Black Americans being more patriotic ... (@Napoleon now caught in a web of lies!) - post 653

Status
Not open for further replies.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Adopting an attitude that places you in a position to aim the ship of this country allows you to dictate your future in a way few others truly can who are outside of that system.
This is still not patriotism.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Patriotism is stupid and outdated.

On top of that, the US has a black president.

So this thread is stupid. And honestly black patriots are c00ns for the most part and they don't do shyt for their communities.

You got a few real black politicians, but really this shyt doesn't have anything to do with patriotism and more to do with blacks in America utilizing strategy to get a leg up in this goddamned country instead of being apathetic.

Fukk America. But I got love for my people :yeshrug:

How isn't that patriotic?

When it comes down to it, some of ya'll really ain't about this USA maintenance life.

Ya'll wouldn't have the guts to tell lesser nations to back down or to get them to sign shytty deals to secure the way of life you're CURRENTLY enjoying.

Just admit that.

If you're really about making an impact as a black american, some of ya'll can do no better than focusing on the past instead of empowering your future stock in this place.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Stop looking at what can be done for you and start looking at what you can do for yourself

W/things being this messed up for us, if anything we should be working 2x as hard to build for ourselves... not throwing up our hands and crying like you
did your white wife teach you that? our parents and grandparents lived by the working twice as hard mantra and they didnt build any noticable wealth. its not about just working hard, its about working smart and circulating money within your tribe.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Lets start with a few on this forum:

@Poitier
@Broke Wave
@mrken12
@bdizzle
@Blackking

Adopting an attitude that places you in a position to aim the ship of this country allows you to dictate your future in a way few others truly can who are outside of that system.

Breh, I never said all black people should go back to Africa. I said, I'm going to move either to Jamaica or Africa because I have no intentions to stay in the US.

I'm a Garveyite, and just like Garvey, I don't believe everyone should repatriate. Why? Because if you go to Africa with your "fukk Africa" mind state you'll cause more harm than good. Those who believe they can be a help to Africans and have a desire to leave, should move back. Those who don't have a desire to step foot on an African nation should stay where they are.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
@lotty look a
Lets start with a few on this forum:

@Poitier
@Broke Wave
@mrken12
@bdizzle
@Blackking

I know how capitalism and culture go hand and hand and there is no end-game that ends well for Black folk in America.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
This is still not patriotism.
yeah it is. I don't know what you're not understanding.

Those who don't have a stock in this nation: everyone from more black police officers to black entrepreneurs and city planners will be left behind in this nation.

We gotta take it and stop asking for respect when we could be DEMANDING it.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
did your white wife teach you that? our parents and grandparents lived by the working twice as hard mantra and they didnt build any noticable wealth. its not about just working hard, its about working smart and circulating money within your tribe.

That was uncalled for breh :comeon:.

Mrs. @GinaThatAintNoDamnPuppy! is good white folk :troll:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Breh, I never said all black people should go back to Africa. I said, I'm going to move either to Jamaica or Africa because I have no intentions to stay in the US.

I'm a Garveyite, and just like Garvey, I don't believe everyone should repatriate. Why? Because if you go to Africa with your "fukk Africa" mind state you'll cause more harm than good. Those who believe they can be a help to Africans and have a desire to leave, should move back. Those who don't have a desire to step foot on an African nation should stay where they are.
You don't care about helping africa. You care about making a living in africa...i.e. capitalism.

So lets just get that clear.

Why not stay in the states, build yourself up, and TRULY conquer in a place with so much opportunity instead of doing what non-black people would do in Africa anyways?

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
You don't care about helping africa. You care about making a living in africa...i.e. capitalism.

So lets just get that clear.

Why not stay in the states, build yourself up, and TRULY conquer in a place with so much opportunity instead of doing what non-black people would do in Africa anyways?

How are you gonna tell me I only care about making a living in Africa when you haven't even asked me what my plans are when I move to Africa :comeon:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
@lotty look a

I know how capitalism and culture go hand and hand and there is no end-game that ends well for Black folk in America.
Theres no CURRENT end-game unless you create one.

Running away looking for a "grass is greener" situation won't help you, especially in a place where there are 50 MILLION of you

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
This nikka Napoleon come in different editions

Like the Crimson Chin
AlternateCrimsonChins.jpg

Militant Atheist Napoleon

Homo-Advocate Napoleon

Social Justice Warrior Napoleon

Special Edition Secret Agent c00npoleon

Beiber-stan Napoleon

Pro-Black Napoleon

And now the brand new coli exclusive Patriotic Napoleon line has been released.

Order yours today!

Next month its gonna be

There is god but Allah Napoleon

Status
Not open for further replies.