Black Americans being more patriotic ... (@Napoleon now caught in a web of lies!) - post 653

Status
Not open for further replies.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
speaking of, pretty sure @GinaThatAintNoDamnPuppy! said he doesnt have to work hard cus his white wife is the 6 figure earning bread winner.

Breh, you have no room to talk. Stop being a c00n and buy them flex boots

Flex%20Step%20Boots.jpg.opt960x640o0,0s960x640.jpg

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
@Broke Wave @2Quik4UHoes This nikka still hurt from yesterday :mjlol:

It's so obvious. I'm cool with you OP but you gotta be the most confused new black of all time. shyt is ridiculous breh, how can you stan Tariq like a madman and yet talk down on any and all things pro black/pro African? shyt is straight up bizarre but I guess that's to be expected from kindergarten level would-be Afrocentrics. :ehh:

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
And your solution is to keep lying on your back?

The solutions been out there, word to Dr. Claude Anderson and many others, and have been discussed ad nauseum in this forum. You're the one bringing "patriotism" out of the blue. What exactly are you trying to argue here?

Or....are you trolling? :dwillhuh:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
It's so obvious. I'm cool with you OP but you gotta be the most confused new black of all time. shyt is ridiculous breh, how can you stan Tariq like a madman and yet talk down on any and all things pro black/pro African? shyt is straight up bizarre but I guess that's to be expected from kindergarten level would-be Afrocentrics. :ehh:

This is the same cat that said the idea of a black government was idiotic :mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.