Black Americans being more patriotic ... (@Napoleon now caught in a web of lies!) - post 653

Status
Not open for further replies.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
No...but bytching about it isn't going to change it, now is it?

Running away to "africa" isn't going help a single soul of you.

Thats what they want you to do.
Where is this poll u took, in which you saw that a majority of folks here want to "run away to Africa"? This is a wild strawman even for you.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
@Napoleon why are you confusing doing for self with patriotism.... u do realize the two are mutually exclusive rite
Nope.

Having a more vested STOCK in the future and direction of this country is what a lot of you all fail to understand and appreciate.

That comes from everything relating to force projection to the allocation of resources abroad.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Nope.

Having a more vested STOCK in the future and direction of this country is what a lot of you all fail to understand and appreciate.

That comes from everything relating to force projection to the allocation of resources abroad.
Again, how does being involved in politics and steering the country = patriotism?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Breh, coming from you the bolded is so fukking hypocritical. You're nothing more than a forum freedom fighter. You don't do shyt your damn self to help the black community, and you have the audacity to tell another man what he needs to do :what:

How do YOU know this?

huh?

How do you KNOW this?

Cause I don't brag about the shyt off line?

Even @Emperor_ReinScarf at least tries to throw a baseball around with the black kids in his neighborhood. What the fukk have you done for anyone black in your hood?

What organizations do you regularly donate to?
I have THOUSANDS in microloans to businesses in the carribbean and west african nations.
What organizations do you regularly volunteer at?
via a black _________ organization and several ones associated with my academic pursuits. I'm not giving details to anonymous cats online who want to pin down details about me.

What was last community even you attended?
A free healthcare screening where I gave a talk about minorities and select health issues.
What positive role do you play in your community?
I am in preparation to be a face of the medical establishment, as a minority.

What the fukk do YOU do?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I also said... service in the community.

And why did u quote me when you know im gonna point out that you feel the gay agenda somehow helps us... that you feel nearly all black people are completely idiotic for being any type of spiritual... how you... support us initiatives aboard that are basically cac goals.

Not gonna get into details but you should rethink your perspective... and

fukk this nation. We aren't citizens,
we should just build up our wealth and eat... then move out if we can.

This is precisely why it fukks you over.

Because you LET it.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
A weakness in who? If not a majority, why attribute that point to everybody? You didn't specify anything in your OP
If your goal is to move to africa simply because you're black since theres so many "opportunities" there, why can't you try that same effort where there are more resources to do so?

Ya'll only care about wealth, not actually helping people.

Capitalistic pursuits are why people move to Africa.

FreddyCalhoun

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
It all comes down to perspective.

You're NOT leaving.

Most of you aren't.

And those of you that are thinking of leaving, really don't have the balls to do so.

Statistically of those that do that amounts to insignificant numbers of people

So lets drop this "back to Africa" shyt.

You're here. Act like it. Live like it.

I'm not talking about joining the military either... i'm talking about PRIDE of where you're form and the aims you go through to CHANGE your community.

I know this thread is going to flooded with clowns talking about USA impacts abroad, or how the US treated blacks in the past...and my answer is...ok...and?

What are YOU going to do about it right now?

Complaining never changed anything. Action changed everything.

Most of the stories on here are about "woe is me" and not "we are changing this country"

Every other group of people in this country doesn't look at themselves as being defeated, they managed to manipulate this nation into a place THEY were happy to call home, why aren't we' doing the same?

Follow your own advice. Your perspective is horrible.

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City
If anything there's no reason outside of having the resources to not do both. Why not take pride being in America while building a relation within Africa? Build towards the future and legacy, while carrying the pride, hurt, and ancestry of the past with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.