☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Yet I've seen/heard those exact words used in the media and in "real life". And wanting people to realize what makes sense isn't that far off from "you're wrong, think more like me", IMO of course.

i'm sleep though (apparently this is the new wave, when you have said your peace lol)

Kill the noise.

When you have people making unfalsifiable comments or objective assertions, we can actually investigate that and see if you're lying. So yes, we can evaluate you based on what you're saying.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Atheists and Christians are on the same level of annoying nowadays.

The only difference is that real life/reality makes Atheists scurry like cock roaches when the lights are turned on :pachaha:

I swear they don't exist in real life, only the internet, where its cool to be counter-cultured.

are you really this stupid?

What does your stance on anything have to do with the validity of it?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Worse. Because sambos just hate themselves more than anything and hate others like them. You are blaming God for all of your issues, you don't stand for nothing and you couldn't explain what you believe. You are more of an anti-Christ than anything. On top of that, if you actually read the Bible and did real history, not just that BS white racist try to spew up, you would have realized that Christianity has been around for ages even before White people were even in the area. 100% of the old testament is Black including Christ. Just you saying otherwise shows a complete lack of knowledge. You might as well believe everything the white man tells you like Christmas is really Christ birth when even Christians know it isn't and Santa Claus is real when it isn't, and Jesus was white or even brown which he wasn't. Even in Europe, they still have church from the ancient times with Black Madonna and Baby Jesus but you don't believe that since the White man isn't saying it anymore. Like I said, you are worst than sambos. Because you blame God and that's your #1 reason to be atheists.

OK. Lets stop right here.

We haven't even proved that your god...your SPECIFIC god, exists.

So before we can even address the rest of your statement, we need to investigate the claims you're making.

I simply don't believe your claims about your god. Not to mention, I'm aware of all of the scientific arguments that show your god concept to be fairly inconsistent, but I don't have to use those.

Your claims are incredulous on their own.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Theist Argument: Believe what I do or you go to Hell

Atheist Argument: Believe what I do or I'll insult you.

Me: Both of you can eat a dikk.​

Thats not even true.

you keep making claims that aren't supported. Am I supposed to just pretend like no one is going to say "hey, I dont' believe you"

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
These folks are so enlightened, man. :wow: They're celebrating going to hell and burning in eternal fire. :blessed:

Well, according to the bible we will be judged by GOD when Christ returns. I had no idea that you were god..

keep telling people they're going to hell and will burn in eternal fire, I'm sure your god is proud that you're trying to play his role:snoop:

Last edited:

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
are you really this stupid?

What does your stance on anything have to do with the validity of it?
Who cares about the validity or proof of anything? Why is it so important? Who are you trying to convince? What about life changes whether your idea is valid or not?

You honestly just sounds like another religious nutzo trying to convert people to your beliefs by explaining to me why you're righ, why what you believe is true, t and why something else is wrong. I don't really care. :ld:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Who cares about the validity or proof of anything? Why is it so important? Who are you trying to convince? What about life changes whether your idea is valid or not?

You honestly just sounds like another religious nutzo trying to convert people to your beliefs by explaining to me why you're righ, why what you believe is true, t and why something else is wrong. I don't really care. :ld:

If you make a claim, we can test it.

Its as simple as that.

If you're going to run around proclaiming all this shyt about god/jesus/bible/faith etc, then we get to see if what you're saying checks out.

If you don't like it, you need to make better arguments.

You're free to be as stupid or as irrational as you want to be, but I don't have to defend that bullshyt for you.

Higher Tech

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gary, Indiana
Lol this is fukking stupid..I've been a atheist since I was born 33 years ago..nobody forced me..I just didnt believe on my own..why the fukk is there some atheist rally? nikkas think they special cuz they don't believe..no you're not..you're a dumb ass forcing your opinions ....lol..let people believe what they wanna believe..
:salute:

I feel the exact same way. Same people that get mad when church folks try to rally for their religions.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
If you make a claim,

Well, seeing as none of my posts have made any claims....
we can test it.

Its as simple as that.
Test what? No claim has been made.

If you're going to run around proclaiming all this shyt about god/jesus/bible/faith etc, then we get to see if what you're saying checks out.
You're the only one who has mentioned the validity of "god/jesus/bible/faith etc". I haven't typed one word about such.

If you don't like it, you need to make better arguments.
Right now you're only arguing with your own imagination of what you have dreamed that someone said. I've said nothing other than you act like a religious person. :ld:

You're free to be as stupid or as irrational as you want to be, but I don't have to defend that bullshyt for you.
And you're free to be an overdramatic paranoia schizophrenic. Get some meds friend :ld:

http://www.vice.com/read/hey-atheists-just-shut-up-please
These are the folks who have, ironically, adopted the attitudes of hardcore evangelicals who try to convert strangers on subway platforms—it’s not enough for them that they don’t believe in God, they want to make sure you don’t believe in God either. Just by being themselves, they make the best case against humanism.

Defining your life by volatile antitheism—in other words, clinging to something you don’t believe in—isn’t just annoying, it’s actually pretty backward, and, in some cases, culturally malignant. For a demographic that spits a lot of game about equality and mobility, they sure love lording their “intellect” over anyone who dares to think differently. The atheism subreddit gets off on feeling superior to other people; it’s not about ideas or truth, they’d rather thrive on that faux-scholar buzz. That’s why Dawkins is their fire-and-brimstone pin-up boy. That’s why they screencap Facebook updates from their religious “friends” so they can laugh at all the plebeians from their pretty little perch. There’s no respect or pragmatism, just bottomless, never-ending hate.

enhanced-buzz-11814-1369412481-8.jpg

enhanced-buzz-20806-1369412514-24.jpg

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Well, seeing as none of my posts have made any claims....

Test what? No claim has been made.

You're the only one who has mentioned the validity of "god/jesus/bible/faith etc". I haven't typed one word about such.

Right now you're only arguing with your own imagination of what you have dreamed that someone said. I've said nothing other than you act like a religious person. :ld:

And you're free to be an overdramatic paranoia schizophrenic. Get some meds friend :ld:

http://www.vice.com/read/hey-atheists-just-shut-up-please

enhanced-buzz-11814-1369412481-8.jpg

enhanced-buzz-20806-1369412514-24.jpg

I don't get your point with your memes?

Are you saying I care more about confirming what you're actually saying than YOU do?

Thats what it comes down to.

I'm not religious. I don't brag about it, but I understand how alone some people can feel when they leave religion, thus the point of the rallies...but if you're defending theism, then you're going to have a bad time if you're not going to back up anything you're saying.

Slang

Slang
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
You think you are human, why, because you have been told so? You don't think that you have four legs cause you've been led to believe that you only have two? You don't believe that your eyes are actually feelers cause you read somewhere else what they are?

Look in the mirror your face is upside down, still don't believe, get on your hands and knees, now you're crawling on the ceiling.

Last edited:

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
Well, according to the bible we will be judged by GOD when Christ returns. I had no idea that you were god..

keep telling people they're going to hell and will burn in eternal fire, I'm sure your god is proud that you're trying to play his role:snoop:

Erm, I am NOT playing God. God has said that in pretty much all three Abrahamic holy books. Truth hurts! Thanks for replying tho.