Black Atheist Rally Today if you live in Queens

emoney

custom user title
Daps
No, i'm saying that in my personal experience, atheists and theists begin to sound a hell of a lot alike. You do whatever you wanna do with society, assemble your team, gain power, take control from the others!

Just don't look at me crazy when I draw a parallel between you looking for "funding" for atheist rallies and concerts and some nikka in a suit holding a collection plate.

:manny:

Nah I don't mind you make parallels between the atheist and theist.

I was merely playing devil's advocate in stating that many non-theists in America are tired of being pushed around by religious mobs and they are pushing back. This is why I believe there is such hatred towards this Black atheist movement because Black people are not used to non-religious blacks organizing and mobilizing. If this flyer was for a Black Muslim, Black Hebrew, Black Christian event you would not see some of the same types of responses in this thread. People are not used to Black Atheists/Agnostics being vocal....and comparing them to Black theists is an attempt to shut them up because people know how much Black atheists don't like being likened to Black theists. (These parallels are only used when it's time to demonize). Like I said, The intent in criticizing Black atheists organizational efforts is to get them to stay quiet, go home and accept the status-quo (religious domination).

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
This nikka @#1 pick is reaching epic levels of foolishness in this thread
tumblr_inline_mq2dvzXdPy1qz4rgp.gif

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Black people should either be Muslims, Athiests or any other religion that's not Christianity. Christianity is a poison to our community and always has been, it was injected in us to make us weak, to break our spirits and yet nikkas still practice it to this day. Its sad as hell, really.

I'm against Islam as well.

Only thing I can accept is traditional African animist beliefs.

Secularism would be such a benefit to the black community...

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
These folks are so enlightened, man. :wow: They're celebrating going to hell and burning in eternal fire. :blessed:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
BlackAdam said:
middle eastern people are black now? the people that most black people in america are descended from werent worshiping jesus on the african savannah smart/dumb nikka. and i don't believe in christianity not because of white people but because it simply is made up and untrue.

Egypt controlled the 'Middle East' for centuries until Rome came along and crushed the buildings. I know this because Egyptian tombs were found in Israel......:krs:

http://archive.archaeology.org/9701/newsbriefs/negev.html

West Africans practiced animism, 'spirit worship', which is what ALL religions are without the associated dogma.

Christians don't worship J. There were some who did way back in the second century (before they were even called 'Christians'), but those groups disappeared.

Atheist dogma is just as unpalatable and retarded as theist dogma while being much easier to disassemble/disprove.

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
Lol this is fukking stupid..I've been a atheist since I was born 33 years ago..nobody forced me..I just didnt believe on my own..why the fukk is there some atheist rally? nikkas think they special cuz they don't believe..no you're not..you're a dumb ass forcing your opinions ....lol..let people believe what they wanna believe..

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Lol this is fukking stupid..I've been a atheist since I was born 33 years ago..nobody forced me..I just didnt believe on my own..why the fukk is there some atheist rally? nikkas think they special cuz they don't believe..no you're not..you're a dumb ass forcing your opinions ....lol..let people believe what they wanna believe..
first time i agree with this fakkit

nikkas always want recognition for stupid ass shyt..
"yeah im black and an atheist...give me a cookie"

u dont see latino/asian/native/white atheists pulling this crap..

cut that shyt out..you aint special nikka

Black in China
Black in Europe
Black in Australia

who gives a fukk? :dahell:

we're the only muthafukkas who celebrate interracial relationships
nikkas got websites and all that crap.. :heh:

Live your life fakkit..

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Theist Argument: Believe what I do or you go to Hell

Atheist Argument: Believe what I do or I'll insult you.

Me: Both of you can eat a dikk.​
its a big differences homie
from someone giving a sarcastic, lil, jab, insult
then
from someone giving a malicious fear monger revelation of eternal burning, rotten, suffering in hell

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
These dudes been listening to so much Jay-Z and Wayne that they can't even tell why they aren't Christians but they can tell you their 1000 problems with them or so called Christians. They don't even realize it was our religion, then stolen from us, repackaged with different faces but these nikkas want to blame God. Man, Blacks aren't nothing like they used to be. We are a p*ssy generation. The stupidest generation yet we have the most access to knowledge than anyone else since we had control in the 1400's.

3rh2vg.jpg

i know im late to this shyt
but i dont even know how to reply to da utter fukkery u just posted

real talk
the shyt that u posted is the reason people STOP fukking with religion
my nikka -u crazy!