"Black athletes get with white women cause white woman play the long game more than black women"

V Skyye

All Star
Daps
Agreed.

Brehs give wp too much credit for being "savvy." Most of them simply come from more money or have more opportunities.

We can all stop here. A lot of athletes are at these schools on scholarships and most will not go pro. A lot of these white girls are there with tuition paid by their families, cars, spring break trips, etc. And they’re footing the bill for all of it. These girls often have the upper hand in these situations socially and financially. They can smash multiple brehs on the same team and no one will bat an eye or say a word, which is staunchly different than how a Black girl on scholarship would be judged for similar behaviors. Or how a Black girl would be judged period for “chasing athletes”. And the judgment will come mainly from the young brehs. So they are smart to not get that reputation in college because they won’t shake it the way their peers will.

Overall, I think young black women need to let this topic go. Most of these dudes aren’t making the league or NBA. Most will be out in a few years even if they get to the pros. Most of this is short lived relationships with white women going on to marry white dudes with regular degrees. Most athletes have bs majors due to the time commitment of playing sports, which sets them back in the workforce. But most of those brehs go home to date Black women. There’s too much attention on this topic.

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
THANK👏🏾YOU👏🏾

I’ve been playing around in the “now you’re a single mom” thread (that nicca making bops, can’t lie), but I fully agree with you.

As long as ladies don’t get pregnant out of wedlock- play the game to the best of your ability however you choose to play it.

That’s exactly why I don’t trip. The game IS rigged in Black society. In African cultures men are pushed to have a family. Over here, once a breh makes it he’s supposed to enjoy himself for as long as he wants. And technically, y’all can. Black women en masse just didn’t get the memo that when brehs are ready, that doesn’t mean they are coming to pick us. The men in my family told me straight up that there aren’t a lot of brothers like them available and if I want to be aligned with a man who is capable of taking care of me the way the men in my family take care of us, I should be open to interracial dating. They wouldn’t want me to foolishly pass up someone who can give me a good life while waiting for someone who is playing the field indefinitely.

I’ve said before that I never had issues attracting the type of brehs I like, so that hasn’t been something I’ve opted for, but if more Black women really, really got it, they would change their mindset and behavior.
TBh I would not be mad if black women did turn to non blacks/cacs for stability and for a higher probability of being married. One of the issues I have is black women will talk all this shyt about “lack of black men” and how “black men aren’t shyt” and “how black men aren’t marriage material”, but for many of them it’s the pot calling the fukking kettle black.

In my opinion, you can’t fix your mouth to talk about black men when many in fact most of black women wind up pregnant by some dusty ass nikka who barely takes care of his children. Don’t pee on me and tell me it’s raining.

And yes I get that a lot of women vocalizing this are the terminally online, college educated, square women who “did everything right and still get dogged by BM” but they are the minority of black women. Sad to say but the majority of black women aren’t them and we get pregnant by dusties.

with all of that said…. :pachaha:

I agree with @Boxchevy that black men are not culturally primed for marriage. I’m in a relationship and im a square, nikka nerd and :flabbynsick: atm..,parents married for 40 years and all…but when im on my A game Dating wise, i be putting up numbers in these dating streets. and I’m pretty happy and self-sufficient as a single man too. Many days I have to really evaluate if being in a relationship is for me.

And for a lot of Bm its the same. Our loudest cultural ideals tell us to be single bachelors forever and as @RiffRaff said a brother who has his shyt going for himself is pressure in these streets to women of all races and that makes marriage a even harder pill to accept.

For those who may have watched the latest season of “love is blind “
that’s kind of what clay was alluding to, the spirit of womanizing that lives within a lot of black men.

i say all of that to say that I do think it’s something that needs to be fixed and black men being primed for marriage with create a more stable community. I will admit brothers need to do their part to see the bigger picture and see how marriage and faithfulness to a BW is good for the community. But on the flipside black women have to own their part in it as well.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Although I don’t disagree and I hate that we became the face of the “anti submission” ( I hate that word) movement, if you understand this behavior is only an act that will last long enough for them to access your pockets, why are you more okay with getting gamed only because she spent a few dollars in a drive thru unless that’s really not the real reason and just an excuse? Tear that ACL in the SEC game against Bama and see how many more chipotle bowls she’s buying.
Because, sis…

IT WORKS.

