Biomutant (PS4, Xbox One, PC) May 25

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I seen too many people across the net claim games made by small studios especially this one, deserve to sell at full price and all criticism should be lowered because they aren’t making a AAA game.:mjlol:
i've seen better indies die in early access than biomutant too

its so obvious they got a big push to frontload everything of value because as soon as you hit the open world the polish falls off like the lettering on a fake jersey

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
fun game, played all day

while you homosexuals sucked each others dikks and swallowed cum and argued over shyt that doesnt matter like what 20 year old reviewers say

be delicate and broke, brehs.

I figured you anime fakkits would love this one... I guess daddy swayed your opinion as usual.... while the autistic wheels grind to a halt.

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
fun game, played all day

while you homosexuals sucked each others dikks and swallowed cum and argued over shyt that doesnt matter like what 20 year old reviewers say

I figured you anime fakkits would love this one... I guess daddy swayed your opinion as usual.... while the autistic wheels grind to a halt.
:hhh:
Glad you enjoyed it but sheesh, bruh. :russ:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I’m enjoying it.

It’s crazy how much value game reviewers put into the presentation aspects of a game.

it’s basically an indie made by 20 people. And you can tell they didn’t spend a couple million dollars on voice actors and/or writers.

That’s fine to me, the game is fun. Graphics look good.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
My biggest issue with this game is the dialogue system, other than that and maybe the price tag I feel like this game was being held to a higher standard than what its devs were capable of.

I take my hat off to them, I personally haven't encountered any types of bugs or technical issues which seems to be the biggest thing plaguing the industry right now.

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
fun game, played all day

What are some of the positives and negatives you've experienced so far?
I may cop but the one big negative I've seen so far watching a few vids from people playing is the voice over and the weird-ass grunts the characters in the world do. I feel like that will get annoying FAST.

Interested in hearing your viewpoint thou.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Sidebar, this guy below is hilarious
Biomutant_20210510194134.jpg