Biomutant (PS4, Xbox One, PC) May 25

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m enjoying it.

It’s crazy how much value game reviewers put into the presentation aspects of a game.

it’s basically an indie made by 20 people. And you can tell they didn’t spend a couple million dollars on voice actors and/or writers.

That’s fine to me, the game is fun. Graphics look good.

And charged at full-price. :russ:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Said most of the sound effects are missing and the dialogue is the same reused bullshyt throughout.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m enjoying it.

It’s crazy how much value game reviewers put into the presentation aspects of a game.

it’s basically an indie made by 20 people. And you can tell they didn’t spend a couple million dollars on voice actors and/or writers.

That’s fine to me, the game is fun. Graphics look good.

Presentation matters. Valheim is an indie game made by a small team but look at what they did with that budget and for a fraction of the price.

Biomutant is a solid effort but those presentation errors really start building over a long period despite how beautiful the game is. For me, it’s the sound design and the overall emptiness of the world.

If this game was released at like 39.99, I think I would have been more willing to cut it some slack.

Daps
Presentation matters. Valheim is an indie game made by a small team but look at what they did with that budget and for a fraction of the price.

Biomutant is a solid effort but those presentation errors really start building over a long period despite how beautiful the game is. For me, it’s the sound design and the overall emptiness of the world.

If this game was released at like 39.99, I think I would have been more willing to cut it some slack.
Stop hiding in the Arcadium with your c00n ass.

:mjgrin:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Cant even have nice threads with you clowns on the prowl.

If it’s not a Sony exclusive/affiliated game they always end up with y’all acting crazy.

it’s absolutely ridiculous at this point. Y’all need to get your shyt together:huhldup:
Most of them are miserable fakkits whose entire identity is wrapped up in their home console choice. Its memorial day weekend and fakkits in here furious because another game system runs a mediocre game better. Its pathetic.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Game is dope.

Video game reviews are trash.

This team deserves some credit. Can’t think of any indie open world game that looks/plays this good.

slap a big name on this game and the scores come in much higher :smh:

Peoples complaints are casual as fukk.

“There’s no gun lock on”

“too many combat system’s”

both of those things make the combat fun to me. Reviews complain about cookie cutter shyt, then complain when a game doesn’t follow the same cookie cutter shyt they give good review scores:smh:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Game is dope.

Video game reviews are trash.

This team deserves some credit. Can’t think of any indie open world game that looks/plays this good.

slap a big name on this game and the scores come in much higher :smh:
Exactly. Graphics look amazing and gameplay looks interesting.

Most of these fukks shytting on the game have an agenda

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Valheim production value is clearly indie as well. Biomutant graphics are much better.

“emptiness of the world” doesn’t hold up to me because we have plenty examples of empty ass open worlds made by AAA teams that get a pass. But somehow this game is getting dinged for it.