That’s ultimately the point. When girls are young and cute IT WORKS. That’s why it’s supposed to be done while you’re young and the girls who get it right are coached by their families. When we are at our peak in attractiveness (I.e. when everyone wants to have sex with you lol) we could do the most blatant, fake shyt and they’d roll with it simply because you look good. That’s why the mothers always look so annoyed at the white girlfriends. They know those girls are running game, but they didn’t game their sons up so they fell for it. Too late at that point.

The guys who don’t fall for it are usually the ones who have been swimming in girls since they were in HS because of their looks and/or athleticism. Like the Derek Jeter types who play the field forever. The other guys fall for it, marry the girl and break her off with alimony 10yrs later.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
TBh I would not be mad if black women did turn to non blacks/cacs for stability and for a higher probability of being married. One of the issues I have is black women will talk all this shyt about “lack of black men” and how “black men aren’t shyt” and “how black men aren’t marriage material”, but for many of them it’s the pot calling the fukking kettle black.

In my opinion, you can’t fix your mouth to talk about black men when many in fact most of black women wind up pregnant by some dusty ass nikka who barely takes care of his children. Don’t pee on me and tell me it’s raining.

And yes I get that a lot of women vocalizing this are the terminally online, college educated, square women who “did everything right and still get dogged by BM” but they are the minority of black women. Sad to say but the majority of black women aren’t them and we get pregnant by dusties.

with all of that said…. :pachaha:

I agree with @Boxchevy that black men are not culturally primed for marriage. I’m in a relationship and im a square, nikka nerd and :flabbynsick: atm..,parents married for 40 years and all…but when im on my A game Dating wise, i be putting up numbers in these dating streets. and I’m pretty happy and self-sufficient as a single man too. Many days I have to really evaluate if being in a relationship is for me.

And for a lot of Bm its the same. Our loudest cultural ideals tell us to be single bachelors forever and as @RiffRaff said a brother who has his shyt going for himself is pressure in these streets to women of all races and that makes marriage a even harder pill to accept.

For those who may have watched the latest season of “love is blind “
that’s kind of what clay was alluding to, the spirit of womanizing that lives within a lot of black men.

i say all of that to say that I do think it’s something that needs to be fixed and black men being primed for marriage with create a more stable community. I will admit brothers need to do their part to see the bigger picture and see how marriage and faithfulness to a BW is good for the community.
But on the flipside black women have to own their part in it as well.
:blessed::blessed:

If every marriage-aged Black woman read this they’d flip their behavior overnight.

A lot of Black women don't get it. Reading shyt like this…how can a woman not be open to interracial pairings lol Most brehs ain’t trying to be married!!! Especially not as young as White and Asian dudes.

Black men and women both have issues we need to work on. The catch is we have less time to do it.

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Although I don’t disagree and I hate that we became the face of the “anti submission” ( I hate that word) movement, if you understand this behavior is only an act that will last long enough for them to access your pockets, why are you more okay with getting gamed only because she spent a few dollars in a drive thru unless that’s really not the real reason and just an excuse? Tear that ACL in the SEC game against Bama and see how many more chipotle bowls she’s buying.

Because, sis…

IT WORKS.

That’s ultimately the point. When girls are young and cute IT WORKS. That’s why it’s supposed to be done while you’re young and the girls who get it right are coached by their families. When we are at our peak in attractiveness (I.e. when everyone wants to have sex with you lol) we could do the most blatant, fake shyt and they’d roll with it simply because you look good. That’s why the mothers always look so annoyed at the white girlfriends. They know those girls are running game, but they didn’t game their sons up so they fell for it. Too late at that point.

