. They wanna deal with the women who are going to help him along financially during the come up. That's part of making the come up a little easier. If its clear both races of women are scheming (which is ABUDANTLY CLEAR), might as well enjoy the one who will give you the least amount of friction. And even then, that doesn't mean the white women are guaranteed the long term contract. Russell Wilson is the clearest example of having the ride or die White chick handle all the stress of the come up with him, just so he can leave her and end up with Ciara, who caught Russell during the glory chapters of his story. Russ ex probably did all the white girl handmaiden shyt for him throughout college and the pros, and yet the Black woman profited in the end. This is why black women love their relationship so much. But this rare.

But either way, like I said earlier, because of historic racial dynamics, its always implied that the white WAGs and HS Sweethearts are only with these brothers for the money. As if Black women aren't in it for the same goals. It's just that, because the Black community is starved for representation of wealthy black love, that Black WAGs get instant veneration and visibility more than non-black WAG do for dating the same black athletes. White WAGs don't become famous. There is no white equivalent to basketball wives. There is no White Ayeisha Curry, getting cooking shows being on morning talk shows. There are no white Savannah James equivalents with podcasts launches. There aren't white women venerated for playing the game like a Lori Harvey, who's praised for her hypergamy when it comes to rotating wealthy black male spouses. White women just scheme and be in the background and stay quiet.
The funny thing is, BW even have a built in trump card. And it's the "Black Love" angle. That's the easiest game to run. Because a wide open black male athlete, would really be duped into thinking that her intentions are more pure than these evil Becky's who are only after his generational wealth. That's not to say these sisters don't really love them. DK Metcalf and Normani's relationship seems pretty pure. But off rip, because they're both black, there's no smoke or fire there. Let DK even be seen hand in hand with Dua Lipa or some other artiste cacette and the "She wouldn't even look his way if he was broke!!!" comments would start flying. :pachaha:

Daps
White girls are just aggressive, I was once at a party with friends in highschool. And a white girl i've never spoken asked me to follow her upstairs for sex.
This happened on three separate occasions with three different white girls. Just in highschool. don't even get me started with college. They have no shame, and realistically that's not a trait we need to push black women into having.

But men are men and some of them with start a relationship with the first pretty girl to throw some coochie at them.
But would you take a woman seriously for a life partner if she did that?

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
I'll say this in defense of Black women. With Black women what you see/date is typically what you get. They don't change much if you take them to the altar (besides typical marriage and aging stuff). Now up front they may seem "harder" than other races bc they do not approach but it isn't all about independent women shyt.

My wife and I discussed and whatnit is more of is bw are taught to prioritize their education rather than a man since if something happens, they can't rely on anyone including their parents. This makes many miss the best chance to find an equal yolked partner though (school).

We can praise Becky or Meimei for "playing the long game" up front but ww and aw will go flip mode with the quickness once they got that ring. There are many male relatives in my family and wife's family who have gone through this. Many non-bm who gripe about it too. A White (actually Lebanese) dude taught me "divorce is expensive bc it's worth it".

Everyone praising ww for their courtship game but are crickets on the long term.

Last edited:

Boxchevy

Pro
Bushed
Daps
That is DEFINITELY a factor. But that brings us back around: it’s ok to talk about the faults of young Black women, but not young Black men.
It’d be one thing is we were one of the top 2 groups in terms of net worth, salary, etc, but we aren’t. I’ve said this before: if EVERY Black woman 18-30 was “fit, friendly” etc and ready to be a homemaker, are there enough age appropriate Black men available for them? And I’m not talking about men who are 15 years older than them, because white and Asian girls ain’t marrying men who are 10+ yrs older than them that often. The largest average age gap is about 4yrs. Do we have a bunch of Black men who are 4yrs older than 18-30YO women who are financially ready to head a household.

Are the bulk of them leaving college and trade school ready to save up and be ready for a family soon?

We need to have the girls ready, but we need more young men who are ready as well.
I agree, but we know it's one big gaslight because black men are preaching one thing to black women while preaching a complete opposite message to black men. This is how you know the conversation is disingenuous and is a strategy to set black women up to fail no matter what route they take. This is why I don't fault black women for not listening to black men and living life on their own terms. The 'game' is rigged...

Boxchevy

Pro
Bushed
Daps
Regardless of race most men 18- 30 years old do not earn enough to take care of a household on 1 income. It takes 2 incomes and working and building together and young black men are absolutely ready to lead dual income households at that age. Only BW are stuck in this Disney fantasy where they meet a desirable guy already self made, faithful, and successful and where they don't have to work or contribute financially. Getting married younger is why other groups get ahead. The earlier you combine resources the more the money you save and invest compounds over time.
Just stop...Getting married at a young age is not in the culture of black men...

