Black Atheist Rally Today if you live in Queens

Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK
wow....they picked a park that hardly any black people go to. Woulda prolly been hella successful if they had one for latino Atheist there.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
P

pretty crazy how all these people have no problem adopting the religion of the people who kidnapped, raped, murdered, and enslaved their ancestors.
Christianity was created by Blacks. The smart dumb nikka movement is the biggest joke since Blacks in the Tea Party and NRA. 100% of the Bible Old Testament was Black people.

You really don't see how you illogical views are no different than the self hating Blacks. You do not believe in Christianity because of White People? White People got Christianity from Blacks silly.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Christianity was created by Blacks. The smart dumb nikka movement is the biggest joke since Blacks in the Tea Party and NRA. 100% of the Bible Old Testament was Black people.
no way its by white people because I heard it in a rap verse................

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
no way its by white people because I heard it in a rap verse................
These guys have been listening to, too much rap music. Everything they say is a contradiction. When you ask them why? They say well it can't be proven? Really, you mean you want to see video of it. nikkas was slaves and killed and beating in the worst way. No movie has come close to showing you how slavery is but since it hasn't, I guess we don't believe slavery was that bad right? These dudes are really just butt-hurt. Probably had non-religious parents and they felt well if God is so great, why hasn't anything been done to stop it. Well things have been done and God is still working miracles but you can't say we are oppressed than going around and committing inappropriate behavior. Situations can change with work, commitment and community. Stupidity can stop it all. God don't work on your time, he works for all and is watching everything. If you don't think so, watch how much the evil is watching the church and watch how they are working to tear families apart yet he doesn't think God is real right?

It's like Blacks who love white women, love white people and other things. Instead of addressing the real issue, they take a fight to what is one of the few things supporting them.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
They are not trying to get somebody to "join" their side.

Yet I've seen/heard those exact words used in the media and in "real life". And wanting people to realize what makes sense isn't that far off from "you're wrong, think more like me", IMO of course.

i'm sleep though (apparently this is the new wave, when you have said your peace lol)

Last edited:

BlackAdam

Pro
Daps
Reppin
CLT Born and Raised

You really don't see how you illogical views are no different than the self hating Blacks. You do not believe in Christianity because of White People? White People got Christianity from Blacks silly.
middle eastern people are black now? the people that most black people in america are descended from werent worshiping jesus on the african savannah smart/dumb nikka. and i don't believe in christianity not because of white people but because it simply is made up and untrue.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
Atheists and Christians are on the same level of annoying nowadays.

The only difference is that real life/reality makes Atheists scurry like cock roaches when the lights are turned on :pachaha:

I swear they don't exist in real life, only the internet, where its cool to be counter-cultured.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
middle eastern people are black now? the people that most black people in america are descended from werent worshiping jesus on the african savannah smart/dumb nikka. and i don't believe in christianity not because of white people but because it simply is made up and untrue.
Have you heard of war? Have you heard of people relocating and in some instances forced relocation? Look at the US for example. Compton was a wealthy white area in the 1930's. In the early 1990's, it was majority Black. In 2013, it is majority Hispanic. That's just in 70 years. Try 2000 years?

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
Atheists and Christians are on the same level of annoying nowadays.

The only difference is that real life/reality makes Atheists scurry like cock roaches when the lights are turned on :pachaha:

I swear they don't exist in real life, only the internet, where its cool to be counter-cultured.
You try telling your moms and your whole family "I'm athiest" :sadcam: That would be too painful.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Look how far we have fallen, Malcolm likely seen this coming if we did it wrong which we did. Martin would be sick. He wouldn't believe we have Blacks this foolish. The sambos will always sambo but the atheists? Really? Are you that stupid? I bet these are first nikkas to scream Illuminati but can't tell they are a victim of this poison as well, not the solution.

emoney

custom user title
Daps
Athisnsts

Why do they need money to tell people that god is not real? What is the point of telling people god is not real? religious people do what they do because they feel they are helping people.

It takes money to plan conferences, events, lobby politically, put together rallies and concerts. Atheist groups are trying to get more organized because sitting back and allowing religious groups to control this society is just not popping anymore.

emoney

custom user title
Daps
Maybe you aren't, but there are plenty of people who are hoping people will come over to "their" side. You got billboards and adverts promoting get togethers and what essentially sounds like "church". And that's ok, I just think it's funny how much the shyt starts to sound like the same old song that every body else is singing. The zeal and condescending tone that some people take who claim atheism starts to sound and feel real familiar.

What your essentially saying is that Atheists should just sit back and allow religious people to have their way with society.

emoney

custom user title
Daps
Look how far we have fallen, Malcolm likely seen this coming if we did it wrong which we did. Martin would be sick. He wouldn't believe we have Blacks this foolish. The sambos will always sambo but the atheists? Really? Are you that stupid? I bet these are first nikkas to scream Illuminati but can't tell they are a victim of this poison as well, not the solution.

So now Blacks who are atheists are sambos?

Your a clown.