Biomutant (PS4, Xbox One, PC) May 25

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I bet no one talking has played it yet, as someone who HAS the game is really fun so far. We'll see how it wholes up, but as of now (4 hours or so) its good stuff.
iu

Man please. If this was a Sony exclusive you'd not be all "Well what's the verdict from those of you who have it?"

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
iu

Man please. If this was a Sony exclusive you'd not be all "Well what's the verdict from those of you who have it?"
Ask me about returnal,

When I don't really like a game I don't speak on it. Especially in its own thread, at the very least I give it a try for myself. I've been playing returnal and I have more negatives than positives to say about it. AND I actually played the game but you don't see me in the thread bashing on it.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ask me about returnal,

When I don't really like a game I don't speak on it. Especially in its own thread, at the very least I give it a try for myself. I've been playing returnal and I have more negatives than positives to say about it. AND I actually played the game but you don't see me in the thread bashing on it.
Of course you won't bash Returnal in its own thread since it'll be obvious you're just hating as a renowned Xbot.

This game always looked type corny to me and I didn't even know cats was checking for it until that Sony stan bashing thread the other day. I'm glad it kind of got trash scores :whoo:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Of course you won't bash Returnal in its own thread since it'll be obvious you're just hating as a renowned Xbot.

This game always looked type corny to me and I didn't even know cats was checking for it until that Sony stan bashing thread the other day. I'm glad it kind of got trash scores :whoo:
Since you like to move the goal post, find a thread with me bashing a game in its own thread..

I can save you some time

You won't.

Only you Sony stan do that corny stuff.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Since you like to move the goal post, find a thread with me bashing a game in its own thread..

I can save you sometime

You won't.

Only you Sony stan do that corny stuff.
The heck are you talking about? I said you won't do that because you know people are gonna side-eye your critiques. I didn't say you ARE bashing games in their own thread.

Lol what.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The heck are you talking about? I said you won't do that because you know people are gonna side-eye your critiques. I didn't say you ARE bashing games in their own thread.

Lol what.
I'm saying I don't do it for any game in any thread for any system, especially before playing it