Black Americans being more patriotic ... (@Napoleon now caught in a web of lies!) - post 653

Status
Not open for further replies.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Clowns like MLK and Malcolm X :mjlol:

Anyone who talks about the US impact abroad or its brutal legacy of slavery and racial repression is according to this dude a... clown. Other groups of people may be happy to call America home because... they came there voluntarily... how fukking stupid are you?

How does wanting to build your own community up, which by the way is not mutually exclusive with wanting to help your ancestral homeland and maybe wanting to go there, translate into nationalism? How do you go from wanting to help people in say East Flatbush and connect that to supporting the most violent regime on Earth, the United States? Do you understand the difference between macro and micro? On countless occasions I've seen you dikk suck America for drone strikes against it's own citizens and other innocent civilians. Not once have I seen you oppose what America's government does. Not a single time. You are a CHEERLEADER and a dikkRIDER.
:lupe:
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/us-p...-mass-water-shutoffs-over-260-million.200389/

Detroit means less to the world than Ukraine does.

Damn @Napoleon. We mite have to run u off your own first sticky thread before the first page done, dunn

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
It all comes down to perspective.

You're NOT leaving.

Most of you aren't.

And those of you that are thinking of leaving, really don't have the balls to do so.

Statistically of those that do that amounts to insignificant numbers of people

So lets drop this "back to Africa" shyt.

You're here. Act like it. Live like it.

I'm not talking about joining the military either... i'm talking about PRIDE of where you're form and the aims you go through to CHANGE your community.

I know this thread is going to flooded with clowns talking about USA impacts abroad, or how the US treated blacks in the past...and my answer is...ok...and?

What are YOU going to do about it right now?

Complaining never changed anything. Action changed everything.

Most of the stories on here are about "woe is me" and not "we are changing this country"

Every other group of people in this country doesn't look at themselves as being defeated, they managed to manipulate this nation into a place THEY were happy to call home, why aren't we' doing the same?

Breh, coming from you the bolded is so fukking hypocritical. You're nothing more than a forum freedom fighter. You don't do shyt your damn self to help the black community, and you have the audacity to tell another man what he needs to do :what:

Even @Emperor_ReinScarf at least tries to throw a baseball around with the black kids in his neighborhood. What the fukk have you done for anyone black in your hood?

What organizations do you regularly donate to?
What organizations do you regularly volunteer at?
What was last community even you attended?
What positive role do you play in your community?

If you can't answer those questions, take your ass back to being the atheist homosexual advocate you've been since day one :camby:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Speak for yourself. There are those black people that are doing their part.

At the same time, you can serve in the wars come back and serve your community and still feel like this is a demonic nation because it is.... seems like it always will be. Matter fact fukk this place. The only reason im here is cuz my girl is scary, but shes coming around
This ain't about the military...i'm talking about day to day involvement in all forms of the community and general pride about our involvement in all ranks of society.

we need more minorities in fields people HATE in order to truly make sweeping change.

This sort of dismissive attitude doesn't change your present disposition

Daps

Anyone who talks about the US impact abroad or its brutal legacy of slavery and racial repression is according to this dude a... clown. Other groups of people may be happy to call America home because... they came there voluntarily... how fukking stupid are you?

How does wanting to build your own community up, which by the way is not mutually exclusive with wanting to help your ancestral homeland and maybe wanting to go there, translate into nationalism? How do you go from wanting to help people in say East Flatbush and connect that to supporting the most violent regime on Earth, the United States? Do you understand the difference between macro and micro? On countless occasions I've seen you dikk suck America for drone strikes against it's own citizens and other innocent civilians. Not once have I seen you oppose what America's government does. Not a single time. You are a CHEERLEADER and a dikkRIDER.
damn.. :lupe:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

1. fukk Al-Awalaki. I'd have pushed the button on that drone strike my damn self. Thats a TERRIBLE example of "droning a US citizen"

2. I oppose what the US Government does all the time...but I have a more nuanced understanding of what it takes to actually maintain dominance. Ya'll want the US to apologize for running shyt.

3. All you do is bytch about the failure, and never the successes of what the US does and has done for its citizens. Theres NEVER anything positive coming from you.

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
All of the bullshyt spoken about in the op, doesnt in any way relate back to a undervaluing of patriotism.

You want to change your stock, work hard... save 2/3's of the disposable income you have... and then buy a fukking house... OWN SOME LAND.

But dont listen to these tools who will tell you believing in a flag that represents nothing to you, will change your value as a human being.

Tangible action leads to tangible results... in the mix of all of that... patriotism has no part...

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
This ain't about the military...i'm talking about day to day involvement in all forms of the community and general pride about our involvement in all ranks of society.

we need more minorities in fields people HATE in order to truly make sweeping change.

This sort of dismissive attitude doesn't change your present disposition
I also said... service in the community.

And why did u quote me when you know im gonna point out that you feel the gay agenda somehow helps us... that you feel nearly all black people are completely idiotic for being any type of spiritual... how you... support us initiatives aboard that are basically cac goals.

Not gonna get into details but you should rethink your perspective... and

fukk this nation. We aren't citizens, we should just build up our wealth and eat... then move out if we can.

Status
Not open for further replies.