Biomutant (PS4, Xbox One, PC) May 25

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Ask me about returnal,

When I don't really like a game I don't speak on it. Especially in its own thread, at the very least I give it a try for myself. I've been playing returnal and I have more negatives than positives to say about it. AND I actually played the game but you don't see me in the thread bashing on it.

I only doubled down because yall decided to be petty about your “supposed victory” and made it a console war thing. I’m guessing if this game reviewed really well yall would still be doing it, but once again you fukk nikkas got a taste of humble pie, early bragging about shyt like always. So yall rightfully got jokes.

I don’t intend on coming back here, suspect the actual thread activity will plummet anyway

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I only doubled down because yall decided to be petty about your “supposed victory” and made it a console war thing. I’m guessing if this game reviewed really well yall would still be doing it, but once again you fukk nikkas got a taste of humble pie, early bragging about shyt like always. So yall rightfully got jokes.

I don’t intend on coming back here, suspect the actual thread activity will plummet anyway
Stop

I've been in this thread posting about how I was looking forward to the game since the thread started.

If you got triggered because someone pointed out it runs better on Xbox that's on you.

Regardless of whoever likes the game or doesn't that fact doesn't change. It is what it is.

But Sony stans can't take a joke nor something doing better on a different system than PlayStation.

This is one of the many threads this happens in:manny:

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn’t expect it to be much else. The draw for me is the combat and unique setting :manny:
You got gamepass I would wait until it drops on there, I got a strong feeling it will be there. THQ Nordic drops all there games price and a few have been free on both Xbox and PlayStation

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
If you're a graphics whore - you will be disappointed here, this game is not optimized for PS5 and looks like a base PS4 game.

The character creation is much better than other games...but there are a lot of unnecessary auxiliary stats if you are a min/maxer.

Also the opening fight/tutorial throws a lot of move/button combinations at you at once - so I see why there are so many complaints of the game doing too much at once.

Going to start my play through now....

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Cant even have nice threads with you clowns on the prowl.

If it’s not a Sony exclusive/affiliated game they always end up with y’all acting crazy.

it’s absolutely ridiculous at this point. Y’all need to get your shyt together:huhldup:

This nikka is legit crazy, all the threads you’ve come in and demolished with your tornado spin technique over the years ?

nikka PLEASE

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
If you're a graphics whore - you will be disappointed here, this game is not optimized for PS5 and looks like a base PS4 game.

The character creation is much better than other games...but there are a lot of unnecessary auxiliary stats if you are a min/maxer.

Also the opening fight/tutorial throws a lot of move/button combinations at you at once - so I see why there are so many complaints of the game doing too much at once.

Going to start my play through now....

There's supposedly is a next/current versions coming out eventually. Perhaps that will also focus on fixing some of its other issues. We'll see. I'm in no rush for it myself for sure.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
There's supposedly is a next/current versions coming out eventually. Perhaps that will also focus on fixing some of its other issues. We'll see. I'm in no rush for it myself for sure.
I fully expect a nice polished graphics update with the next gen version. I'm starting to see why so many people are turned off by the game, they throw a lot of mechanics of the mutations, weung-fu, specials at you all at once instead of in a more tiered way to match the story.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I fully expect a nice polished graphics update with the next gen version. I'm starting to see why so many people are turned off by the game, they throw a lot of mechanics of the mutations, weung-fu, specials at you all at once instead of in a more tiered way to match the story.
Sometime less is more.

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland

what would you rate it so far?