“Blacc women DID want the nerds in high school, the nerds didn’t want us !!”

Ɀoᥱɣ

All Star
Daps
Both sides want what they can’t get so there is some truth. My cousin fat as hell and sloppy with no game and he still at virgin at 44 years old, but tel him to holla at a woman on his level and he gon look at you crazy, but turn right around and say these women “don’t like me for me” well of course nikka you fat wearing punisher shirts everyday with no money!
I was gonna say that he could be a sugar daddy if he wanted an attractive girl but then you mentioned that he had no money.:skip::dead:

OT:

I can't really say anything since I have admitted that I use to be attracted to the hood/street guys when I was in H.S, but I have since grown out of it seeing that they aren't worth it in the long run. I was also not considered a nerd but not popular but was cool i.g since I got along with almost everyone. And ngl all of the nerd couples that I personally saw at school were with yt ppl both BM/WW and BW/WM so take from that what you will.:manny:

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
Boys in high school have testosterone giving them hard-ons every time the wind blows too hard. If an adjustable 6 shows interest in a corny dude, he's not going to turn down a chance to have sex just to fawn over the hottest girl in school, he knows he has no shot at. I always laugh at women who bring up the idea that corny dudes weren't checking for low tier girls in high school. The thing is if the hot girl called you corny, but showed interest in you later that semester, you'd give her a shot. If the girl with mid looks called you corny, she burned that bridge.

Cornershooter

Banned
Daps

SIDEBAR: Let’s be real, Ol’ Dude in the first post was talmbat Family Matters.

Iono why he brought that up, because it doesn’t make sense in this convo. Every nicca with eyes thought
Myra was badder than Laura’s average ass FROM THA JUMP. That show was trying to make it seem like
Myra was the nerd and Laura was the Cool Girl, but nicca please. Ain’t no broad that looked like Myra was getting
ignored by dudes - “nerdy” or not. The fucc outta my face wit’ that thurr bullsheeit.

Even with that - Steve Urkel was damn near a monk. He wasn’t even outchea pushing up on broads like that,
he was inventing chit, splicing genes, collecting bugs (shoutout to Pablo) and whatnot. The nicca was busy. And it still came to the point where he scooped both them broads. Dudes fucced with who fucced with them.
I didn’t like that shyt even as a child watching that shyt I knew something was off :scust: :dead:

Would Steve have gotten mya in real life :stopitslime: BUT it is a tv show and willing to suspend my beliefs

Then they still fukked him I felt like they didn’t want the black “nerd” to win. It’s all programming and propaganda

Mya was damn near supermodel with multiple thing in common but yet the writers had him still simping over mid ass Laura she didn’t even look good anymore in the later seasons she looked like a middle age mom while Steve was still young :russ:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i fukkin hate that this negros threads are multiple pages EVER FUKKIN TIME :mjlol:

how are you motherfukkas so stupid that you have whole debates over facebook screenshots...every fukkin time

Because we get on here to observe and converse :yeshrug: About a myriad of topics

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
So what was stopping these women from taking the initiative and asking these nerds out? :jbhmm:

Work up a quick self-image/self esteem/what-other-people-will-think-of-me matrix and see how that shakes out. Their fear of embarrassment seriously clouds the fact that it's actually causing them to fail, not the failure itself. You can learn from failure. They just don't want to put the work in and figure everything should be as easy as swiping on an app and food just showing up.

:francis:

Yas

Banned
Daps
How many black nerds did yall have in school though:patrice:? And I doubt yall really know who they wanted to smash like that lol.

Problem with what these women are saying is ,what the hell is wrong with a man wanting Beyonce at any age:mindblown:(pre hellhound era Beyonce)?Theres nothing risky, problematic or life altering about "a Beyonce".

On that same note,a girl wanting a guy with "edge" or was a thug in highschool. Really is pretty harmless as well. Other than it obviously hurts the nerds feelings apparently. But most highschool "thugs" dont go on to be career criminals.

Its when you start making these choices as adults when there are consequences that it becomes a problem.

Also another problem with this debate,is if you wasnt Urkel or Donald Glover. Thecoli and twitter throws you in the thug category. When most hood dudes are on the Fresh Prince spectrum of having an edge. And most dudes like that dont have a problem getting girls:mjlol:
I went to a majority black school and was with smart kids in upper tier classes so I knew a lot of nerds.
So what was stopping these women from taking the initiative and asking these nerds out? :jbhmm:
you really want women to pursue men? If a man likes you, you don’t have to do all that.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
i saw that pic in another thread, i don't know if they are together or not.

She married a cac.

FVUatGGWAAA8Wyy.jpg

qunita-and-husband-kevin-jay-anik-keep-their-relationship-private-1669067465.jpg

She's the breadwinner.

Notice how the standards are completely LOWERED when it's cac men.

A brotha would have to be a be a 6ft+, regarded as universally handsome, ripped, A-list or have money etc to even be visible to her.

@Gloxina come in and juelz on why she somehow couldn't fine a black male equivalent to this cac :sas2: