Biomutant (PS4, Xbox One, PC) May 25

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Tried playing this tonight but everytime I took a step there was a pause in the action, two hours in and I'm still in the fukking tutorial, the characters talk in jibberish and I couldn't care less about the story, I think I'm gonna pass on this game, I don't have patience for long ass tutorials anymore, especially ones with constant stop of the action and text boxes.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I tried brehs I really did but cut this shyt off during the second flashback when your mooma was gonna train you:russ:

I heard the tutorial hours are boring but after that it opens up well I couldn’t bring myself to make it that far:mjlol:

I’m sure this is good game but I’ll never experience it :francis:

Edit: I copped from Rapestop used 30$ so I got my bread back

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Started playing this game a few days ago since it's free on PSN and I didn't want to commit to a large title with Spider-Man 2 just around the corner.

It's fairly decent. The way dialogue is handled is terrible. Either let the characters talk or only do narration, but not both. Especially when they only talk in gibberish. I'm also bothered by the toddler speech. Trains are called Chug Chug's?

The combat is decent when it opens up. I like exploring the world. I have yet to craft any new weapons yet, but can't wait until I finally get all of the parts to craft something.

But yeah, this game definitely wasn't worth full price.