"Black athletes get with white women cause white woman play the long game more than black women"

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Are we gon forget that when young black women do go after 'potential ' in black men, the whole community including the men and women will gaslight her and call her a gold digger??...and if it don't pans out the community will just say she should have chose better. This happens whether she gets pregnant or not....This whole conversation is just surface level 'talking points', aimed to demonize black women...
This is damn lie. If she goes after a black man with potential, she ends up being venerated as some patron Saint who “helped him achieve his goals”. Think of Savannah James, Ayiesha Curry,
Juanita Jordan, hell even a Ciara who wasn’t with Russ until he had a whole super bowl winning career. Not even white women WAG HS sweethearts get venerated quite like Black women do. :mjlol:

No other group of women have made whole media careers of being WAGs to black athletes like black women have.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Really at the end of the day both races of women want the same thing, your money and everything positive that's attached to it (Status, power, etc) It's just white women have been taught the art of seduction.

White women have been taught by their parents or they mamas the tips to SEDUCING a man and getting what you need. It's a long term MENTAL game that will pay off AS they go thru it and that's why they have no problem paying for cups of coffees or picking up the check on a date cuz its an investment to a future house/car/children/status/wealth they will receive in the future.

A lot of sisters have been taught to get in and get out while getting as much as possible in the process. No mental game at all just focus on the physical for seduction.

Basically athletes are high performing stocks to many white women and many sisters see these same athletes like drug game or those Covid loans everybody was getting.

was going to hate but actually its largely true. The whole I dont do coffee dates, I dont go 50/50, soft life, I need a man to take care of me rhetoric is way more pervasive with black women than any other group. Too many black women these days are obsessed with black mens pockets and and how much money someone makes and what they can get out of you.

Dating white women comes with a whole separate different set of problems though. But you wont hear the same rhetoric that black women parrot. They have no issues paying for dates and stuff like that. If you buy 1 round of drinks they will automatically get the next round.

shyt I was just a regular degular student that would kick it with everybody and I remember white chicks offering to clean up the crib, come through and cook/order food, take us on trips and family vacations and all I gotta do is show up. ...

That shyt used to have our black women classmates hot af too but I'm like "Yall can do it too nobody's stopping yall other than yourselves. If not then why would I not entertain this white chick will do it
:manny: "

The game is the game you can't really be salty if you not gonna play and another one picks up the sticks.

:dahell: Black people are broke. Bw in college be extra broke. Just breathing collegiate air puts us in debt. We don't have familial support. We paying for EVERYTHING.

So, really, what yall saying is, the white man's reward for raping and pillaging the planet is that his daughters can afford to go buy a bm of her own.

Wealthy black men are going to be viewed as a paycheck no matter the race of the women they date.
:coffee:

mag357

Superstar
Daps
This is 100% fact. And I've been saying it for years.
But not comparing it to white women.

Just since most bw don't have fathers. They don't have anyone guiding them when finding a mate.

So they either go with who makes their coochie tingle or someone who can give them some quick money.

Instead of learning how to play the game and securing the entire bag. Which includes, the house, car, and not having to work.

This whole thing is just a game and I think our sistas have been tricked into playing it the wrong way

Last edited:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
gf2_1.jpg

shiiiiid

16604145374217.png
Russ the Goat just off that draft day clip alone…

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
:dahell: Black people are broke. Bw in college be extra broke. Just breathing collegiate air puts us in debt. We don't have familial support. We paying for EVERYTHING.

So, really, what yall saying is, the white man's reward for raping and pillaging the planet is that his daughters can afford to go buy a bm of her own.

:coffee:
Black women can't afford a coffee date now? :mjlol:

Men don't give a shyt about the quality of restaurant unless its their birthday or shyt. Take a nikka to McDonalds for a date. They in college how sophisticated are they taste supposed to be?

Let me guess, she can afford nails, hair, make up but a 10 dollar investment into securing a potential multi millionaire is too much?

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Like literally. They all on Twitter like:

Come healed
Come paid
I’m not settling
I won’t invest in potential

And then act shocked when these athletes WAGs are the Cacette that wasn’t saying any of this. :russ:
Exactly! Its like how do you get to scream from the roof top all of this the when the cons come while you waiting at finishline, complain about the result.. No one gets to have both sides.. and mind you still SOME can play that game but it is not a strategy for most in general. There were 1000s plus brehs who probably graduated and draft eligible, only 257 were selected some not black..

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Black women can't afford a coffee date now? :mjlol:
"...or picking up the check on a date." I didn't forget your words, did you? Would you like her to incur debt for your Starbucks? While the white girl got college paid for, a car, and an allowance?

It's ok, you wanna get tricked on. Drizzle drizzle.

What I will say is, I actually did take this route in college, and yes, I incurred a small amount of debt. It was an investment that paid off. I'll add, I was also playing with stocks at the time and understood investment and risk.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
"...or picking up the check on a date." I didn't forget your words, did you? Would you like her to incur debt for your Starbucks? While the white girl got college paid for, a car, and an allowance?

It's ok, you wanna get tricked on. Drizzle drizzle.

What I will say is, I actually did take this route in college, and yes, I incurred a small amount of debt. It was an investment that paid off. I'll add, I was also playing with stocks at the time and understood investment and risk.

How pathetic are your pockets to view a cup of coffee as tricking? Women are having full blown arguments online about which chain restaurants they refuse to be taken to while the idea of buying a nikka one cup of coffee is seen as sassy.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
How pathetic are your pockets to view a cup of coffee as tricking? Women are having full blown arguments online about which chain restaurants they refuse to be taken to while the idea of buying a nikka one cup of coffee is seen as sassy.
:patrice: I'll be honest, I really can't deal with the cherry picking. You're responding to single words atp, kinda weird.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
:patrice: I'll be honest, I really can't deal with the cherry picking. You're responding to single words atp, kinda weird.
There's nothing to cherry pick. I was talking about buying a nikka a cup of coffee and keep it about buying a nikka a cup of coffee. Find a new way to trolll.