Daps
No people with excess income invest while people with out it have to spend every dime they get just to live and if they come across a little more of course they are going to “splurge”.

Every credible economist understands to stimulate the economy you give money to lower income people because they will spend it.

A lot of you are interchanging being well off and being white which is understandable since they tend to correlate in western countries.
Agreed.

Brehs give wp too much credit for being "savvy." Most of them simply come from more money or have more opportunities.

Plus...most Blacks live in/near major metros. Poor white people live in the sticks...so the average Black person ONLY sees affluent city and suburban whites but they don't see podunk/rednecks. They have the same pathologies as hood nikkas but instead of a big box Chevy with rims, they get a lifted Ford with big azz mudflaps. People are mostly the same if they start from the same spot.

Jews are the only unique group but that's because they're a really small population that can pass as white (white privilege) but are Jewish so they're somewhat protected in a way a regular white isn't.

Daps
shyt I was just a regular degular student that would kick it with everybody and I remember white chicks offering to clean up the crib, come through and cook/order food, take us on trips and family vacations and all I gotta do is show up. I seen how it was on another level w/ my friends that played sports (dont even have pro potential) or were really in the mix on campus. I might have a few on my line they got a rolodex to call from basically. So imagine being an athlete w/ a potential golden chest payday at the end of the road OF COURSE that's whats gonna happen.

That shyt used to have our black women classmates hot af too but I'm like "Yall can do it too nobody's stopping yall other than yourselves. If not then why would I not entertain this white chick will do it
:manny: "

The game is the game you can't really be salty if you not gonna play and another one picks up the sticks.
Sistas have higher self esteem and are more "traditional" with courting.

That ish works for regular men but if you want an Alpha Dawg, you gotta bend the knee and get to guapping. WW understand this but BW feel like they're demeaning themselves. You have to decide what matters more...dignity or diamonds.

Boxchevy

Pro
Bushed
Daps
Which is why like I said earlier these men know they are getting gamed and the only thing keeping these women’s interest is the potential to step into multimillion dollar contracts. But oddly enough white women sinking their claws into athletes is okay because “they been taught from a young age to find a husband” but black women doing the same and now all of a sudden they’re looking for a sponsor. And the same can be said for the ones trying to snatch up future lawyers and doctors. You think those girls buying lunch for the random dude that sits next to them in their 9am biology lecture just because?
Great point. The exact same behaviors will always be perceived differently coming from non-black women vs black women in the eyes of black men. This is why alot of black women just bow out of the game when it comes to black men. They realize they are playing a rigged game that is not meant for them to win..I actually think black men enjoy having that kind of 'power' over alot of black women.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
I agree, but we know it's one big gaslight because black men are preaching one thing to black women while preaching a complete opposite message to black men. This is how you know the conversation is disingenuous and is a strategy to set black women up to fail no matter what route they take. This is why I don't fault black women for not listening to black men and living life on their own terms. The 'game' is rigged...
THANK👏🏾YOU👏🏾

I’ve been playing around in the “now you’re a single mom” thread (that nicca making bops, can’t lie), but I fully agree with you.

As long as ladies don’t get pregnant out of wedlock- play the game to the best of your ability however you choose to play it.

That’s exactly why I don’t trip. The game IS rigged in Black society. In African cultures men are pushed to have a family. Over here, once a breh makes it he’s supposed to enjoy himself for as long as he wants. And technically, y’all can. Black women en masse just didn’t get the memo that when brehs are ready, that doesn’t mean they are coming to pick us. The men in my family told me straight up that there aren’t a lot of brothers like them available and if I want to be aligned with a man who is capable of taking care of me the way the men in my family take care of us, I should be open to interracial dating. They wouldn’t want me to foolishly pass up someone who can give me a good life while waiting for someone who is playing the field indefinitely.

I’ve said before that I never had issues attracting the type of brehs I like, so that hasn’t been something I’ve opted for, but if more Black women really, really got it, they would change their mindset and behavior.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Great point. The exact same behaviors will always be perceived differently coming from non-black women vs black women in the eyes of black men. This is why alot of black women just bow out of the game when it comes to black men. They realize they are playing a rigged game that is not meant for them to win..I actually think black men enjoy having that kind of 'power' over alot of black women.
:sas2:

Potentially plat right there.

They most certainly do.

Them games don’t work as well on the Black women who have universal appeal and are ok with the possibility of not landing a super successful Black man, but landing a super successful man of any race. Black men on their A game get love from all races. Black women on their A game get love from all races. When more women start looking for men who want what they want regardless of race the playing field will start to even out.
Forget whites. It’s damn near expected to see a breh with a Latina, but even a Black woman with a Latino will get some questions. A lot of Black women have been mindfukked by our culture and need to be awakened.