Black Atheist Rally Today if you live in Queens

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Napoleon said:
Thats not even true.

you keep making claims that aren't supported. Am I supposed to just pretend like no one is going to say "hey, I dont' believe you"

It is true and I ALWAYS back any claim I make with evidence whether it is challenged or not. Meanwhile, you claimed:

Napoleon said:
I AM smarter than people who believe in God

I don't believe you and here's one reason why.......

410px-Lemaitre.jpg

Last edited:

L.A.

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its ironic because atheist pretty much do the same thing they hate religion for doing..

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Erm, I am NOT playing God. God has said that in pretty much all three Abrahamic holy books. Truth hurts! Thanks for replying tho.

Yes, you are playing god, because YOU ARE JUDGING. that is his job. You're not god.

And that's the truth according to YOUR beliefs.

And don't you think you think it's a little incorrect to tell others they're going to hell because they reject christ at this point in their lives? they could at one time accept him, they could accept him when christ supposedly is supposed to return. According to scripture, we have a chance to redeem ourselves.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes, you are playing god, because YOU ARE JUDGING. that is his job. You're not god.

And that's the truth according to YOUR beliefs.

And don't you think you think it's a little incorrect to tell others they're going to hell because they reject christ at this point in their lives? they could at one time accept him, they could accept him when christ supposedly is supposed to return. According to scripture, we have a chance to redeem ourselves.

That's not really true.
Leviticus 19:15
Ye shall do no unrighteousness in judgment: thou shalt not respect the person of the poor, nor honour the person of the mighty: but in righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbour.

Last edited:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Many Christians are fukking stupid and here's one reason.

Christian's DO NOT follow the actual Bible. The base the idea of God and his ways around their own personal beliefs.

Racists whites thought that God wanted them to have slaves and that they were above blacks.

Look at gangbangers and thugs. You mean to tell me that there's a mansion in Heaven where thugs can hang out and smoke and fukk bytches all day? Why would there be a place in Heaven for drug dealers and criminals? I don't know. That sounds stupid as fukk but that's exactly why Christian's believe that shyt. :yeshrug:

So which God is it? Is it the God that wants all whites to be above blacks or the God that wants to putt drug dealers in heaven? You can't really say one person's idea of God is more right than the other? shyt, if it were up to a lot of these saved reformed single moms all their baby daddies would be going to hell. :heh:

Personally I think the realest Christians on the planet right now are the Westboro Baptist Church members. It sounds crazy but that's Christianity for ya. :youngsabo:

Westboro.jpg

Contrary to popular belief, God ain't a loving God. It states in the Bible that he's a vengeful God.

Gen. 4:15 (Moses 5:40) whosoever slayeth Cain, v. shall be taken
Deut. 32:35 (Heb. 10:30) To me belongeth v.
Deut. 32:41 I will render v. to mine enemies
Ps. 94:1 God, to whom v. belongeth
Ps. 149:7 execute v. upon the heathen
Prov. 6:34 he will not spare in the day of v.
Isa. 34:8 day of the Lord's v.
Isa. 35:4 your God will come with v.
Isa. 59:17 he put on the garments of v.
Isa. 61:2 To proclaim ... the day of v. of our God
Isa. 63:4 day of v. is in mine heart
Jer. 11:20 Lord ... let me see thy v. on them
Jer. 50:28 declare in Zion the v. of the Lord
Jer. 51:6 time of the Lord's v.
Micah 5:15 I will execute v.
Nahum 1:2 Lord will take v. on his adversaries
Luke 21:22 these be the days of v.
Rom. 3:5 Is God unrighteous who taketh v.
Rom. 12:19 (Morm. 3:15; 8:20) V. is mine: I will repay
2 Thes. 1:8 taking v. on them that know not God
Jude 1:7 example, suffering the v. of eternal fire

These dues preach a message of hate and destruction which is exactly what the Lord Jesus really is. These are the real Christians and if Heaven was actually real and not some stupid fairytale they would be the first ones at those pearly gates and not you motherfukkers. :umad:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
I don't really see the point of an atheist rally. Atheism shouldn't be organized and dogmatic like religion. It should merely be the absence of religiosity.

But at the same time, I'm all for black atheists being more vocal and open, as I think religious orthodoxy is a substantial hindrance to our growth.

Regarding organizational aspects of atheism, it's kind of a fine line, because like I said, you don't want it to be dogmatic and structured. But at the same time, not religion per se, but certain strains of religiosity can have a deleterious impact on the world, and it should be combated by rational thought in the arena of ideas and policy.

I'm not interested in telling people their God or Allah is just as false as Zeus or Ra. They can believe what they feel. Where things become problematic to me is when to use a few examples:

-Supporting immoral and self-defeating pro-Israel foreign policy because they want to clear the way for Jesus to return.

-Stymying the implementation of life-saving stem research because destroying embryos is killing souls.

-Denying the realities about global warming/climate change because of misplaced belief that only God can steward the Earth.

-Bigotry against homosexuals rooted in scripture.

-Denying the reality of evolution and trying to sneak creationist bullshyt into classrooms.

So these literalist, fundamentalist strains of religiosity can be problematic in variety of ways on a macro-level, and rationalists, be they atheists, agnostics, deists, or just liberal-minded religious folks should confront that, and some form of organizing around reason and science could be prudent. I'm kinda going off on a tangent a bit. But the basic point is it's not always as simple as "let's just all respect each others' beliefs" if you have any vested interest in maintaining a secular society that values human rights, remaining technologically and scientifically competitive with other nations, or simply just crafting a better world.

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
:rudy: lol you nggas got some nerve not acknowledging the Creator as if your existence somehow evolved from nothing, and then even worse you got the nerve to totally ignore the spiritual realm as if it doesn't exist...and you look like a bunch of clowns gathering for a celebration that you have absolutely no idea what you are celebrating about...who exactly do you guys think you are??? lol I bet you can't answer that question either foh...

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

It is true and I ALWAYS back any claim I make with evidence whether it is challenged or not. Meanwhile, you claimed:

I don't believe you and here's one reason why.......

410px-Lemaitre.jpg

And I still stand by my statement.

I have no reason to believe that his faith played any part in him making a scientific advancement based on the work done by Einstein and Newton.

When his religion does something that sheer rationality can't, come get me.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
No, there isn't. Keep your religious belief to yourself.​
:dahell:

guess u didnt understand /comprehend my post
im NOT religious

and it is a differences.... actually a major difference
from someone shaking their head at u & not taking u and ur beliefs seriously
to someone claiming after u die... u will consequence extreme suffering for eternity

Daps
Reppin
NULL
i have no interest in trying to convert someone to share the same beliefs i have. i just would like it if the religious right didn't try to have control my and other peoples bodies because THEY FEEL its "sinning" and going against gods intended will. but then go and do something that is considered a sin, as well and use the bible to excuse themselves. that's what I have a problem with.

How is religion controlling your body exactly?