The guys who don’t fall for it are usually the ones who have been swimming in girls since they were in HS because of their looks and/or athleticism. Like the Derek Jeter types who play the field forever. The other guys fall for it, marry the girl and break her off with alimony 10yrs later.
Because at end of day when you in that position you accepting a bad deal regardless. No matter what they choose they are in vuberable position and this is ONLY being discussed because people view these brehs as opportunities to get over on! If these were just normal brehs, same as they are women would call them dusties like they call any other young black man. I know as women it might be hard to see or understand but its hilarious to hear someone say "hey they only with you to run your pockets, just stay over here and let us do it" :troll:In reality that is what is being said and brehs understanding they have to choose between 2 bad deals say hey I will take the fake cooperation over the bad attitudes and entitlement. THATS HOW BAD IT IS

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
I'll say this in defense of Black women. With Black women what you see/date is typically what you get. They don't change much if you take them to the altar (besides typical marriage and aging stuff). Now up front they may seem "harder" than other races bc they do not approach but it isn't all about independent women shyt.

My wife and I discussed and whatnit is more of is bw are taught to prioritize their education rather than a man since if something happens, they can't rely on anyone including their parents. This makes many miss the best chance to find an equal yolked partner though (school).

We can praise Becky or Meimei for "playing the long game" up front but ww and aw will go flip mode with the quickness once they got that ring. There are many male relatives in my family and wife's family who have gone through this. Many non-bm who gripe about it too. A White (actually Lebanese) due taught me "divorce is expensive bc it's worth it".

Everyone praising ww for their courtship game but are crickets on the long term.
Not when the stakes are high. Not when she's dealing with an athlete and potential generational wealth. The few black women who play the game, are one's who actually mess with Athletes and rich men. Because they played the game.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
I agree, but we know it's one big gaslight because black men are preaching one thing to black women while preaching a complete opposite message to black men. This is how you know the conversation is disingenuous and is a strategy to set black women up to fail no matter what route they take. This is why I don't fault black women for not listening to black men and living life on their own terms. The 'game' is rigged...
Black women are living life on their own terms while actively whining and complaining on social media (like every draft) about generational wealth leaving the community. The whole reason this thread was started and the OP posted that video, was because the video was in response to black women doing the same ol song and dance of complaining about seeing black men trick on white women instead of tricking on them. If black men are ultimately running game, being bad faith actors, and will ultimately either cheat on becky or end up being a bad mate, than why all the whining, thinkpieces, etc? At the end of the day, these are athletes. Their lifes work is gonna be based on what they do on the court, not who they sleep with. Yet, when it comes to black women the discourse always ends up exclusively about who's he fukkin. :mjlol:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Because at end of day when you in that position you accepting a bad deal regardless. No matter what they choose they are in vuberable position and this is ONLY being discussed because people view these brehs as opportunities to get over on! If these were just normal brehs, same as they are women would call them dusties like they call any other young black man. I know as women it might be hard to see or understand but its hilarious to hear someone say "hey they only with you to run your pockets, just stay over here and let us do it" :troll:In reality that is what is being said and brehs understanding they have to choose between 2 bad deals say hey I will take the fake cooperation over the bad attitudes and entitlement. THATS HOW BAD IT IS
That's literally ALL it comes down too. Why are they letting white women run game on them!? It should be me!!!!!

It's the fake concern masquerading as pro-blackness. You just want a black woman to run his pockets. Again, Black women finessers are celebrated.

Why are they playing dumb? White women just finesse and KIM.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
THANK👏🏾YOU👏🏾

I’ve been playing around in the “now you’re a single mom” thread (that nicca making bops, can’t lie), but I fully agree with you.

As long as ladies don’t get pregnant out of wedlock- play the game to the best of your ability however you choose to play it.

That’s exactly why I don’t trip. The game IS rigged in Black society. In African cultures men are pushed to have a family. Over here, once a breh makes it he’s supposed to enjoy himself for as long as he wants. And technically, y’all can. Black women en masse just didn’t get the memo that when brehs are ready, that doesn’t mean they are coming to pick us. The men in my family told me straight up that there aren’t a lot of brothers like them available and if I want to be aligned with a man who is capable of taking care of me the way the men in my family take care of us, I should be open to interracial dating. They wouldn’t want me to foolishly pass up someone who can give me a good life while waiting for someone who is playing the field indefinitely.

