Biomutant (PS4, Xbox One, PC) May 25

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
fun game, played all day

while you homosexuals sucked each others dikks and swallowed cum and argued over shyt that doesnt matter like what 20 year old reviewers say

be delicate and broke, brehs.

I figured you anime fakkits would love this one... I guess daddy swayed your opinion as usual.... while the autistic wheels grind to a halt.

How vulgar. :picard:

:russ:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
And charged at full-price. :russ:
You don’t get the same value for every game. Some full price games you play for 10 hours. Some free games you play for hundreds.

I think the price is fine. And it’s also on the EA subscription service so you can get it for cheap if you want to try. I don’t think price should be a factor in reviews when there so many cheap ways to get games nowadays. When the game goes on sale is the review score now invalid??

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
You don’t get the same value for every game. Some full price games you play for 10 hours. Some free games you play for hundreds.

I think the price is fine. And it’s also on the EA subscription service so you can get it for cheap if you want to try. I don’t think price should be a factor in reviews when there so many cheap ways to get games nowadays. When the game goes on sale is the review score now invalid??

Yeah, pricing as a metric for a game's review score is dumb and has only been a thing sometime last gen. shyt needs to go.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Valheim production value is clearly indie as well. Biomutant graphics are much better.

“emptiness of the world” doesn’t hold up to me because we have plenty examples of empty ass open worlds made by AAA teams that get a pass. But somehow this game is getting dinged for it.

What other empty open world game doesn’t get dinged for empty, barren open world? Who doesn’t call out barren open worlds?

Valheim is also twenty times more polished, larger, has more fleshed out gameplay mechanics, and is $20. I don’t care about Valheim’s graphics not being as good because it’s price point is $40 lesser than a triple A game.

I wasn’t dealing with missing sound effects or subpar sound design in Valheim. This game is getting sold at the same price as Ghost of Tsushima lmao.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
What other empty open world game doesn’t get dinged for empty, barren open world? Who doesn’t call out barren open worlds?
None of them :stopitslime:
Valheim is also twenty times more polished, larger, has more fleshed out gameplay mechanics, and is $20. I don’t care about Valheim’s graphics not being as good because it’s price point is $40 lesser than a triple A game.
Valheim looks like a PS2 game :stopitslime: there’s nothing more “polished” about it.

It’s a different style of game so it has more fleshed out survival stuff. The combat is kinda janky.

I wasn’t dealing with missing sound effects or subpar sound design in Valheim. This game is getting sold at the same price as Ghost of Tsushima lmao.
As I said price point don’t matter. You can play biomutant for $15 right now.

ThisWorldAintRight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I must say the reviews for this game are ass. I just beat it, and aside from 1 mission that's broken, I didn't run into any other bugs.

Had a blast just exploring and finding shyt. Gonna start another game for the different ending.

This is why it's important to always try shyt out for yourself

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina

The open world is worse than Asgard in Assassin's Creed Valhalla - completely lifeless and made me drop the game essentially. Pretty at times but even then it doesn't really translate to the interiors at all.

Like again the game's intro section looks every bit the type of joint that's gonna be a quality game. About 5 hours in though you start seeing its stretch marks and jank get harder and harder to ignore.
I must say the reviews for this game are ass. I just beat it, and aside from 1 mission that's broken, I didn't run into any other bugs.

Had a blast just exploring and finding shyt. Gonna start another game for the different ending.

This is why it's important to always try shyt out for yourself
My brother hit a bug doing a puzzle where things he selected weren't moving at all. Other weird shyt

Last edited:

ThisWorldAintRight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother hit a bug doing a puzzle where things he selected weren't moving at all. Other weird shyt

Was it toward the end? There was one puzzle where I thought it might've glitched, I backed out and started it over and it was fine.

The one mission that's bugged is "It Takes a Village". If you unite all the tribes before doing it you can't complete it.