"Black athletes get with white women cause white woman play the long game more than black women"

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Regardless of race most men 18- 30 years old do not earn enough to take care of a household on 1 income. It takes 2 incomes and working and building together and young black men are absolutely ready to lead dual income households at that age. Only BW are stuck in this Disney fantasy where they meet a desirable guy already self made, faithful, and successful and where they don't have to work or contribute financially. Getting married younger is why other groups get ahead. The earlier you combine resources the more the money you save and invest compounds over time.
I’m not saying the man has to be prepared to have a stay at home wife by 30.

HOW MANY young Black men are actually dating FOR MARRIAGE at 25, 27, 30? How many are sitting with their peer group saying “Hey yall, time to get married!” :jbhmm:

Women, especially young, will follow you off the edge of a damn cliff if you just make some stupid promises. Let alone actually tell her you want to marry her and follow through. :martin:

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m not saying the man has to be prepared to have a stay at home wife by 30.

HOW MANY young Black men are actually dating FOR MARRIAGE at 25, 27, 30? How many are sitting with their peer group saying “Hey yall, time to get married!” :jbhmm:

Women, especially young, will follow you off the edge of a damn cliff if you just make some stupid promises. Let alone actually tell her you want to marry her and follow through. :martin:

Most black women in that age range are going after the same type of men. They are also getting pregnant by these same men. There are way more black women under 30 with kids than black men so that proves that point. Average men have no problem settling down and being married but too many black women are hypergamous and think they are too good to date and marry brehs on their level.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
It's basically the truth. WW have been conditioned to look for a potential provider husband, so they're gonna play the game in order to secure one. BW tend to just want to have the man splurge off rip, or be independent boss bytches.

I ironically just read this on YT "WP in general invest, while BP just spend". Instant gratification. That mentality carries over to relationships

Idk why people going against this when it’s valid. White women go to school to find a husband/ experiment / find themselves then that’s it. Once they get the bag from a white dude they leave his ass

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
"...or picking up the check on a date." I didn't forget your words, did you? Would you like her to incur debt for your Starbucks? While the white girl got college paid for, a car, and an allowance?

It's ok, you wanna get tricked on. Drizzle drizzle.

What I will say is, I actually did take this route in college, and yes, I incurred a small amount of debt. It was an investment that paid off. I'll add, I was also playing with stocks at the time and understood investment and risk.
:mjlol:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That is DEFINITELY a factor. But that brings us back around: it’s ok to talk about the faults of young Black women, but not young Black men.
It’d be one thing is we were one of the top 2 groups in terms of net worth, salary, etc, but we aren’t. I’ve said this before: if EVERY Black woman 18-30 was “fit, friendly” etc and ready to be a homemaker, are there enough age appropriate Black men available for them? And I’m not talking about men who are 15 years older than them, because white and Asian girls ain’t marrying men who are 10+ yrs older than them that often. The largest average age gap is about 4yrs. Do we have a bunch of Black men who are 4yrs older than 18-30YO women who are financially ready to head a household.

Are the bulk of them leaving college and trade school ready to save up and be ready for a family soon?

We need to have the girls ready, but we need more young men who are ready as well.
Yes

It's assumed that these black men don't exist but the numbers show that they do and they're not getting married for some reason:manny:

Last edited:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah white bytches play the long game alright.

read up on Strahan's first wife. now here's a nikka who went to an HBCU in Houston of all places and wound up marrying a white bytch.

i guess he put the bytch in charge of the money like a simp nikka would. when Strahan had it like that he said he told his folks to go and find themselves their dream home. he said he was expecting them to go find something real nice, but instead they found a nice, modest home they loved.

his white wife told his folks it "wasn't in the budget" for them. Brother, had that been me, whatever clown ass dreamlike state I'd been living in up to that point would've ended right then and there. she would've handed me the checkbook and would've spent the next few days in tears because the verbal thrashing would've been relentless.

doesn't matter tho, she still divorced the nikka and got her payday.

I would’ve cussed that bish out something serious. You know the parents probably only found a house for $500K to $700K and that’s me giving them a lot of legroom for a place. Nikka is worth $65 million. That’s nothing to him.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In terms of a player like LeBron exactly what is a day one broad? We all went to high school, even the nikkas that we’re going D3 were getting top notch chicks back then just off being top dog on the team.

A nikka like LeBron had women throwing themselves at him since middle school. It ain’t like he was some late bloomer that had a woman stick with him while he was at JUCO. How hard is it to hold it down with LeBron ever since he didn’t have anything but a Sports Illustrated cover and basketball games on ESPN? :mjlol:

And let’s be reality about the situation because Patrick Mahomes got a day 1 that was with him when he wasn’t even starting on the football team AND nikkaS HERE BE CLOWNING HIM FOR STAYING WITH HIS GIRL.

The D1 athlete and white women is a mix of what breh said in the video and a numbers game. On a D1 campus it’s 20 white women for every black woman. They got the advantage. And since a lot of white women go to college to get a Mrs. Degree they playing a completely different game than a lot of sisters. They there to get the house, car, vacation, and kids. They aren’t stressing over if you can take them out to eat today, they know they will eat more than enough at the lake house in a couple years. Those the type of women to go to med and law school with 0 intention of practicing law or medicine.

Agreed. This cat I grew up with named Juwan had the baddest and I mean one of the baddest bishes (no pedo) in the city and he was nowhere near LeBron status. He went D3. When you an athlete, of course you gonna pull the cute popular girls. They don’t get a cookie for getting with a nikka that’s in the city’s newspaper every week :heh:

lib123

All Star
Daps
You are exactly right, which is why I asked this question before: everyone goes in on young Black women, but how come no one puts these iPhones and cameras in the faces of 50YO women asking them what they taught their daughters?!

White and Asian women put their girls up on game from a YOUNG age. White fathers too, for real. They don’t want their daughters bringing home someone broke lol

Black families aren’t teaching their daughters these things.

It's almost as if many of the older generations of Black people want the youth to fail or not surpass them, including their own children. Another big thing is BW seem to have an aversion to striking up convos with men, even if it's something innocent like complimenting what he's wearing. As a young breh I've noticed other races are way more likely to just strike up convos with me complimenting what I'm wearing, a random comment about the weather, etc. Those are basically green lights showing interest. But it's more culture than race since I've personally noticed immigrant BW also use a similar approach as far as striking up convos to show interest.

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
I would’ve cussed that bish out something serious. You know the parents probably only found a house for $500K to $700K and that’s me giving them a lot of legroom for a place. Nikka is worth $65 million. That’s nothing to him.
i don't remember the exact amount but i know it wasn't even that much. it was closer to 250-300. gotta remember this was back when 250 would get you alotta house. that's why strahan said he was so surprised when they showed him the house. i think he was expecting to pay 500-700.

OliviaTwist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Souf
Are we gon forget that when young black women do go after 'potential ' in black men, the whole community including the men and women will gaslight her and call her a gold digger??...and if it don't pans out the community will just say she should have chose better. This happens whether she gets pregnant or not....This whole conversation is just surface level 'talking points', aimed to demonize black women...
Which is why like I said earlier these men know they are getting gamed and the only thing keeping these women’s interest is the potential to step into multimillion dollar contracts. But oddly enough white women sinking their claws into athletes is okay because “they been taught from a young age to find a husband” but black women doing the same and now all of a sudden they’re looking for a sponsor. And the same can be said for the ones trying to snatch up future lawyers and doctors. You think those girls buying lunch for the random dude that sits next to them in their 9am biology lecture just because?