Black Americans being more patriotic ... (@Napoleon now caught in a web of lies!) - post 653

Status
Not open for further replies.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
yeah it is. I don't know what you're not understanding.

Those who don't have a stock in this nation: everyone from more black police officers to black entrepreneurs and city planners will be left behind in this nation.

We gotta take it and stop asking for respect when we could be DEMANDING it.
People have a stock in the country they live in, whether or not they are patriotic.

So again, what does anything you are talking about have to do with patriotism?

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I'm sorry people don't de-facto "respect" you

We can intellectualize this shyt all we want until we're blue in the face, but they only respect two things: Money, and power.

Who the fukk said anything about "de-facto respect"? You're the one saying that black americans should be more patriotic, that it can "change their stock in the USA." LOL As if patriotism was ever the issue why black go through the bullshyt they've endured. Unbelievable.

More black folks out there should be active, but they're plenty of black people out there doing their part. It's not their fault they live under a system that is out to get them at every damn turn.

And what the fukk is wrong with brothers and sisters who may want to go to Africa, especially if they feel its the best move for them?

You're a weirdo breh. :childplease:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
People have a stock in the country they live in, whether or not they are patriotic.

So again, what does anything you are talking about have to do with patriotism?
Blacks don't have a stake in this country with dismissive attitudes about their present reality.

We're the only ones that do this.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Who the fukk said anything about respect? You're the one saying that black americans should be more patriotic, that it can "change their stock in the USA." LOL As if patriotism was ever the issue why black go through the bullshyt they've endured. Unbelievable.

More black folks out there should be active, but they're plenty of black people out there doing their part. It's not their fault they live under a system that is out to get them at every damn turn.

And what the fukk is wrong with brothers and sisters who may want to go to Africa, especially if they feel its the best move for them?

You're a weirdo breh. :childplease:

Is the present system, the only system thats possible? :usure:

Or are you doing anything to change that system? :mjpls:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Theres no CURRENT end-game unless you create one.

Running away looking for a "grass is greener" situation won't help you, especially in a place where there are 50 MILLION of you

Explain to me how Blacks can get control of their culture and means of production as the underclass and 12% of the population who are constantly being subverted by Whites?

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Blacks don't have a stake in this country with dismissive attitudes about their present reality.

We're the only ones that do this.
Blacks have a stake in this country no matter what we say or do. By being here we have a stake.

If you think we have a destructively negative attitude, that's one thing. But saying the way out is to be patriotic, and then continually failing to make any connection between your suggestions and patriotism, is another.

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Is the present system, the only system thats possible? :usure:

Or are you doing anything to change that system? :mjpls:

:rudy:That ain't got shyt to do with patriotism breh. You want to argue that black folks aren't doing enough to change the system? Fine. But saying they should "act like it," like Americans, makes you look like you're full of shyt. Every time black americans tried to live the American way of life, they've been shytted on for doing so.

So, either know what the fukk you want to argue about, or fall back and think about what you want to post.

And LOL @ you discouraging people from potentially improving their lives outside of the US breh. Who are you really?:wtb:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
nikka, im sure ur aware by now... I live good. My sons r in top private schools and im comfortable enough to not feel the heat from the devil.

But the things ive seen let me know there is a war against us. Also, History before me shows this. Current events show this... and the fact that a small percentage of us that do make it....

Have to spend our time fighting the brainwashing of our people, our history , our ghettos .... shows us that the devil is at war w us even if we PRETEND that its not, even if we earn advanced degrees and build up their businesses.

nikka im a businessman.. but my success is worthless if my tribe ain't eating is how I look at it. So fukk this nation. I say that as someone who went to war and killed for.it. we aren't citizens.

Its not giving up, just because one realizes they live in the land of their oppression.

Breh, @Napoleon is the same cat who said blacks only suffer surface disenfranchisement and the source of our problems is we're not using our boot straps.

Like I've said a bunch of times before; Based on all the shyt he said before trying to become Napoleon X, he's a white dude pretending to be black.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Breh, @Napoleon is the same cat who said blacks only suffer surface disenfranchisement and the source of our problems is we're not using our boot straps.

Like I've said a bunch of times before; Based on all the shyt he said before trying to become Napoleon X, he's a white dude pretending to be black.
I wish the mods could flip a switch on race aliases, like they do with regular ones.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Blacks have a stake in this country no matter what we say or do. By being here we have a stake.

If you think we have a destructively negative attitude, that's one thing. But saying the way out is to be patriotic, and then continually failing to make any connection between your suggestions and patriotism, is another.

Patriotism is more than flags and military salutes. Its a frame of mind that commands OWNERSHIP

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:rudy:That ain't got shyt to do with patriotism breh. You want to argue that black folks aren't doing enough to change the system? Fine. But saying they should "act like it," like Americans, makes you look like you're full of shyt. Every time black americans tried to live the American way of life, they've been shytted on for doing so.

So, either know what the fukk you want to argue about, or fall back and think about what you want to post.

And LOL @ you discouraging people from potentially improving their lives outside of the US breh. Who are you really?:wtb:

And your solution is to keep lying on your back?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

You want white acceptance more than I do.

Thats the funny thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.