I’ve said before that I never had issues attracting the type of brehs I like, so that hasn’t been something I’ve opted for, but if more Black women really, really got it, they would change their mindset and behavior.
Respectability politics. BW will accuse you of this. An attractive black woman who presents herself in a such a way, can attract any man of any race and income. :ehh:

Again, even the OP's video is kinda funny, considering at the end of the day there's hundreds of black women married to black atheltes. And most of them played the game like the white women.
:sas2:

Potentially plat right there.

They most certainly do.

Them games don’t work as well on the Black women who have universal appeal and are ok with the possibility of not landing a super successful Black man, but landing a super successful man of any race. Black men on their A game get love from all races. Black women on their A game get love from all races. When more women start looking for men who want what they want regardless of race the playing field will start to even out.
Forget whites. It’s damn near expected to see a breh with a Latina, but even a Black woman with a Latino will get some questions. A lot of Black women have been mindfukked by our culture and need to be awakened.
TBF, Black women like holding the power of education and upward mobility over the heads of Black men. How many articles, daytime talkshows, social media discourse, have seen of Black women complaining of not having great mates to choose from? Like ALL of these black women are just out here 6-figured up and lonely. Like some "its lonely at the top" shyt. :dead:

It's just that when it backfires or black men who are their income match or greater choose "other", then the pro-black ruse from BW switches on like clockwork. For the record, an attractive black woman on her shyt, can pull any man of any race. It's just that the sought after desired men(of ANY race) will ask for the same requirements of black women, that the black wealthy men would(physical beauty>>>scholastic accomplishments, support, etc). Most of the white men in Hollywood who have black spouses, we never heard these women really out in front or really be all the cameras like that. Literally only black male led couples put their wives on and sell black love and sell the desirability(not just sexual) of their black wives. Some black women know who to switch up for.

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
The men in my family told me straight up that there aren’t a lot of brothers like them available and if I want to be aligned with a man who is capable of taking care of me the way the men in my family take care of us, I should be open to interracial dating. They wouldn’t want me to foolishly pass up someone who can give me a good life while waiting for someone who is playing the field indefinitely.
The Black men in your family told you this? :mjtf:

I mean I can understand accepting a good non-Black person but I have never heard older Black men coach this play.

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Just stop...Getting married at a young age is not in the culture of black men...

In this generation getting married young is not in any culture in the USA.

2017 Median age of marriage by race
fp-19-06-fig2.png

Higher educated men of all races don't get married in bulk until their 30s
fp-19-06-fig3.png

Black folks need more people getting married overall and no kids before marriage. The age isn't the big deal. Earlier marriage also more strongly correlates to divorce anyway

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Respectability politics. BW will accuse you of this. An attractive black woman who presents herself in a such a way, can attract any man of any race and income. :ehh:

Again, even the OP's video is kinda funny, considering at the end of the day there's hundreds of black women married to black atheltes. And most of them played the game like the white women.

TBF, Black women like holding the power of education and upward mobility over the heads of Black men. How many articles, daytime talkshows, social media discourse, have seen of Black women complaining of not having great mates to choose from? Like ALL of these black women are just out here 6-figured up and lonely. Like some "its lonely at the top" shyt. :dead:

It's just that when it backfires or black men who are their income match or greater choose "other", then the pro-black ruse from BW switches on like clockwork.
For the record, an attractive black woman on her shyt, can pull any man of any race. It's just that the sought after desired men(of ANY race) will ask for the same requirements of black women, that the black wealthy men would(physical beauty>>>scholastic accomplishments, support, etc). Most of the white men in Hollywood who have black spouses, we never heard these women really out in front or really be all the cameras like that. Literally only black male led couples put their wives on and sell black love and sell the desirability(not just sexual) of their black wives. Some black women know who to switch up for.
I know! That’s why I’m not advocating for BW to act like that and do that shyt because it doesn’t work.
When I’m on my A game Niccas don’t GAF about what I do for a living :deadrose:
That was the exact moment I was like “TF? Busting my ass in school and buying homes and shyt and the men I actually want ain’t tripping off any of that” lol (don’t get me wrong, a woman should have her life together).
The men who have it together aren’t primarily choosing their women based on their own criteria. That’s why complaining about successful brehs doesn’t work. They out there, but they aren’t looking for what the complaining women are selling.

