Black Americans being more patriotic ... (@Napoleon now caught in a web of lies!) - post 653

Status
Not open for further replies.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
If your goal is to move to africa simply because you're black since theres so many "opportunities" there, why can't you try that same effort where there are more resources to do so?

Ya'll only care about wealth, not actually helping people.

Capitalistic pursuits are why people move to Africa.
Again, WHO is advocating moving back to Africa? Name names or STFU, and stop arguing points with people they never made.

And now you are starting to diverge. Answer the question. What does "patriotism" have to do with "actually helping people"?

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Patriotism is stupid and outdated.

On top of that, the US has a black president.

So this thread is stupid. And honestly black patriots are c00ns for the most part and they don't do shyt for their communities.

You got a few real black politicians, but really this shyt doesn't have anything to do with patriotism and more to do with blacks in America utilizing strategy to get a leg up in this goddamned country instead of being apathetic.

Fukk America. But I got love for my people :yeshrug:

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
1. fukk Al-Awalaki. I'd have pushed the button on that drone strike my damn self. Thats a TERRIBLE example of "droning a US citizen"

2. I oppose what the US Government does all the time...but I have a more nuanced understanding of what it takes to actually maintain dominance. Ya'll want the US to apologize for running shyt.

3. All you do is bytch about the failure, and never the successes of what the US does and has done for its citizens. Theres NEVER anything positive coming from you.
Of course you woulda killed Al Awlaki, you are a nikka with 0 principle and standard. You don't care about America or the principles it was supposedly founded upon like the constitution, all you care about is the establishment and how you can dikkride your way into it. You are a plutocratic dikkhead so I'm not suprised that you would support an American citizen and his son being killed by the government with no trial.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
This is precisely why it fukks you over.

Because you LET it.
nikka, im sure ur aware by now... I live good. My sons r in top private schools and im comfortable enough to not feel the heat from the devil.

But the things ive seen let me know there is a war against us. Also, History before me shows this. Current events show this... and the fact that a small percentage of us that do make it....

Have to spend our time fighting the brainwashing of our people, our history , our ghettos .... shows us that the devil is at war w us even if we PRETEND that its not, even if we earn advanced degrees and build up their businesses.

nikka im a businessman.. but my success is worthless if my tribe ain't eating is how I look at it. So fukk this nation. I say that as someone who went to war and killed for.it. we aren't citizens.

Its not giving up, just because one realizes they live in the land of their oppression.

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
Nice feel-good catch phrase :troll:

Running away, just like the dominant society wants you to :mjpls:

USA economy about to go to shyt :heh:, let these CACs burn while Africa has all the resources. You thinking acting better & being patriotic will make them treat you like equals? :childplease:, nah, they hate you just because.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
How do YOU know this?

huh?

How do you KNOW this?

Because everytime I've ever asked you that question, you somehow conveniently ignore my posts :comeon:

Cause I don't brag about the shyt off line?

I have THOUSANDS in microloans to businesses in the carribbean and west african nations.
via a black _________ organization and several ones associated with my academic pursuits. I'm not giving details to anonymous cats online who want to pin down details about me.

A free healthcare screening where I gave a talk about minorities and select health issues.

I am in preparation to be a face of the medical establishment, as a minority.

What the fukk do YOU do?

Breh, this is what you always do. You use the same tired "I'm not telling a bunch of anonymous people shyt."

Based on the bullshyt you posted on here before you switched your posting style up, no one takes the shyt you say about the black community seriously. You're @The Nigerian status at this point :mjlol:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Again, WHO is advocating moving back to Africa? Name names or STFU, and stop arguing points with people they never made.
Lets start with a few on this forum:

@Poitier
@Broke Wave
@mrken12
@bdizzle
@Blackking

And now you are starting to diverge. Answer the question. What does "patriotism" have to do with "actually helping people"?

Adopting an attitude that places you in a position to aim the ship of this country allows you to dictate your future in a way few others truly can who are outside of that system.

Status
Not open for further replies.