"Black athletes get with white women cause white woman play the long game more than black women"

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps
It's just white women have been taught the art of seduction.

White women have been taught by their parents or they mamas the tips to SEDUCING a man and getting what you need. It's a long term MENTAL game that will pay off AS they go thru it and that's why they have no problem paying for cups of coffees or picking up the check on a date cuz its an investment to a future house/car/children/status/wealth they will receive in the future.
its more of, thats the environment they come from and not necessarily that its drilled into them. So, subconsciously they are able to play that role, whereas a sister wants to be all in the video dancing which ends up alienating a nikka. I mean look all these Basketball wives and nikkas baby mamas causing drama. When do white womenz with 'ballers' behave like this en masse like that. At the same time, the white mans ice is colder and brehs want them some mixed babies.

Now this isn't to say its the same across the board as some sisters can play that role to.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
I find it a little hard to believe that the majority of black WAGs of athletes would insist on working outside the house once married. Plus even the stay at home WAGs get chefs
Yes. Most WAGs will have chefs and domestics at home. What I meant is, the white ones know what’s understood, doesn’t necessarily need to be broadcasts. I’m sure Kayla probably wouldn’t be forced to be some stay at home constantly cooking and cleaning handmaiden if she ended up marrying Kelce. It’s just that, why broadcasts how unsubmissive you’d should be? That’s part of the whole “The white women will play the long game” thing comes from. They’ll play the ride or die and the “I don’t mind being your rock Ja’Quavious” game for a longer time. That’s not to say that gamesmart black women wont do the same, but..

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
It's basically the truth. WW have been conditioned to look for a potential provider husband, so they're gonna play the game in order to secure one. BW tend to just want to have the man splurge off rip, or be independent boss bytches.

I ironically just read this on YT "WP in general invest, while BP just spend". Instant gratification. That mentality carries over to relationships
I was JUST at a NFL draft party last weekend. Fam had his black girl (they complain about that too and say she not this or that) so his pic wont get posted or talked about but got drafted :blessed:for whatever thats worth but having been like OP original post I have seen this for ever 15+ years being in a hotbed and growing up in the sport..

Women online literally scream for anyone to hear they are independent and they want to be single when they young and have fun, they also clearly say they not holding anyone down and will wait at the finish line.. The NFL draft is the finishline to them! And they shocked that someone was playing the long game?! There are pros and con to every strategy, the one that is investing might get a bad stock, but if you say you waiting at finish line dont complain that young brehs already snatched up!

And the retort or shaming tactic of "she only want you for your money!" makes no sense because you literally only care about these brehs because they come into money and you want them to spend it on you! Like wtf is we even talking about?!

Anyway pray for young breh, he got drafted to LA and tho he from miami they already in DMs..

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
I don’t think they necessarily do more per se I think they just get there early and lock in one with dude for the most part.

Then you got some of them black, white, mixed, whatever that run around sleeping with a bunch of athletes expecting to get wifed up and end up losing after their run is over. Seen that shyt a LOT in Houston.
FACTS breh! Have these brehs talked to young women nowdays, they want to be single and have fun. In actuality they want to be independent but have their life subsidized by a breh.. :mjlol:We can chop it up in the cfb thread, too many stories can tell..

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
I was JUST at a NFL draft party last weekend. Fam had his black girl (they complain about that too and say she not this or that) so his pic wont get posted or talked about but got drafted :blessed:for whatever thats worth but having been like OP original post I have seen this for ever 15+ years being in a hotbed and growing up in the sport..

Women online literally scream for anyone to hear they are independent and they want to be single when they young and have fun, they also clearly say they not holding anyone down and will wait at the finish line.. The NFL draft is the finishline to them! And they shocked that someone was playing the long game?! There are pros and con to every strategy, the one that is investing might get a bad stock, but if you say you waiting at finish line dont complain that young brehs already snatched up!

And the retort or shaming tactic of "she only want you for your money!" makes no sense because you literally only care about these brehs because they come into money and you want them to spend it on you! Like wtf is we even talking about?!

Anyway pray for young breh, he got drafted to LA and tho he from miami they already in DMs..

Like literally. They all on Twitter like:

Come healed
Come paid
I’m not settling
I won’t invest in potential

And then act shocked when these athletes WAGs are the Cacette that wasn’t saying any of this. :russ:

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
We got to do this every year around draft time :snoop:
I find the generic dikk watching of black men conversations pretty boring, and there's nothing to discuss in the case of certain men just preferring white women/being color struck

But the idea that black women and white women are running two different types of game in broad strokes (yes in part due to their social conditioning but also the presence of or lack of social privilege) is actually super interesting to me personally. Like that's the kind of thing you can actually learn from and apply if you end up raising a black daughter.

Boxchevy

Pro
Bushed
Daps
You are exactly right, which is why I asked this question before: everyone goes in on young Black women, but how come no one puts these iPhones and cameras in the faces of 50YO women asking them what they taught their daughters?!

White and Asian women put their girls up on game from a YOUNG age. White fathers too, for real. They don’t want their daughters bringing home someone broke lol

Black families aren’t teaching their daughters these things.
Are we gon forget that when young black women do go after 'potential ' in black men, the whole community including the men and women will gaslight her and call her a gold digger??...and if it don't pans out the community will just say she should have chose better. This happens whether she gets pregnant or not....This whole conversation is just surface level 'talking points', aimed to demonize black women...

Boxchevy

Pro
Bushed
Daps
In relation to Long Game vs. Short Game.

Idk.

I used to feel so different when I was broker.

I felt like black women were more likely to ride with you and build with you.

Now that I'm making money, I see the opposite.

Especially with white couples.

A lot more black women buy that "I don't need no man" shyt hook line and sinker.

While I see white women pressing their boyfriends and making them husbands.

Telling them that they need to go hard in their careers, purchase homes, get married etc.

And these are white women who earn six figures, they don't NEED their husbands at all.

But they 100% know what having another high earning partner means.

I can't predict the future so obviously I have no idea how their decision making will turn out.
They could all wind up divorced in their 40s but the fact that they're thinking about partnerships,
building wealth and working as a team without having to be explicitly told to do so is fukking EYE OPENING.

(Black) women I've met with the same professional level of success almost always have a smug, cockiness
built around "I don't need no man".

:yeshrug:

**I fully acknowledge that this could be from the field I'm in (it leans more conservative) or because for a while
I was doing A LOT of app dating and/or meeting women in "expensive" places. This mentality might not exist
for a black woman of more humble origins.
How can black women 'build' around a culture of men who preach not to settle down until they are 40 plus and to exercise their 'options' even when they do settle down. Do yall ever really listen to yalls self talk and reflect on what yall are advocating for to black women??...