Black Atheist Rally Today if you live in Queens

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
So now Blacks who are atheists are sambos?

Your a clown.
Worse. Because sambos just hate themselves more than anything and hate others like them. You are blaming God for all of your issues, you don't stand for nothing and you couldn't explain what you believe. You are more of an anti-Christ than anything. On top of that, if you actually read the Bible and did real history, not just that BS white racist try to spew up, you would have realized that Christianity has been around for ages even before White people were even in the area. 100% of the old testament is Black including Christ. Just you saying otherwise shows a complete lack of knowledge. You might as well believe everything the white man tells you like Christmas is really Christ birth when even Christians know it isn't and Santa Claus is real when it isn't, and Jesus was white or even brown which he wasn't. Even in Europe, they still have church from the ancient times with Black Madonna and Baby Jesus but you don't believe that since the White man isn't saying it anymore. Like I said, you are worst than sambos. Because you blame God and that's your #1 reason to be atheists.

BlackAdam

Pro
Daps
Reppin
CLT Born and Raised
Have you heard of war? Have you heard of people relocating and in some instances forced relocation? Look at the US for example. Compton was a wealthy white area in the 1930's. In the early 1990's, it was majority Black. In 2013, it is majority Hispanic. That's just in 70 years. Try 2000 years?
Yes it was part of the roman empire and after that part of the byzantine empire, neither were african civilizations. They were from europe. next time speak on something you have a clue about breh.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
emoney, you really want to blame God for all that we have went though when we can not just believe but actually follow God's plans for us to lead us to freedom. You do realize that is an option right? Or do you want to continue to post up evil pastors who aren't really of God's message, opinions of church goers, instead of really seeing God's message for us?

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
What your essentially saying is that Atheists should just sit back and allow religious people to have their way with society.

No, i'm saying that in my personal experience, atheists and theists begin to sound a hell of a lot alike. You do whatever you wanna do with society, assemble your team, gain power, take control from the others!

Just don't look at me crazy when I draw a parallel between you looking for "funding" for atheist rallies and concerts and some nikka in a suit holding a collection plate.

:manny:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Yes it was part of the roman empire and after that part of the byzantine empire, neither were african civilizations. They were from europe. next time speak on something you have a clue about breh.
This doesn't make sense to my main point. This is just you talking about empires and wars. I am talking about the people in the Bible and the location of those people in the Bible at those times. Not the wars and acquisitions during the times. Once again, read the context and see who was there in those times. Egypt at that time was had lost several of wars before even Christ was born. I love how defensive you guys get and cannot logically make a point. Your love for hatred is that strong. It takes less energy to love than hate. Just because some people hate you for reasons you can't control doesn't mean you can't use it to your advantage.

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
Worse. Because sambos just hate themselves more than anything and hate others like them. You are blaming God for all of your issues, you don't stand for nothing and you couldn't explain what you believe. You are more of an anti-Christ than anything. On top of that, if you actually read the Bible and did real history, not just that BS white racist try to spew up, you would have realized that Christianity has been around for ages even before White people were even in the area. 100% of the old testament is Black including Christ. Just you saying otherwise shows a complete lack of knowledge. You might as well believe everything the white man tells you like Christmas is really Christ birth when even Christians know it isn't and Santa Claus is real when it isn't, and Jesus was white or even brown which he wasn't. Even in Europe, they still have church from the ancient times with Black Madonna and Baby Jesus but you don't believe that since the White man isn't saying it anymore. Like I said, you are worst than sambos. Because you blame God and that's your #1 reason to be atheists.
This seriously has to be some of the dumbest shyt I've ever heard in my life, a 5 second google search will prove all that "Christianity was created by blacks" bullshyt wrong.

BlackAdam

Pro
Daps
Reppin
CLT Born and Raised
This doesn't make sense to my main point. This is just you talking about empires and wars. I am talking about the people in the Bible and the location of those people in the Bible at those times. Not the wars and acquisitions during the times. Once again, read the context and see who was there in those times. Egypt at that time was had lost several of wars before even Christ was born. I love how defensive you guys get and cannot logically make a point. Your love for hatred is that strong. It takes less energy to love than hate. Just because some people hate you for reasons you can't control doesn't mean you can't use it to your advantage.
please direct me to a few credible theologians that can back up that claim. i'm sure there WERE black people in Isreal when jesus was alive but i have never heard that it was predominately african during that time. remember i need CREDIBLE sources

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
This seriously has to be some of the dumbest shyt I've ever heard in my life, a 5 second google search will prove all that "Christianity was created by blacks" bullshyt wrong.
Because you never did any real research in your life. You will just looked up some so called White scholar who made up this mundane statement and you agree. Like I said, you guys are the ones who are also pawns of the evil to conquer and divide. Just the fact that you said you can Google in 5 seconds tells me everything I already know about you. You get mad at sambos but you are just as bad if not worse. Just like sambos, their only seen on TV or on the internet. I will pray for you, God has never given up on you even if you have given up on God.

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
Because you never did any real research in your life. You will just looked up some so called White scholar who made up this mundane statement and you agree. Like I said, you guys are the ones who are also pawns of the evil to conquer and divide. Just the fact that you said you can Google in 5 seconds tells me everything I already know about you. You get mad at sambos but you are just as bad if not worse. Just like sambos, their only seen on TV or on the internet. I will pray for you, God has never given up on you even if you have given up on God.
So I'm supposed to disregard the word of a scholar because of his skin color? Backwards thinking brainwashed "Smart dumb nikkas" like yourself are what holds our people back. If less black people thought like you, the world would be a better place for us

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
So I'm supposed to disregard the word of a scholar because of his skin color? Backwards thinking brainwashed "Smart dumb nikkas" like yourself are what holds our people back. If less black people thought like you, the world would be a better place for us
The issue with that is the ulterior motives of the scholar, if you are foolish to believe that their aren't scientists that will go out their way to lie and get paid big money for it you are more foolish than I even assumed. If you spoke to Black scientists and researchers they will tell you first hand but I understand, you really want to believe every researcher is doing it for the right reasons right? Then again you question why things are the way they are. This is what we mean by smart dumb nikka. Because you read but you don't look at what's the reasoning, is this person really doing his job and what is his REAL job. Most of the talking heads on TV are professionals in their field but is what they say golden? To the smart dumb nikka it is. To most of the world, we can see pass their nonsense. It's something called logic. It's called understanding. It's called, doing your research from all perspectives and seeing the ulterior motives.

This is what sambos do as well. They see what Blacks are doing wrong. They see Blacks only putting themselves in these positions. They don't look at the full story, only the side that benefits themselves. You might not see the comparison but it is all too clear to me.

emoney

custom user title
Daps
emoney, you really want to blame God for all that we have went though when we can not just believe but actually follow God's plans for us to lead us to freedom. You do realize that is an option right? Or do you want to continue to post up evil pastors who aren't really of God's message, opinions of church goers, instead of really seeing God's message for us?

How can I blame an entity I don't believe in?

Other humans greed is the reason Black/African people have gone through all we have gone through. I am student of world history and that is the conclusion I have come to.

Freedom starts within imo

I have not posted u any pastors or religious clergy and claimed they are evil.

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
Look how far we have fallen, Malcolm likely seen this coming if we did it wrong which we did. Martin would be sick. He wouldn't believe we have Blacks this foolish. The sambos will always sambo but the atheists? Really? Are you that stupid? I bet these are first nikkas to scream Illuminati but can't tell they are a victim of this poison as well, not the solution.

Meanwhile Malcolm followed a religion that said a man went to a spiritual world up on a flying horse. smh.
Religion is the stupid one.