And yes, attractive BW can pull all races. There’s like a cloud over BW, and, as a group, we need someone to come out and literally give us permission to interracially date.

The day I'm waiting for is the day BW en masse get on code and everyone puts in the work to be the best version of themselves, especially when young.
Because thaaaat’s when girls will see they have potential suitors of all races trying to get a chance, and that will level out the playing field.
I understand that brehs who are on their A game are well aware that they have their pic of all races, so as a Black woman I have to compete.
Just like brehs know that when they see a Black dime who knows she looks good, they know that she’s probably been approached by men of other races who most likely have their shyt together, so if they step to her they need to have it together as well.

Yes, the Black girls who “play the game like White girls” win because it’s not necessarily about playing like White girls; it’s playing the game the traditional way. I’ve said it before- we aren’t taught to chase providers/resources like other cultures. Hell, get a Nigerian girl and ask her if she’ll date/marry a broke
/struggling man and you’ll hear the loudest laugh in the world. Their mothers and fathers tell them to play nice and find a provider.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
The Black men in your family told you this? :mjtf:

I mean I can understand accepting a good non-Black person but I have never heard older Black men coach this play.
If you have older Black men who are full/majority providers who ALL got married BEFORE having kids and MAJORITY have graduate degrees and they want you with the same caliber of man, YES, THEY WILL COACH THIS PLAY.

We’re talking about lifestyle, socioeconomic class, etc. That Trumps race if you acknowledge that the women in your family will have a harder time finding that within your group. 🤷🏾‍♀️

If a Chinese-American dude who is in your 27 YO daughter’s MBA program wants to seriously court her, while majority of the brehs she encounters don’t have the same earning potential, are playing the field, juggling various women, etc because they are the special, exceptional breh, what are you going to tell her? Naw, don’t give the Asian guy a chance? Give it a few more years and wait for a breh? Lol

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
And yes, attractive BW can pull all races. There’s like a cloud over BW, and, as a group, we need someone to come out and literally give us permission to interracially date.

The day I'm waiting for is the day BW en masse get on code and everyone puts in the work to be the best version of themselves, especially when young.
Because thaaaat’s when girls will see they have potential suitors of all races trying to get a chance, and that will level out the playing field.
I understand that brehs who are on their A game are well aware that they have their pic of all races, so as a Black woman I have to compete.
Just like brehs know that when they see a Black dime who knows she looks good, they know that she’s probably been approached by men of other races who most likely have their shyt together, so if they step to her they need to have it together as well.

I am not trying to down or control BW when I say this but unfortunately it doesn't work en masse like that for BM or BW anywhere. US Blacks have the lowest IR rates of the diaspora in non majority Black countries.

Go to Canada or the UK or France. IR is everywhere and what you automatically notice is that most bm or bw at the top (by most metrics) are not with each other.

I remember working in Brazil and the educated Black women were amazed at the attention they got from educated American bm. Brazilian top bm disproportionately marry ww and the vice versa for the women.

This "options" stuff basically devolves into everyone chasing their "best" option which ends up usually not being Black.

The marriage market theory you indirectly allude to assumes BM play the field and won't marry BW bc there is an excess of successful (not overall numbers) BW and by dating out BW can force BM to compete. This is all over the sociology literature but has never been proven or demonstrated in practice.

Just look at the West Coast, all that actually happens is a race out the door. Bm go IR, bw go IR, bm don't up their game to bw but go even more IR in response. BW follow suit...

We aren't all going to make it by being Robert Smith or Melody Hobson.

Last edited: